3,3 diiodo-l-thyronine & 3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
What is going on with these two supplements I cant seem to find them anywhere and im running low on my stash...did everyone discontinue using these or what? sorry if i missed a post on this already but.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you want a thyrogenic supplement, the new Alpha-T2 has a compound which dramatically ramps up 3'/5'-deiodinase activity in vivo, resulting in more active thyroid hormone and an increased metabolic rate. It is much more effective than diiodothyronines

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
What is going on with these two supplements I cant seem to find them anywhere and im running low on my stash...did everyone discontinue using these or what? sorry if i missed a post on this already but.
Thyrocaps are VERY affordable.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I still have couple of bottles of OG alpha T2 and OG dexaprine ;) I'm sure if you look around you'll be able to find some!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How effective are these anyway...?
I can only say the synergy is there between these and other substances much like T3 maybe not as strong but they work.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If you want a thyrogenic supplement, the new Alpha-T2 has a compound which dramatically ramps up 3'/5'-deiodinase activity in vivo, resulting in more active thyroid hormone and an increased metabolic rate. It is much more effective than diiodothyronines
Any chance you can put up some studies I would enjoy a good read.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you can put up some studies I would enjoy a good read.

use the search button, ive posted quite a few studies on rats as well as human studies but it was a while back!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
use the search button, ive posted quite a few studies on rats as well as human studies but it was a while back!
What am I searching for I honestly have not looked into the new alpha t-2 so I do not even know what is in it other then noticing a while back it did not have 3,3 diiodo-l-thyronine & 3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
http anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/221327-3-3-3-a(dot)html

Can't believe I can't post Links yet lol
Replace (dot)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
http anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/221327-3-3-3-a(dot)html

Can't believe I can't post Links yet lol
Replace (dot)
There is a lot of panic in that thread about T2, I posted the below in response to something on another board but I feel it would also be relevant here.

"I honestly would not worry about T2. T3 does not seem to even cause an issue I am doubting T2 would 3,3 or 3,5 the below quoted text has made its rounds on the boards and I have personally tested this with my own research up to a year of T3 with virtually no shutdown to my own T3.

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3) These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. (3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland. Greer,M. N Engl J Med 244:385, 1951)"

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
What am I searching for I honestly have not looked into the new alpha t-2 so I do not even know what is in it other then noticing a while back it did not have 3,3 diiodo-l-thyronine & 3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine.
Oh, are you looking for studies for 3,3 and 3,5 or the new ingredients in the new T2?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Oh, are you looking for studies for 3,3 and 3,5 or the new ingredients in the new T2?
The new ingredients for Alpha T2 is what i was referring to I have seen plenty supporting 3,3 and 3,5.
I remember mr cooper from another board and he was very much study based there so I assume he would have them for the product and company he reps for.

lronFist

Banned
Awards
Norcoclaurine HCl (Higenamine HCl) is basically known as a beta-adrenergic receptor agonist, a mechanism shared by ephedrine and synephrine for their ability to reduce Fat Mass.
Synephrine is not a beta-adrenergic receptor agonist.

Higenamine has a 5 minute half life and terrible bioavailability and would have no effect on fat metabolism.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Synephrine is not a beta-adrenergic receptor agonist.

Higenamine has a 5 minute half life and terrible bioavailability and would have no effect on fat metabolism.
Thought it hits the beta-3 receptor? even though for humans i know is irrelevant compared to B1/B2 receptors.

I am going off the list of ingredients on T2, so therefore thats why I included it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The study is here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12164280.

A mere 500 micrograms daily (the dose in Alpha-T2 crushes this) dose-dependently increased active T3 by nearly 300%. T4 also increased by about 25%. Evidently, 3'/5'-deidonase, which is responsible for peripheral conversion of T4 to T3, was upregulated with Olive Leaf Extract supplementation.

Due to obvious differences between rats and humans, the dose of the extract has been titrated accordingly...but there is also quite a bit of data on the ability of various olive constituents to promote a healthy lipid profile and a mild uncoupling effect in humans.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
The study is here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12164280.

A mere 500 micrograms daily (the dose in Alpha-T2 crushes this) dose-dependently increased active T3 by nearly 300%. T4 also increased by about 25%. Evidently, 3'/5'-deidonase, which is responsible for peripheral conversion of T4 to T3, was upregulated with Olive Leaf Extract supplementation.
Due to obvious differences between rats and humans, the dose of the extract has been titrated accordingly...but there is also quite a bit of data on the ability of various olive constituents to promote a healthy lipid profile and a mild uncoupling effect in humans.
I've had great success with 3,3 and 3,5 together in the past. I have really fallen out off track in the past few years due to life, lol, and have gotten very...plump. As such, I purchased VPX Thyrovex, SNS Thyrocaps, AND the new Aplpha T-2. I have just started these as a stack a few days ago. I am sweating like a fat man at a buffet so far, but now that I read your posts...should I be staking these products together?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There is a lot of panic in that thread about T2, I posted the below in response to something on another board but I feel it would also be relevant here.

"I honestly would not worry about T2. T3 does not seem to even cause an issue I am doubting T2 would 3,3 or 3,5 the below quoted text has made its rounds on the boards and I have personally tested this with my own research up to a year of T3 with virtually no shutdown to my own T3.

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3) These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. (3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland. Greer,M. N Engl J Med 244:385, 1951)"
T3 can have a tremendous effect on thyroid output if not dosed appropriately. As a lot of glands operate on a closed loop feedback system meaning that elevated levels of many hormones (including t3) have the capacity to inhibit the output of those very same hormones within the body; there is no point for the body to continually supply TSH if circulating levels of t3 are high already.

I know this thread isn't about t3, but just clearing that up in case people misinterpret what you wrote.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've had great success with 3,3 and 3,5 together in the past. I have really fallen out off track in the past few years due to life, lol, and have gotten very...plump. As such, I purchased VPX Thyrovex, SNS Thyrocaps, AND the new Aplpha T-2. I have just started these as a stack a few days ago. I am sweating like a fat man at a buffet so far, but now that I read your posts...should I be staking these products together?
These two may actually be beneficial to stack because the new Alpha-T2 promotes natural thyroid function, which is useful in the face of the slightly suppressive 3,5 diiodothyronine

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These two may actually be beneficial to stack because the new Alpha-T2 promotes natural thyroid function, which is useful in the face of the slightly suppressive 3,5 diiodothyronine
pretty awesome benefit of the new Alpha-T2. would go great with some TT-33 :D

rtshizzle

Awards
so it could be possible to take i-force's tt-33 with alpha-t2
cause if so that would be awesome :woohoo:

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
What it an effective/proper dosing for 3,3 and 3,5?

Thyrovex has 300mcg of 3,5 and a max of 900mcg/day.
TT-33 is 100mcg of 3,3 and 50mcg of 3,5 with a max of 400mcg of 3,3/day and 200mcg of 3,5 per day.
Thyrocaps is 150mcg of 3,3 and a max of 600mcg/day.

VPX has a much more generous dosing of 3,5 than Iforce, but Im guessing the synergy between the two and potential risk of using both together is the reason Iforce is scaled back some. Same with SNS and the 3,3 as compared to Iforce.

So looking at these three products what is the best stack of products to produce the most beneficial yield of 3,3 and 3,5?

Thanks.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What would be the optimal way to stack the new Alpha T2 and tt-33 together?

Dosage/cycle length, etc

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
What would be the optimal way to stack the new Alpha T2 and tt-33 together?

Dosage/cycle length, etc
i havent used T2 so I would follow the label for dosing, but as for cycle length, I would say 4-8 weeks tops. 6 weeks would probably be a good length

TT33 I always ramp up, start at 2-3 and work up to 4-6 per day

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
i havent used T2 so I would follow the label for dosing, but as for cycle length, I would say 4-8 weeks tops. 6 weeks would probably be a good length

TT33 I always ramp up, start at 2-3 and work up to 4-6 per day
I very much doubt if you ran it for 6 months that you would suffer any long term damage to your thyroid.. hell years on T3 is unlikely to cause permanent damage.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
What it an effective/proper dosing for 3,3 and 3,5?

Thyrovex has 300mcg of 3,5 and a max of 900mcg/day.
TT-33 is 100mcg of 3,3 and 50mcg of 3,5 with a max of 400mcg of 3,3/day and 200mcg of 3,5 per day.
Thyrocaps is 150mcg of 3,3 and a max of 600mcg/day.

VPX has a much more generous dosing of 3,5 than Iforce, but Im guessing the synergy between the two and potential risk of using both together is the reason Iforce is scaled back some. Same with SNS and the 3,3 as compared to Iforce.

So looking at these three products what is the best stack of products to produce the most beneficial yield of 3,3 and 3,5?

Thanks.
I think I would go with the Thyrocaps and Thyrovex so that you can independently control the doses of each compound.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I think I would go with the Thyrocaps and Thyrovex so that you can independently control the doses of each compound.

That what I'm thinking. However Im still not sure if 600mcg/day of 3,3 and 900mcg/day of 3,5 the proper and effective dosing protocol if running both compounds? I gues that is something I might have to play with.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
That what I'm thinking. However Im still not sure if 600mcg/day of 3,3 and 900mcg/day of 3,5 the proper and effective dosing protocol if running both compounds? I gues that is something I might have to play with.
I recommend starting lower on dosing and working your way up as needed. I believe heavily in the "less is more"approach with these compounds.