Erase OG - dose 2-3 at the same time?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Out of convenience and since Pro doses once a day, would Erase OG be effective (on a 3 a day dosing scheme) if dosed taking 2-3 at once and if so what time of the day would you take it and with or without food?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes, do it upon rising without food. Erase is a suicidal inhibitor so the most important thing is that you get your daily dose

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why without food coop?
It's not a huge deal if you consume it with or without food honestly, but I like it without food simply due to kinetics. Either way is fine ultimately

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
It's not a huge deal if you consume it with or without food honestly, but I like it without food simply due to kinetics. Either way is fine ultimately
I usually take on an empty stomach along with recompadrol before a fasted workout. Good to hear that I'm using it in the most effective manner.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, do it upon rising without food. Erase is a suicidal inhibitor so the most important thing is that you get your daily dose
So, if taking 2 caps/day No benefit to taking 1 upon waking & the other pre bed?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I usually just take all three empty stomach upon waking. It is super convenient that way too, but shouldn't matter in the long run. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried mine with food and without food and have never noticed a difference.

I also dose them upon waking with my Alphamine.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have tried mine with food and without food and have never noticed a difference.

Same

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Same here. Fine to take 2 or 3 at once as long as your getting the same dose daily and around the same time of day. Just as Mr C stated

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
thebiz909 Anabolics 14
35 and Older 7
Supplements 14
PES 0