Inner Circle Protein Deal

1. Inner Circle Protein Deal

Did anyone else get in on this? I swear when I read it initially it said we got 2 of the 2 pound tubs of protein, but my package came yesterday and it was one tub. 2 pounds of protein for $50 fml huge regret.
    CELTIC LABS REP

2. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Did anyone else get in on this? I swear when I read it initially it said we got 2 of the 2 pound tubs of protein, but my package came yesterday and it was one tub. 2 pounds of protein for $50 fml huge regret.
    It's funny I just got my package today and thought the same. I haven't open the package lol but it's not big enough for two tubs. Like you fml

Edit: I don't think it was $50 lol. It was a descent deal not over the top though.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

3. Deal was pretty clear. One 2 lb. tub of protein flavor of your choice. One full tub of Oxyelite powder. One serving of protein flavor you didn't pick. Handful of samples (Jack3d micro, modern bcaa, can't remember what else). Should have been 39.99 and not 50 bones as well.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. 39.99 for me as well . 1 container protein and 1 oxyelite powder. Plus samples
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

5. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Deal was pretty clear. One 2 lb. tub of protein flavor of your choice. One full tub of Oxyelite powder. One serving of protein flavor you didn't pick. Handful of samples (Jack3d micro, modern bcaa, can't remember what else). Should have been 39.99 and not 50 bones as well.
    This ^ is what the IC deal was
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

6. 44.98 with shipping, guess my reading comprehension was tanked when i read the IC deal.
    CELTIC LABS REP

7. You can return it.

8. I should be getting mine tomorrow....

9. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    You can return it.
    Or give it to me (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

10. not a great deal, descent but not over the top like past deals

11. Should have read it better. Your fault.

12. Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post
    Should have read it better. Your fault.
    I wasnt blaming anyone?
    CELTIC LABS REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Deal was pretty clear. One 2 lb. tub of protein flavor of your choice. One full tub of Oxyelite powder. One serving of protein flavor you didn't pick. Handful of samples (Jack3d micro, modern bcaa, can't remember what else). Should have been 39.99 and not 50 bones as well.
    Yea I thought it clearly stated that^^^

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yea I thought it clearly stated that^^^
    I believe they used the term travel pack a few times in it as well. Am I the only person that received no luggage?!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

15. Name:  P13705810.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  23.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I believe they used the term travel pack a few times in it as well. Am I the only person that received no luggage?!
    This was what mine came in. I would have preferred the bumble bee ones but these are nice as well

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com