Help with Anabeta Elite stack

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on Recompadrol, Anabeta Elite, Erase and OEP Powder because of the alpha-y (Alphamine has finished last week). My bottle of erase will finish in the next few days, so my options are:

Buy another bottle of erase, or
Buy a tub of alphamine and take it with the OEP powder (1 scoop each twice a day), or
Buy C20

I'm currently recomping, but more toward fat loss than muscle accrual.

Thoughts...

Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Option 4: Buy Alpha-T2 and stack with OEP powder

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Option 4: Buy Alpha-T2 and stack with OEP powder
I'm in the UK, so don't have it here yet and if I was to order from the states it could take a while for delivery. With that in mind what do you think?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
How long you been on Erase for? I like to run it a full 8 weeks. Have you tried Erase Pro yet?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
How long you been on Erase for? I like to run it a full 8 weeks. Have you tried Erase Pro yet?
Only two weeks. I haven't been on Erase Pro because I can't take more than serving of erase a day - its dries out my skin and lips too much. Erase Pro would be asking for trouble!

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
try licogenix if you can get your hands on it, seems to be going good for me atm and I am nowhere as dry as on erase with it last time on erase I thought I got some king of exczema or whataver you call it, was pretty close to going to a dermatologist.

alphamine always nice,

lean xtreme

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only two weeks. I haven't been on Erase Pro because I can't take more than serving of erase a day - its dries out my skin and lips too much. Erase Pro would be asking for trouble!
One serving as in 1 cap?

If you are enjoying the Erase I would just continue with that for the duration of the stack, why change when things are going smoothly?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
One serving as in 1 cap?

If you are enjoying the Erase I would just continue with that for the duration of the stack, why change when things are going smoothly?
Thanks Bolt. I have opportunity to change the stack and wondered whether one of the other options would be better for fat loss.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was this a sample of Erase then? You definitely need to try Erase for at least the initial 4 weeks, but I recommend the full 8. It all depends on the individual, but I would suggest Erase out of those options since you already bought the OEP. Alphamine with Erase would be even more ideal.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Was this a sample of Erase then? You definitely need to try Erase for at least the initial 4 weeks, but I recommend the full 8. It all depends on the individual, but I would suggest Erase out of those options since you already bought the OEP. Alphamine with Erase would be even more ideal.
I didn't finish a bottle I bought a while ago. Ok - I'll get another bottle of erase...its a fair point about allowing enough time for it to do its magic!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It all looks like a pretty nice recomp stack:)