My cutting stack...

R

Redskins123

Awards
Want some input on what you guys think about my cutting stack. Tracking my diet and eating at deficit effectively.

EC+Erase+DAA+Burn24

Think the Burn24 is too much?

Thanks bros.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good to me. The Burn24 profile seems more like a GDA which will go nicely with your stack also.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
theres a logging promo for burn24 in the promo section, i enjoy MAN Nforce for a glucose disposal agent

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good IMO. have you looked into forskolin 95?

R

Redskins123

Awards
Great for body composition. Run for 12 weeks at 50-75mg (or higher if you can handle it).
Okay, and its fine stacked onto everything else? No problems with the complete stack?

And is synthetic supps forskolin 95 a decent one?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, and its fine stacked onto everything else? No problems with the complete stack?

And is synthetic supps forskolin 95 a decent one?
Forskolin is fine to add to everything above. Synthetic (Anyalyzed) Supplements is of the highest quality and the 95% extract should minimize/eliminate stomach discomfort that lower quality forskolin products induce.

I think Burn24 is a solid addition to all the above, as well as the added forskolin.

R

Redskins123

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I went ahead and ordered it including bulk caffeine tabs. Going to pick up some Bronkaid from local pharmacy.

One last question. How should I space these out through out the day?

DAA - morning
Erase - Twice daily - before breakfast and dinner?
Burn 24 - Twice daily (2 servingss = 4 pills) -before breakfast and dinner?
Forskolin - twice daily - before breakfast and dinner?
EC - will follow as directed on hotnfit.com

Let me know what you guysthink.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overall there shouldn't be any issues with that dosing. Any reason for only two servings of Burn24? I'd also take the Forskolin with the EC (preferably one of those doses being pre-exercise).

I also like all my Erase in the morning but timing shouldn't matter too much and your set up looks fine. :)

R

Redskins123

Awards
Overall there shouldn't be any issues with that dosing. Any reason for only two servings of Burn24? I'd also take the Forskolin with the EC (preferably one of those doses being pre-exercise).

I also like all my Erase in the morning but timing shouldn't matter too much and your set up looks fine. :)
Okay cool, thanks. I was doing two servings of Burn24 so it would last longer :p especially being 49.99. Dosing it 3 servings would only be 30 days. Screw it, probably will dose it three times a day since I've heard nothing but awesome things about it. :D