Done with Recompadrol, now what...

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a bottle of recompadrol, it really tore up my guts from time to time... hard to gauge results, I didn't see anything dramatic. I did lean up, but that was to be expected with diet change and cardio... Now if I was bulking and eating upwards of 5500 cals and still stayed lean, then I would be impressed... What should I go on to next, glycobol, slin sane? Anyone prefer those over Recomp/dumpadrol!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In terms of gut issues, here is what I have used;
- Recompadrol had no noticeable change on my GI tract past the first couple of days of use even when dosing three capsules per meal
- Slin Sane v2 I had to stop my sponsored log because it caused such issues
- Anabolic Pump caused GI distress for a few days but then settled down
- Glycobol I can't remember side effects or effects so it can't have excited me that much lol

Time line will effect it because if you get used to berberine in one formula it obviously wouldn't cause the same issue when using another.

I have been using AP and Recompadrol. I made the mistake of taking 1 capsule of AP and then delaying my food intake. I had severe carb cravings and felt symptoms of hypoglycemia. I ate like a horse and still felt hungry after I ate my next meal. It had a very potent effect on me.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you like the effects soley of the Recompadrol? I was maybe going to opt for just some NA-rala, or some other sort of glucose disposal during carb meals.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you like the effects soley of the Recompadrol? I was maybe going to opt for just some NA-rala, or some other sort of glucose disposal during carb meals.
I like the comprehensive profile. I do not get the dramatic craving for carbs like I do with AP though. Take for that what you will.

It is important to point out that although I struggled to use SSv2 I will need to give it another go as my gut health at the time was less than it is now so it may have just been my individual circumstance.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I've tried recompadrol, noticed better fat loss for sure but it made me have some terrible gas.

I want to try AP and Burn24. Doesn't SNS have one in the works?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried recompadrol, noticed better fat loss for sure but it made me have some terrible gas.

agreed, the worst ever.

Myokemist

Awards
I ran a bottle of recompadrol, it really tore up my guts from time to time... hard to gauge results, I didn't see anything dramatic. I did lean up, but that was to be expected with diet change and cardio... Now if I was bulking and eating upwards of 5500 cals and still stayed lean, then I would be impressed... What should I go on to next, glycobol, slin sane? Anyone prefer those over Recomp/dumpadrol!

Burn24

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
This may sound somewhat unorthodox but I'd try OG Anabeta, or even Anabeta Elite. I'm telling you I get the phenominal nutrient partitioning effects when I'm on it and taking it right before carbs meals. If I take it with a Protein/Fat meal, or even worse empty stomach, I go hypo.

I still don't think there are any studies on Anacyclus as a GDA, but at this point I don't need a study to tell me what my body is feeling.

xhrr

Awards
Recompadrol was fine after I got used to it. Glycobol was nothing more than an expensive enema and I found SSv2 to be the best, as it worked and didn't mess with my stomach.

SSv2 would be my suggestion based on exp. I am looking most forward to trying Burn 24 at some point as the profile is beautiful.

I second the Anabeta nutrient partitioning effect but I assume you are looking for something geared to GDA.

Myokemist

Awards
FYI...we are looking for loggers... ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slinshot has been my favorite for a while. No GI issues at all and that is saying a lot coming from me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
slinshot and MAN Nforce are my favorites, i add agmatine as well

Myokemist

Awards
O rly? If I meet the post requirement I would love to throw an app up.
The thread is in Company Promotions

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recompadrol tore my stomach up too. I like SSv2 and Slintensity. I haven't tried anything else yet.

xhrr

Awards
Recompadrol tore my stomach up too. I like SSv2 and Slintensity. I haven't tried anything else yet.
I considered picking up some Slintensity as the price is very attractive, did you find it to be as effective or better than SSv2? I remember Cooper saying he used a glucose monitor IIRC and found it to surpass SSv2 in that regard but the Na-R-Ala in SSv2 fit his needs better.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I considered picking up some Slintensity as the price is very attractive, did you find it to be as effective or better than SSv2? I remember Cooper saying he used a glucose monitor IIRC and found it to surpass SSv2 in that regard but the Na-R-Ala in SSv2 fit his needs better.
I used about 4 bottles of SSv2 so I definetly liked it. It's my first week with Slintensity but so far so good. I used it once in the past but my bottle tipped over and the caps landed in some water..woops.

If its still 16 bucks I'd give it a go man.

I wonder if Gut Health would help combat the ill effects from Recompadrol that I experienced.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never had any gut issues with any GDA's. Recompadrol and Slin Sane v2 are my two favorites.

Mike

xhrr

Awards
I used about 4 bottles of SSv2 so I definetly liked it. It's my first week with Slintensity but so far so good. I used it once in the past but my bottle tipped over and the caps landed in some water..woops.

If its still 16 bucks I'd give it a go man.

I wonder if Gut Health would help combat the ill effects from Recompadrol that I experienced.
Yeah the price point on it is awesome I think I might have to here in the near future.

I'd imagine GH would help, I plan on grabbing a bottle regardless as there are too many reasons to not use a good probiotic beyond just preventing stomach discomfort.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the price point on it is awesome I think I might have to here in the near future.

I'd imagine GH would help, I plan on grabbing a bottle regardless as there are too many reasons to not use a good probiotic beyond just preventing stomach discomfort.
Gut Health is from the Gods.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
recompadrol and Na-R-ALA will be perfect. Every body react differently. Why would you change a stuff if it works for you ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Burn24 and SlinSanev2 will both stay in constant rotation in my stash. Solid products in their own respects. :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Indeed, we do ;) coming soon...

domore

Awards
The general consensus is that Slintensity is one of the more powerful GDAs around. I've used it countless times with high-carb meals and it does wonders. The 80% extract of 4-OH Isoleucine is very unique to Slintensity. At the price it is being offered on NP, people would be crazy not to give it a shot. If one wants a Na-R-Ala product and doesn't want to buy it in bulk, SSv2 is a nice option, too.

Gut Health is from the Gods.
Amen.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats too bad to hear, I never had any GI issues and had pretty noticeable results in terms of increased fullness/muscle roundness and it helped me stay lean while bulking. Just goes to show everybody is different. A similar product I plan on trying very soon is Omega's Burn 24.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
recompadrol and Na-R-ALA will be perfect. Every body react differently. Why would you change a stuff if it works for you ?

I do 2 recompadrol, 1 slin sane v2 twice a day. Love the combo!

aahmed

Awards
Glycobol and all the others are crap

recompadrol and Na-R-ALA is where it's at. I've been using it since it came out. Two pills before each meal is just right. 3-4 on crazy cheats will help you cheat. It helps you lean out but it more importantly helps you gain lean mass while bulking easier. I am a naturally fat guy, and this is a saviour supplement for me. I have been running it year round for the longest time and I'm a big supporter of recompadrol. The owner is a great guy and i buy in bulk from him for myself even...

I've tried them all and there is no comparison. Slinsane is good but then u might as well just buy na-r-ala as its cheaper which is basically what slinsane has plus some of the ingridients recompadrol has.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed SSv2 and slintensity. I used slintensity twice only ( I have a bottle of both) and both times I used it on high carbs and it did wonders. Haven't tried Recompadrol but the reviews are good. I would go with ssv2 if carbs vary day to day and slintensity if carbs are always high (above 80g). As others said you can also run recompadrol and just add Na-Rala.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Recompadrol was fine after I got used to it. Glycobol was nothing more than an expensive enema and I found SSv2 to be the best, as it worked and didn't mess with my stomach.

SSv2 would be my suggestion based on exp. I am looking most forward to trying Burn 24 at some point as the profile is beautiful.

I second the Anabeta nutrient partitioning effect but I assume you are looking for something geared to GDA.
I found Slintensity worked better than SSV2: no GI issues, more vascularity, worked well with carb and non carb meals, really good sleep if taking it at night on empty stomach along with good waking pump and vascularity. And its much cheaper.

cjwav34

Awards
Burn24 or Slin Sane v2. Those are the best two on the market.

Anyone tried Burn24? Is a GDA+?
Yes. There are quite a few people running logs (unsponsored) and have been loving it. Many reporting a slight weight gain (water weight) while actually looking more lean and full. It's very versatile and can be used on a cut as well as a bulk.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Referring to a few of the earlier posts, when people are saying that recompadrol tore your guts up do you mean vomiting? Cause it would sure explain the sickness ive been experiencing.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would give some good probiotics + some good fiber intake a go, should help alleviate gut/dump issues.

Burn24 or Slin Sane v2. Those are the best two on the market.

Yes. There are quite a few people running logs (unsponsored) and have been loving it. Many reporting a slight weight gain (water weight) while actually looking more lean and full. It's very versatile and can be used on a cut as well as a bulk.
Love me some Burn24.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I would give some good probiotics + some good fiber intake a go, should help alleviate gut/dump issues.

Love me some Burn24.
Thanks, i can deal with the ring sting lol Its the vomiting that is unbearable. I ran it for 2 weeks plus with no issues then all of a sudden. Stopped it to identify what was causing the sickness, waited a week then popped some today and then an hour later boom! Barfing all over the shop lol horrible!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol Slinsane V2, and AP are my favorites. I have never had any issues!