Done with Recompadrol, now what...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Done with Recompadrol, now what...

I ran a bottle of recompadrol, it really tore up my guts from time to time... hard to gauge results, I didn't see anything dramatic. I did lean up, but that was to be expected with diet change and cardio... Now if I was bulking and eating upwards of 5500 cals and still stayed lean, then I would be impressed... What should I go on to next, glycobol, slin sane? Anyone prefer those over Recomp/dumpadrol!

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

In terms of gut issues, here is what I have used;
    - Recompadrol had no noticeable change on my GI tract past the first couple of days of use even when dosing three capsules per meal
    - Slin Sane v2 I had to stop my sponsored log because it caused such issues
    - Anabolic Pump caused GI distress for a few days but then settled down
    - Glycobol I can't remember side effects or effects so it can't have excited me that much lol

Time line will effect it because if you get used to berberine in one formula it obviously wouldn't cause the same issue when using another.

I have been using AP and Recompadrol. I made the mistake of taking 1 capsule of AP and then delaying my food intake. I had severe carb cravings and felt symptoms of hypoglycemia. I ate like a horse and still felt hungry after I ate my next meal. It had a very potent effect on me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Do you like the effects soley of the Recompadrol? I was maybe going to opt for just some NA-rala, or some other sort of glucose disposal during carb meals.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Do you like the effects soley of the Recompadrol? I was maybe going to opt for just some NA-rala, or some other sort of glucose disposal during carb meals.
    I like the comprehensive profile. I do not get the dramatic craving for carbs like I do with AP though. Take for that what you will.

It is important to point out that although I struggled to use SSv2 I will need to give it another go as my gut health at the time was less than it is now so it may have just been my individual circumstance.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.17%

I've tried recompadrol, noticed better fat loss for sure but it made me have some terrible gas.

I want to try AP and Burn24. Doesn't SNS have one in the works?
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    I've tried recompadrol, noticed better fat loss for sure but it made me have some terrible gas.

agreed, the worst ever.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.23%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I ran a bottle of recompadrol, it really tore up my guts from time to time... hard to gauge results, I didn't see anything dramatic. I did lean up, but that was to be expected with diet change and cardio... Now if I was bulking and eating upwards of 5500 cals and still stayed lean, then I would be impressed... What should I go on to next, glycobol, slin sane? Anyone prefer those over Recomp/dumpadrol!

Burn24
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This may sound somewhat unorthodox but I'd try OG Anabeta, or even Anabeta Elite. I'm telling you I get the phenominal nutrient partitioning effects when I'm on it and taking it right before carbs meals. If I take it with a Protein/Fat meal, or even worse empty stomach, I go hypo.

I still don't think there are any studies on Anacyclus as a GDA, but at this point I don't need a study to tell me what my body is feeling.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

Recompadrol was fine after I got used to it. Glycobol was nothing more than an expensive enema and I found SSv2 to be the best, as it worked and didn't mess with my stomach.

SSv2 would be my suggestion based on exp. I am looking most forward to trying Burn 24 at some point as the profile is beautiful.

I second the Anabeta nutrient partitioning effect but I assume you are looking for something geared to GDA.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.23%

FYI...we are looking for loggers...
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Slinshot has been my favorite for a while. No GI issues at all and that is saying a lot coming from me.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    its one of the few i have yet to try
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

slinshot and MAN Nforce are my favorites, i add agmatine as well
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    O rly? If I meet the post requirement I would love to throw an app up.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.23%

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

O rly? If I meet the post requirement I would love to throw an app up.
    The thread is in Company Promotions
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%

Recompadrol tore my stomach up too. I like SSv2 and Slintensity. I haven't tried anything else yet.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Recompadrol tore my stomach up too. I like SSv2 and Slintensity. I haven't tried anything else yet.
    I considered picking up some Slintensity as the price is very attractive, did you find it to be as effective or better than SSv2? I remember Cooper saying he used a glucose monitor IIRC and found it to surpass SSv2 in that regard but the Na-R-Ala in SSv2 fit his needs better.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%

I considered picking up some Slintensity as the price is very attractive, did you find it to be as effective or better than SSv2? I remember Cooper saying he used a glucose monitor IIRC and found it to surpass SSv2 in that regard but the Na-R-Ala in SSv2 fit his needs better.
    I used about 4 bottles of SSv2 so I definetly liked it. It's my first week with Slintensity but so far so good. I used it once in the past but my bottle tipped over and the caps landed in some water..woops.

If its still 16 bucks I'd give it a go man.

I wonder if Gut Health would help combat the ill effects from Recompadrol that I experienced.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Never had any gut issues with any GDA's. Recompadrol and Slin Sane v2 are my two favorites.

Mike
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

I used about 4 bottles of SSv2 so I definetly liked it. It's my first week with Slintensity but so far so good. I used it once in the past but my bottle tipped over and the caps landed in some water..woops.

If its still 16 bucks I'd give it a go man.

I wonder if Gut Health would help combat the ill effects from Recompadrol that I experienced.
    Yeah the price point on it is awesome I think I might have to here in the near future.

I'd imagine GH would help, I plan on grabbing a bottle regardless as there are too many reasons to not use a good probiotic beyond just preventing stomach discomfort.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.55%

Yeah the price point on it is awesome I think I might have to here in the near future.

I'd imagine GH would help, I plan on grabbing a bottle regardless as there are too many reasons to not use a good probiotic beyond just preventing stomach discomfort.
    Gut Health is from the Gods.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%

recompadrol and Na-R-ALA will be perfect. Every body react differently. Why would you change a stuff if it works for you ?
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%

Burn24 and SlinSanev2 will both stay in constant rotation in my stash. Solid products in their own respects.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post

Indeed, we do coming soon...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The general consensus is that Slintensity is one of the more powerful GDAs around. I've used it countless times with high-carb meals and it does wonders. The 80% extract of 4-OH Isoleucine is very unique to Slintensity. At the price it is being offered on NP, people would be crazy not to give it a shot. If one wants a Na-R-Ala product and doesn't want to buy it in bulk, SSv2 is a nice option, too.

Gut Health is from the Gods.
    Amen.
    EvoMuse
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thats too bad to hear, I never had any GI issues and had pretty noticeable results in terms of increased fullness/muscle roundness and it helped me stay lean while bulking. Just goes to show everybody is different. A similar product I plan on trying very soon is Omega's Burn 24.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    recompadrol and Na-R-ALA will be perfect. Every body react differently. Why would you change a stuff if it works for you ?

I do 2 recompadrol, 1 slin sane v2 twice a day. Love the combo!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Indeed, we do coming soon...
    You lie.. been far to long, no longer waiting! So im just calling lies until i see it

Mike
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

You lie.. been far to long, no longer waiting! So im just calling lies until i see it

Mike
    What? Where's puzo? He knows what's up!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Glycobol and all the others are crap

recompadrol and Na-R-ALA is where it's at. I've been using it since it came out. Two pills before each meal is just right. 3-4 on crazy cheats will help you cheat. It helps you lean out but it more importantly helps you gain lean mass while bulking easier. I am a naturally fat guy, and this is a saviour supplement for me. I have been running it year round for the longest time and I'm a big supporter of recompadrol. The owner is a great guy and i buy in bulk from him for myself even...

I've tried them all and there is no comparison. Slinsane is good but then u might as well just buy na-r-ala as its cheaper which is basically what slinsane has plus some of the ingridients recompadrol has.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.7%

Anyone tried Burn24? Is a GDA+?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I enjoyed SSv2 and slintensity. I used slintensity twice only ( I have a bottle of both) and both times I used it on high carbs and it did wonders. Haven't tried Recompadrol but the reviews are good. I would go with ssv2 if carbs vary day to day and slintensity if carbs are always high (above 80g). As others said you can also run recompadrol and just add Na-Rala.
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    What? Where's puzo? He knows what's up!

F*ck puzo, he has a super ****y log on it going on over at GRN!! haha
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

Recompadrol was fine after I got used to it. Glycobol was nothing more than an expensive enema and I found SSv2 to be the best, as it worked and didn't mess with my stomach.

SSv2 would be my suggestion based on exp. I am looking most forward to trying Burn 24 at some point as the profile is beautiful.

I second the Anabeta nutrient partitioning effect but I assume you are looking for something geared to GDA.
    I found Slintensity worked better than SSV2: no GI issues, more vascularity, worked well with carb and non carb meals, really good sleep if taking it at night on empty stomach along with good waking pump and vascularity. And its much cheaper.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.42%

Burn24 or Slin Sane v2. Those are the best two on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    Anyone tried Burn24? Is a GDA+?
    Yes. There are quite a few people running logs (unsponsored) and have been loving it. Many reporting a slight weight gain (water weight) while actually looking more lean and full. It's very versatile and can be used on a cut as well as a bulk.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.71%

Referring to a few of the earlier posts, when people are saying that recompadrol tore your guts up do you mean vomiting? Cause it would sure explain the sickness ive been experiencing.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I would give some good probiotics + some good fiber intake a go, should help alleviate gut/dump issues.

Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Burn24 or Slin Sane v2. Those are the best two on the market.

Yes. There are quite a few people running logs (unsponsored) and have been loving it. Many reporting a slight weight gain (water weight) while actually looking more lean and full. It's very versatile and can be used on a cut as well as a bulk.
    Love me some Burn24.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.71%

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I would give some good probiotics + some good fiber intake a go, should help alleviate gut/dump issues.

Love me some Burn24.
    Thanks, i can deal with the ring sting lol Its the vomiting that is unbearable. I ran it for 2 weeks plus with no issues then all of a sudden. Stopped it to identify what was causing the sickness, waited a week then popped some today and then an hour later boom! Barfing all over the shop lol horrible!
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ima give it a try. Nice bundle price too
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:18 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 12:38 AM
  3. Just Got Done Cycle Now What is GOOD?
    By SrT4u2Nv in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 02:19 PM
  4. Well now, what to do with this brand new m-dien?
    By PastorofMuppets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 10:31 PM
  5. done with my cycle
    By shady in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 05:22 PM