arachidonic acid (ArA) content in hemodraulix

Y

Younglifter16

Awards
this came from their head rep last year

"It is in a proprietary blend, so exact amounts of specific ingredients will not be disclosed although I have heard that it contains anywhere from 500mg-900mg from a few different sources."

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this came from their head rep last year

"It is in a proprietary blend, so exact amounts of specific ingredients will not be disclosed although I have heard that it contains anywhere from 500mg-900mg from a few different sources."
Thanks. I know it's a prop blend, boo! But I understand it. I'll probably try a single dose and add 1 or 2 caps per workout until there's no noticeable gains/advantages.

W

w_llewellyn

Awards
Solid product... FWIW. Axis are some good people who supported us from the very beginning. I just wanted to add that.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone got a ball park of ArA amount in Axis Labs hemodtalix? Have a chance to pick it up cheeeeeap & could double up if the amount is a little low and only train 4 days/week.

I remember using it when t first came out and got decent pumps, feedback seemed good but higher sticker price.
Great product, no reason not to stock up if you have the opportunity to get a good price on it.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always thought it was very low, but i can't confirm that from anywhere. It does give good pumps, so the dose must be somewhat decent.

Mike

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on price alone, I can't imagine it has much. I would guess 250-350.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Not sure of actual ArA content but I absolutely loved Hemodraulix when I ran it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure of actual ArA content but I absolutely loved Hemodraulix when I ran it.
x2, I'm unsure of the dosing in the prop blend but the product works quite well, one of the best pump products out there imo.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested as well as it is available at not far off half the price of 60 capsules of X-Factor.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am UK. X-Factor is extremely expensive here whereas Hemodraulix can be found for £24- around half the price of 60 capsules of X-Factor.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am UK. X-Factor is extremely expensive here whereas Hemodraulix can be found for £24- around half the price of 60 capsules of X-Factor.
You should be seeing Xgels affordably priced at several UK retailers very soon

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be seeing Xgels affordably priced at several UK retailers very soon
No guessing on the dose there: )

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike, will it be within the next two weeks? If the pump from 2g of ArA is insane I need to try it on photo shoot day.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike, will it be within the next two weeks? If the pump from 2g of ArA is insane I need to try it on photo shoot day.
Thats a crazy amount of ara! I dropped from 8 to 6 xgel and notice no difference. Im even considering dropping to 4.