Best Pre-workout

bsevchek3

bsevchek3

Awards
I have tried numerous pre-workouts, but always seem to go back to 1MR. To me, I feel like I get the biggest pump from this product. What all do you use as a pre-workout?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Condense, muscle marinade, alphamine, Max pump are my goto's. depends on what your looking for

bsevchek3

bsevchek3

Awards
Ive tried Mass Pump before. Never heard of the others. Might have to do some research on those. Thanks

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I need to try 1mr. I'm still hooked on jack3d w/ yok3d

bsevchek3

bsevchek3

Awards
I need to try 1mr. I'm still hooked on jack3d w/ yok3d
See I have tried jack3d, and the flavor I got tasted good, but I didnt feel the focus. I like 1mr because I feel like I get that added pump. I suggest it, but its something your body def gets use to.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced, Alphamine (with added goodies), and Jack3d Micro are my top 3.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Imagine 1MR with a cleaner focus, stronger energy, and way, way better pumps. That's PES Enhanced. I have a feeling you won't be going back to 1MR after trying it

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imagine 1MR with a cleaner focus, stronger energy, and way, way better pumps. That's PES Enhanced. I have a feeling you won't be going back to 1MR after trying it
You love Pimping Enahanced!

I use Condense most of the time with Muscle Marinade sprinkled in, but Enahanced is the only other preworkout I will spend money on and add in my rotation.

Aussteve

Awards
I have tried numerous pre-workouts, but always seem to go back to 1MR. To me, I feel like I get the biggest pump from this product. What all do you use as a pre-workout?
I find a good natty test booster, I like ISA TEST + DAA, 5-6 gm Taurine and B group vitamins ( barocca ) work best for me!!
Creatine mono 5 gm post Wrkout and 5 gm am on non Wrkout days to keep creatine levels up!
Maybe old school but I don't like stims, Taurine gives focus and the test booster makes me feel like I don't want to leave!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You love Pimping Enahanced!

I use Condense most of the time with Muscle Marinade sprinkled in, but Enahanced is the only other preworkout I will spend money on and add in my rotation.
Something about the fact that I get strong energy from it despite my insane stim tolerance has me in love :D.

1 serving Condense + 25mg ephedrine was a winner for me too!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In no particular order:

- iForce Maximize Intense + iForce Hemavol
- Lecheek Speed X3
- PES Enhanced

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My overall favorite is likely SuperPump Max

Two other awesome formulas are Xtreme's Vengeance which has a plethora of well dosed ergogens including arachidonic acid, and Fierce Domination which has well dosed pump and stim ingredients as well as a full daily dose of creatine.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of Powermax, almost done with my second tub. Great focus, great pumps and good clean energy. I respond better to Powermax than I do to Enhanced

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of Powermax, almost done with my second tub. Great focus, great pumps and good clean energy. I respond better to Powermax than I do to Enhanced
Hell yea, thanks for the kind words! We currently have a promo running if anyone is looking to try out a tub, head on over to the company promo section!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Something about the fact that I get strong energy from it despite my insane stim tolerance has me in love :D.

Are you getting the 25mg of ephedrine through bronkaid or is there another source I don't know of?!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using ignite2+max pump right now. I sweat my butt off and it offers good focus and the max pump offers unmatched pump. .
Have also tried jack3d, jack3d micro, muscle marinade+condense, powermax & 1MR. 1MR was easily the worst PWO I've ever tried.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Non stim
Max pump and MAN Body Octane

Stim
Enhanced
Ignite 2 non dmaa
Alphamine with Beta Alanine

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, thanks for the kind words! We currently have a promo running if anyone is looking to try out a tub, head on over to the company promo section!

Agreed powermax is a great option especially in terms of pumps!

I believe Powermax has one of the most reviews in the Product Review section, has over 25 reviews with i believe about 4.5/5 average, so people are def. loving it!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Agreed powermax is a great option especially in terms of pumps!

I believe Powermax has one of the most reviews in the Product Review section, has over 25 reviews with i believe about 4.5/5 average, so people are def. loving it!

Agreed. I would describe it as an experience similar to Hemavol w/ a solid energy ingredient profile. The pumps for me outshine most if not all PWOs and it differentiates itself in the energy department as well. People have mentioned a very high level of focus and motivation, providing a greater "mind-muscle connection" I have to experience overstimulation and the prevelance of crashes, as I've received from PWOs w/ over the top energy profiles containing 1,3 DMAA or stronger profiles(i.e. JACK3D, Mr. Hyde, etc..).

Try a sample today for free, really don't have much to lose!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People are loving our new Gameday; and as runner said, Body Octane is a good non-stim product. Of course, they could be stacked.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Powermax made me want to take a nap. Enhanced is the best pre-workout I have ever tried.
hahaha thats funny, never heard that before must be pretty stim tolerant. The caffeine alone should of kept you from feeling like napping haha should be around 230-270mg caffeine per 2 scoops plus all the others.

Still havent had the chance to try enhanced yet but i like the formula.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
RPM by App Nut. is my hands down favorite and I have tried the works.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are numerous preworkouts out there that I loved, one of my all time favorites being the original Hemorage Black that is no longer made. White Flood is another great product, though I have not tried the new one yet. Without trying to look like I am pimping out my product I will say check out Acute FX at the Planet because for two weeks they are selling it for $17.71 as a new product sale and it will give you a chance to try it out. It has flavored powder in capsules so you can either take them whole or break them open and enjoy the flavor.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are numerous preworkouts out there that I loved, one of my all time favorites being the original Hemorage Black that is no longer made. White Flood is another great product, though I have not tried the new one yet. Without trying to look like I am pimping out my product I will say check out Acute FX at the Planet because for two weeks they are selling it for $17.71 as a new product sale and it will give you a chance to try it out. It has flavored powder in capsules so you can either take them whole or break them open and enjoy the flavor.
Just saw the formula. Looks a lot like what I thought it might be. :D

At that price....NICE.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have tried C4, jack3d micro, 1MR, bodyrush, Enhanced, compete, hemavol, platinum pre, and Prodigy. (+alphamine and OEP powder if you count those)

Enhanced is my favorite for focus and it's resistance to adaptation. still hits me as hard as it did my first scoop.

My runner up is Prodigy

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Conquer, being an upgrade from Maximize intense has been doing me good. Has been getting great reviews all over the forums since its release. Nice stim complex with actually low caffeine content but all the other goodies make up for that and more; also a very nice pump complex and tastes amazing! Sick deal at nutraplanet with buy conquer, get a hemavol for free. Can't really beat that!

Mike

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the mood. Loving flood reborn. I like origin with a bronkaid. Fierce domination is good too. Coop is sending me enhanced to try. Had it before but two scoops was a little much for me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This does look good! I like simple and effective. Pill idea is great too.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I'm thinking about giving assault a chance. I haven't heard any great things. But I can't judge til I've tried it

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max Pump is the best supplement I've ever used much less pre-workout. Ignite2 is also a great pre for energy and focus along with our patented Aminosterone for an extra boost in testosterone with extended use. For those stim junkies, be on the lookout for Stimul8. Will be some beta test going down very soon on this groundbreaking stim.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Lol pimp convention

You guys should compare canes and outfits. Who has the most gold on their rims etc.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced, Alphamine (with added goodies), and Jack3d Micro are my top 3.
Two out of three ain't bad! :D

You are one of few people who tallies more stimulants daily than me. I am still using two scoops of Enhanced like I was at the beginning.

No additional stimulants needed for me, unlike a lot of products.

Non stim
Max pump and MAN Body Octane

Stim
Enhanced
Ignite 2 non dmaa
Alphamine with Beta Alanine
Two out of three again. :D

Have tried C4, jack3d micro, 1MR, bodyrush, Enhanced, compete, hemavol, platinum pre, and Prodigy. (+alphamine and OEP powder if you count those)

Enhanced is my favorite for focus and it's resistance to adaptation. still hits me as hard as it did my first scoop.
Agreed. This is the same for me too.

Thank you all for the PES love. :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for performance and endurance, I love Vengeance by Xtreme Formulations.

for those days I need a little slap in the face: Jack3d is still my favorite

Been meaning to try enhanced for some time now...

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
for performance and endurance, I love Vengeance by Xtreme Formulations.

for those days I need a little slap in the face: Jack3d is still my favorite

Been meaning to try enhanced for some time now...
Enhanced its great. The energy and focus is AMAZING...taste..not so nice. But by far my favorite Pre right now

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced its great. The energy and focus is AMAZING...taste..not so nice. But by far my favorite Pre right now
Which flavour did you get? Most people enjoy the taste as it is similar to Alphamine.

We have improved the flavouring after the first batch so it should be even better now. I have tried the updated version of the blue razz and it is definitely an improvement.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Which flavour did you get? Most people enjoy the taste as it is similar to Alphamine.

We have improved the flavouring after the first batch so it should be even better now. I have tried the updated version of the blue razz and it is definitely an improvement.
Oh no don't say that now I need to rush through my 3 tubs to get some flavor-enhanced Enhanced! Lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had great success with:

ConDense/Muscle Marinade
Enhanced (with my limited use)
Uncut/Uptake
Jack3d Micro

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried Max pump, jack3d, cytodyne fast twitch, and cellucor C4, but the best of all so far is VPX Shotgun. I keep coming back to it after I try another preworkout. A scoop and half and without fail during every workout I feel like I can load up the bar with all the plates in the gym and swing it around like a baseball bat. Also doesn't make me need to make a trip to the bathroom to pop a squat 20 mins. later like most others do.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For my money;

ANS Performance Ritual - smooth stim/high energy, incredible focus, great pump thanks to agmapure and more importantly look at how well each ingredient is dosed.
PES Enhanced
Craze

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wasn't the initial release delayed for a while to perfect the flavoring? I remember that long-azz PES thread about the new pre-workout and thought I remembered the reason was the flavor had to be right. Now it's being reformulated? Maybe I'm mistaken, and if so, my apologies.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conquer has received nothing but absolutely stellar reviews since its release 2 weeks ago

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn't the initial release delayed for a while to perfect the flavoring? I remember that long-azz PES thread about the new pre-workout and thought I remembered the reason was the flavor had to be right. Now it's being reformulated? Maybe I'm mistaken, and if so, my apologies.
We thought we could do better. We were right. :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Conquer has received nothing but absolutely stellar reviews since its release 2 weeks ago
Its currently on my favorite list, as mentioned before body octane is my "go to" non stimmed pre workout.