Prime x factor advanced

1. Prime x factor advanced

Amongst other goodies, I was prodding thru the current offerings on nutra for the Memorial Day sale, and I came upon 2 of the best deals being Usp labs PRIME and Molecular Nutrition's X FACTOR ADVANCED. I have decided to run a stack of these two, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience and or tips running these together. Thanks!!

2. With X-Factor (ArA) dose 4-8 caps (1-2 grams) pre-workout along with 6-8 grams GMS and 2 grams of a carnitine salt (ALCAR, LCLT, PLCAR).

For Prime, I know many people go with the 69 protocol, which is taking 9 caps per day (workout days) and 6 caps (non-workout days) for 6 days followed by 1 day off. 2 caps with meals along with 3 caps pre-workout.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    With X-Factor (ArA) dose 4-8 caps (1-2 grams) pre-workout along with 6-8 grams GMS and 2 grams of a carnitine salt (ALCAR, LCLT, PLCAR).

For Prime, I know many people go with the 69 protocol, which is taking 9 caps per day (workout days) and 6 caps (non-workout days) for 6 days followed by 1 day off. 2 caps with meals along with 3 caps pre-workout.
    Great advice, I saw that sale NP is having on Prime. No better time to pick up that and the 200ct double sized X-Factor Advanced for only $72

For it being your first time using XFA, 4 caps preWO should certainly suffice.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

4. Cool thanks for the replies. I remember looking into aRa a while back, never ended up trying it but I recall there were foods to avoid while on it. Does that hold true?

5. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Cool thanks for the replies. I remember looking into aRa a while back, never ended up trying it but I recall there were foods to avoid while on it. Does that hold true?
    There used to be a whole list of foods to avoid, but generally any more, just avoid omega 3 and cissus consumption within 4 hours of taking the ArA...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

6. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    There used to be a whole list of foods to avoid, but generally any more, just avoid omega 3 and cissus consumption within 4 hours of taking the ArA...
    This.

7. Gotcha thanks will do

8. Prime is also on sale to make 6/9 protocol easier on the pockets. Nutraplanet for under $25/bottle. I'm on my phone so I can't grab the link
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

9. Started the xfa Sunday, prime gets delivered today. Looking forward to trying 2 things I've been considering for a while just haven't wanted to pay the $$ thanks nutra for a great sale!

10. Here ya go bud. 3 bottles for under 25.00 ea

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-120-caps.html
    Independent

11. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Started the xfa Sunday, prime gets delivered today. Looking forward to trying 2 things I've been considering for a while just haven't wanted to pay the $$ thanks nutra for a great sale!
    Are you planning on running a log? If so link it up please. Regardless let us know how this stack treats you bud :-)
    Independent

12. I got in on that deal grabbed 3 bottles. I could run a log.... Never did a full log b4

13. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I got in on that deal grabbed 3 bottles. I could run a log.... Never did a full log b4
    If you have the time I would definitely follow bud. Either way thanks for your support and keep us updated :-)
    Independent

14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    If you have the time I would definitely follow bud. Either way thanks for your support and keep us updated :-)
    x2, Id love to hear feedback on the Prime & X-Factor stack, Im unsure Ive seen any logs of that combo.

15. Ok u got it!

16. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Ok u got it!
    Awesome, thanks so much cant wait to follow along!

17. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

Awesome, thanks so much cant wait to follow along!
    ^^^this
    Independent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:00 PM
  2. Muoio117's journey with X-Factor Advanced (sponsored)
    By Muoio117 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 04:07 PM
  3. X-factor Advanced??? anyone
    By killervick7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:55 AM
  4. X Factor Advanced tips
    By whosane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 04:49 PM
  5. Replies: 0