OEP powder Compound 20 and Forskolin . - AnabolicMinds.com

OEP powder Compound 20 and Forskolin .

  1. Banned
    AnabolicJuich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    OEP powder Compound 20 and Forskolin .


    does Oxyelite pro powder. Compound 20 and forskolin can be stacked as a pre workout?!

  2. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,448
    Rep Power
    2612252

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    May i ask why?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Banned
    AnabolicJuich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    May i ask why?
    my original stack was OEP powder and Forskolin .. a friend hook me up with Compound20 . so i thouget why not? lol
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,448
    Rep Power
    2612252

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I mean as a pwo?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,435
    Rep Power
    3817032

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    does Oxyelite pro powder. Compound 20 and forskolin can be stacked as a pre workout?!
    Hi AnabolicJuich. That would be a great pre-workout lineup. Those products combined with proper nutrition and training could help achieve some solid changes in body composition. I'm actually using all 3 currently with good success (forskolin from AnaBeta Elite).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Banned
    AnabolicJuich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I mean as a pwo?
    so how should i stack it?!

    or should i save it for next month going be usin' OEP powder and Test Powder. compound20 will go well?
  7. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,448
    Rep Power
    2612252

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Using pwo would only be dosing once on training days, not a very effecient use of the products imo.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  8. Banned
    AnabolicJuich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    yo breezy ty.
    how do you stack them all? and can all can be taken at once without havin' issues?
  9. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,435
    Rep Power
    3817032

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    yo breezy ty.
    how do you stack them all? and can all can be taken at once without havin' issues?
    No problem man. I'd use them as recommended on their labels. Both Compound 20® and OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™ have a recommended pre-workout dose. Forskolin may be beneficial when taken pre-workout as well. They can all be taken at the same time.


    Here are the specific directions for use:

    Compound 20®: Take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules 6-8 hours later with meal or snack. For best results, take one of the doses 30-60 minutes prior to workout.

    OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™: Take 1-2 scoops with 4-6 ounces of water per scoop 15-30 minutes before breakfast. On workout days take 15-30 minutes before beginning workout. Begin by taking 1 scoop per serving. Once tolerance is assessed, serving size may be increased by ½ scoop until a maximum of 2 scoops at any one time is reached. Do not exceed 3 scoops in any 24 hour period.

    If you let me know what forskolin product you are planning to use, I could help with the specific dosing as well.


    If training fasted, Compound 20® may be used on an empty stomach pre-workout. Some people experience mild stomach discomfort when taking it without food; however, I use it fasted without any issues. I'd recommend trying it first on a non-training day to see how you respond. Waiting until your post-workout meal would be fine as well. Forskolin may cause GI issues with some users, but if using a higher percent extract it usually isn't a problem.

    Good luck with your stack bud. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Banned
    AnabolicJuich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    No problem man. I'd use them as recommended on their labels. Both Compound 20® and OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™ have a recommended pre-workout dose. Forskolin may be beneficial when taken pre-workout as well. They can all be taken at the same time.


    Here are the specific directions for use:

    Compound 20®: Take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules 6-8 hours later with meal or snack. For best results, take one of the doses 30-60 minutes prior to workout.

    OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™: Take 1-2 scoops with 4-6 ounces of water per scoop 15-30 minutes before breakfast. On workout days take 15-30 minutes before beginning workout. Begin by taking 1 scoop per serving. Once tolerance is assessed, serving size may be increased by ½ scoop until a maximum of 2 scoops at any one time is reached. Do not exceed 3 scoops in any 24 hour period.

    If you let me know what forskolin product you are planning to use, I could help with the specific dosing as well.


    If training fasted, Compound 20® may be used on an empty stomach pre-workout. Some people experience mild stomach discomfort when taking it without food; however, I use it fasted without any issues. I'd recommend trying it first on a non-training day to see how you respond. Waiting until your post-workout meal would be fine as well. Forskolin may cause GI issues with some users, but if using a higher percent extract it usually isn't a problem.

    Good luck with your stack bud. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    i use C-Bolic. 95% pure forskolin -25mg' per capsule
    i really apriciate you help mayne.
    and what train fasted meaning? my english isn't dat well.
  11. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,435
    Rep Power
    3817032

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post

    i use C-Bolic. 95% pure forskolin -25mg' per capsule
    i really apriciate you help mayne.
    and what train fasted meaning? my english isn't dat well.
    Anytime man. Try spreading out the use of the 2 recommended caps, with 1 cap taken pre-workout. I personally would use them as outlined below (assuming 1 bottle).

    Training Days

    -morning workout: 1 cap pre-workout, 1 cap 6-8 hours later or before bed.

    -afternoon or night workout: 1 cap first thing morning, 1 cap pre-workout.


    Non-Training Days

    -1 cap first thing morning, 1 cap 6-8 hours later or before bed.


    As for training fasted, I was referring to working out in the morning before eating (on an empty stomach).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,071
    Rep Power
    4548545

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    i use C-Bolic. 95% pure forskolin -25mg' per capsule
    i really apriciate you help mayne.
    and what train fasted meaning? my english isn't dat well.
    I just finished my run with SS Forskolin-95 (25mg per cap). Dosed 1 cap upon rising, 1 cap pre-workout, and 1 cap pre-bed.

    I would recommend running Forskolin for longer periods (12 weeks) as the effects/results get better with continued use. Some people dose 100-125mg also.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Powder/Compound 20 Question
    By Erihis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 03:37 PM
  2. Compound 20 and Erase Pro log by rulk
    By rulk22 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 07:18 PM
  3. Compound 20 And Erase Pro, lets see abs !
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:41 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 06:11 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 11:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in