Beet root extract for massive pump

Brentkoch

Brentkoch

Awards
I go to the local *** to pick up my vitamins and such. The guy there is a friggin monster, Brock Lesnar but early Minnesota Brock not huge UFC Brock. Anyway, he seems to know his stuff and appears honest, not selling me junk. I asked about a natural supplemt for huge pump in the gym, makes lifting so much more fun when the muscles pop and veins rise up. He suggested Beet root extract. Not sold at *** so I inquire more. He says its loaded with nitrates that act like NO2. Pushes oxygen to muscles and thus increasing blood flow through the veins and muscles. He also told me it helps the body create more creatine, helping you with less fatigue more reps and increased micro tears for muscle rebuilding. I looked all over for the beet extract but found its not so easy to get, except online. In articles I've read it's big in Australia, and among professional athletes including body builders. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of this supplement? Does it work as mentioned above? Why is it hard to get in vitamin shops? I'm intrigued, I love my gym pump but am weary of chemicals anymore, all that stuff seems like it cannot be good for your body. Anyone got info?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I go to the local *** to pick up my vitamins and such. The guy there is a friggin monster, Brock Lesnar but early Minnesota Brock not huge UFC Brock. Anyway, he seems to know his stuff and appears honest, not selling me junk. I asked about a natural supplemt for huge pump in the gym, makes lifting so much more fun when the muscles pop and veins rise up. He suggested Beet root extract. Not sold at *** so I inquire more. He says its loaded with nitrates that act like NO2. Pushes oxygen to muscles and thus increasing blood flow through the veins and muscles. He also told me it helps the body create more creatine, helping you with less fatigue more reps and increased micro tears for muscle rebuilding. I looked all over for the beet extract but found its not so easy to get, except online. In articles I've read it's big in Australia, and among professional athletes including body builders. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of this supplement? Does it work as mentioned above? Why is it hard to get in vitamin shops? I'm intrigued, I love my gym pump but am weary of chemicals anymore, all that stuff seems like it cannot be good for your body. Anyone got info?
If you want nitrates at adequate amounts, look into supplements containing nitrates like VPX Powershock or just use it solo. If you want a good NO product that doesn't contain nitrates, Hemavol contains 5g of CItrulline Malate with a gram of Agmatine.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want nitrates at adequate amounts, look into supplements containing nitrates like VPX Powershock or just use it solo. If you want a good NO product that doesn't contain nitrates, Hemavol contains 5g of CItrulline Malate with a gram of Agmatine.
Agreed; far better options IMO.

Mike

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for a natural supplement and huge pump in the gym, I'd look toward Max Pump by Finaflex. It's betaine and has many positive effects other than just the pump itself.