Thoughts on X-gels and Arachidonic acid in general?

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. So is GMS is a absolute necessary thing to take while on ArA?

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    So is GMS is a absolute necessary thing to take while on ArA?
    Not at all.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    So is GMS is a absolute necessary thing to take while on ArA?
    No, but will be beneficial with the ArA.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

4. I wouldn't say absolute but I personally will prefer to use them combined.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    No, but will be beneficial with the ArA.
    For cramps or the effects of ArA?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

For cramps or the effects of ArA?
    Effects of ArA. Run LCLT for DOMS.
    PEScience Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Sweet thanks!

I use agmatine & citruline and maybe some BA. Pumps would be ferocious I think!

Do people still use creatine while taking ArA?

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

Sweet thanks!

I use agmatine & citruline and maybe some BA. Pumps would be ferocious I think!

Do people still use creatine while taking ArA?
    Yes sir
    PEScience Representative

9. Well, ive used x factor advanced the winter for 50 days along with a powerlifting program at the gym.It was perfect! And the most important i kept the gains in strength i think ara really works because you can keep your progress!

10. OK, guys I have just finished my xfactor 50 day cycle, I did it with agmatine and I have to say I had some wicked pumps,

as per eye observation my bf remained more or less the same but I assume I have gained a solid 0.5kg of muscle, as the scale shows about 1.5kg more;

strenght gains were not amazing but apparent not on big lifts this time but on secondary work, strange.

Doms were hectic though and sometimes caused me to skip training altoghether, it is not a supplement for the meek or week

11. Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    OK, guys I have just finished my xfactor 50 day cycle, I did it with agmatine and I have to say I had some wicked pumps,

as per eye observation my bf remained more or less the same but I assume I have gained a solid 0.5kg of muscle, as the scale shows about 1.5kg more;

strenght gains were not amazing but apparent not on big lifts this time but on secondary work, strange.

Doms were hectic though and sometimes caused me to skip training altoghether, it is not a supplement for the meek or week
    Thanks for the feedback! How much were you dosing?

And I think you could have saved the DAA for a more hormonal stack but that's just me

12. Quote Originally Posted by manos215 View Post
    Well, ive used x factor advanced the winter for 50 days along with a powerlifting program at the gym.It was perfect! And the most important i kept the gains in strength i think ara really works because you can keep your progress!
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    OK, guys I have just finished my xfactor 50 day cycle, I did it with agmatine and I have to say I had some wicked pumps,

Great feedback guys, I always love hearing from people who just discovered X-Factor and are running or have recently finished their first cycle.

If DOMS are a problem, a few supplements I like for killing DOMS are LCLT (such as in Peak Beta+) and PeptoPro (such as in Strive by Omega Sports).
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

13. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    LCLT is only for DOMS? You mean to prevent them?

14. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post

LCLT is only for DOMS? You mean to prevent them?
    No not for only DOMS, just between LCLT/ALCAR/PLCAR, LCLT will help with DOMS. Many other benefits you get from LCLT.
    PEScience Representative

15. I ran the recommended dosage, along with lclt and purple wraath, psyko but that was not much help at all bros.

16. Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    I ran the recommended dosage, along with lclt and purple wraath, psyko but that was not much help at all bros.
    Yea, some users get the DOMS much worse than others. I dont get them much if I use 250-500mg (which still warrants solid results), but the soreness is certainly more evident for me at 750-1,000mg.

Did your intensify throughout the cycle? I had that happen my first time I ever ran it and the DOMS were quite painful at times, oddly now I get really sore for the first week or two when I run X-Factor and then not as much further into the cycle yet I get all the benefits, so its a win win.

17. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Yea, some users get the DOMS much worse than others. I dont get them much if I use 250-500mg (which still warrants solid results), but the soreness is certainly more evident for me at 750-1,000mg.

Did your intensify throughout the cycle? I had that happen my first time I ever ran it and the DOMS were quite painful at times, oddly now I get really sore for the first week or two when I run X-Factor and then not as much further into the cycle yet I get all the benefits, so its a win win.
    I get DOMS very regularly so I am going to assume ArA is going to kill me haha

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I get DOMS very regularly so I am going to assume ArA is going to kill me haha
    This.
    I'm a little afraid. (I'm gonna run X factor in a couple of months)

But my desire for gainz overshadows my fear of DOMS.

19. no bros do not worry I have doms and cns fatigue normally from workouts.

So do not worry it is not a killer doms as much as recovery from them.

As for intensity I guess ara kinda pushed my limits causing a tad of cns fatigue as well, also wicked thing was

a) I got shin infection from doing box jumps and in the beggining of a cycle had to start taking an antibiotic after I hurt that shin again in an mma sparring;

b) the weather got better and one of the gyms started their ac, now I have what I call ac allergy and immidiatley messed up my sinus.

terrible all around things happening and I am taking nolvadren xt and pr xt see how that will treat me

today was an off day and I had 2 0.5l boxes of haagen daas

I wanted to take the soy natural/dietary ice cream but they had more calories weird.

20. Don't fear the DOMS from ArA. Running X-Gels at 1.5g pre workout really hasn't increased DOMS that much from what i can tell.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Don't fear the DOMS from ArA. Running X-Gels at 1.5g pre workout really hasn't increased DOMS that much from what i can tell.
    This, they are noticeable but not worth fearing.

22. What they said, the DOMS arn't worth fearing. You could always start with a lower dose and taper up to assess
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

23. I would go no less than 3x/week...maximum effect would come from a more frequent use...I prefer dosing ~500 mg on off days though...but that's more personal preference than anything....

24. I'm with schizm on this one; once to twice per week wouldn't be enough to yield much benefit. If you want to "limit" the amount of inflammation, you can dose fish oil as far away from the dose as possible however, youi have to expect some inflammation if you take ArA, however I would suggest aiming for a minimum of 3+ times per week, with the emphasis on more frequent would be more beneficial.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

25. Hey everybody.

Anyone have a recommendation on dosing older x-gels. I have a what looks like around 120 caps of whats left of it and I feel like finishing them up. I thought I bought the new ones when they were released but apparently I got this lower dosed batch. Much appreciated.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 01:54 AM
  2. Thoughts on Trey Brewer, and others...
    By LiftNDestroy in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 10:53 PM
  3. Thoughts on this Cycle and a Question...
    By LouisBourbon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 01:32 PM
  4. Whats everyones thoughts on Halodrol-50 and pGHt?
    By San Quinn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 04:09 AM
  5. Thoughts on this routine and on "Half Reps"
    By dunimous in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 07:40 PM