- 06-03-2013, 01:18 PM
What I can say, from personal experience, is that I have enjoyed faster recovery from BCAA/SAA. To the contrary, my favorite flavor of BCAA is watermelon MBCAA.
Hope that has helped the OP.
- 06-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Musclefeast "Competition" is my favorite (google it and check out the ingredients/dosages...impressive). ModernBCAA and SNS.
06-03-2013, 01:54 PM
I assume this thread will make this week's AM newsletter featured thread.
Modern, recover pro, purple psyko, compete....these are a few of my fav-oh-rit things...
06-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Just saw this up here and couldn't resist. I really didn't want to but you come off as soooo self aggrandizing and superior while slandering my name that I will make this exception.
First off a rep is a salesman by any other name or is that a confusing concept for you...
As for sending me a box with product from an order for rep pay from three weeks prior, that was specifically rep pay, nothing more nothing less, and nothing quite as high and mighty as "a token of our appreciation". What a guy...
As for communication after separation I found no reason whatsoever to speak with you, until now when you attack me personally over the forum. Sorry bud but you get no points here; your behavior is the very definition of unprofessional. To make things worse I didn't say anything negative about FF, you, or FFs BCAA/SAA formula, I specifically stated that SAAs are a bogus money making racket. And that is a truth and reality based statement. Go ahead and fact check...
Now lets visit your claim that I took a negative stance after leaving FF. I wrote something to the effect of "it's good to be free". (And honestly, 9/10 people that will read this entire back and forth would likely agree with that just based off of your comments and behavior. You for all your self righteousness fail to see how negatively you represent FF.) It was good to be free and open to others about what I was using and what I wasn't because until then I felt like a shill and a scammer. You brought me on knowing I was on cycle and told me explicitly to not disclose that information as it would not represent the company well. Well I did cover that up and felt terrible while doing so, then came clean and felt much better. While this may only be some forum on the Internet that matters very little to others, my integrity matters to me. Well low and behold after my termination you bring on two of my buds here that are both on cycle openly. Imagine how aggravating that was. And I don't want to go into depth about this but other reps also take other aas/ph/ds while claiming to be on something else. You know exactly what I'm talking about Steve so don't act like a politician.
- "to NOT engage in such silly back & forth..our products, in an intelligent forum of discussion, do not need ANY defense" - Hypocrite! Lol...
- "as soon as we let you go, claiming that you were under "someones finger and it's good to be free", and then stating what you "were REALLY using" product-wise, when prior to that you claimed you were using FF product" - This was completely under your direction "boss". Lol...
- "simply uneducated bashing of a product that no one has a clue about, led by a respected member of the board whom everyone seems to follow whatever he says without their own research and investigation" - How exactly is it uneducated bashing? There is literally no "educated" (research proven results) proof that SAAs do any of the things you claim. Also, sorry to burst your bubble but Coop as an MD student has more than earned my respect and trust regarding scientific studies and the supplement industry. While it is always important to question ones sources, in this incidence he has it right...
- "and tacked on to out of the blue by a former rep of this company, who himself is just learning and has a great deal more to learn; in fact, recently did not even know DMAA has many different nomenclatures, and when asked if our product utilized dmaa said no" - Now you finally got something right. I do have more to learn. As does everyone. Fortunately I find myself in a great position to say the things I do and understand them. I now have a documented background in chemistry/biology/nutrition and don't need to ride Coops coattails to defend my stance. As far as the DMAA incident goes you got that right as well. But not because I didn't know IUPAC or other nomenclature. I merely stated no without even reading that members' question because I assumed that since the FDA ban was upon us, and this was a newly reformulated product release, that FF would not possibly be releasing something of that nature. So go ahead and pat yourself on the back Steve, you got one right. Wrong but right... Oh also this wasn't out of the blue bud. I've been slamming SAAs for some time. But out of respect for my position and the company I refrained from doing so until I was no longer with you guys. SMH...
- "again - then why did you? rather quite obvious you wanted to .. if you wish to discuss anything further, i am here in the meantime, i would ask that you reflect upon your own actions and behavior in the time since we let you go, and ask yourself if you truly have shown class thruout the situation" - I don't even know what to say here. You come off as childish Steve. Why did I? Seriously? You're going to demean and defame my character and expect me to just shrug it off?... You're a funny guy Steve...
- "scott; i will not say anything again but - enough is enough" - OH GAWD PLEASE PROVE YOURSELF HERE!!!
06-03-2013, 06:53 PM
06-03-2013, 06:54 PM
I don't mean to tread on toes but ouch... We don't want confrontation guys. This is to help others...
Hang off yeah. I like both you guys and respect you two very much but this shouldn't be up for others to see.
...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
06-03-2013, 07:36 PM
So the best bcaa is...............?
Jk Jk, I like modern, cheap, taste good.
06-03-2013, 08:33 PM
scott - you made your points..you feel better now?
since you were my choice to bring on board, and my choice to let go as well, I will take full responsibility here for anything you say, whether accurate or not
two points I wish to clarify: you were let go for multiple reasons, failures in your responsibilities..
again since you were my trainee, maybe I just didn't do a good enough job
secondly: I never told you to hide any aas use; I told you it was company policy that we do not discuss illegal drug use publicly on forum, or advise others on illegal drug use, pure and simple..you're gonna do what you're gonna do, you're a grown man, that is your decision to use, and if you wanted to share that privately with anyone, that was your business
you make mention of someone else we brought on in similar vein; I can only think of one, on TRT, which is quite different and not illegal drug use, and he has mentioned his use and we are fine with that
if your integrity is as strong as you say, then this should have been an issue when you were offered the position to begin with
I am not criticizing, just clarifying..
in any event, none of this should have even gone this far, on my part as well
we learn, we grow...
I have deleted my posts, what you do with yours is up to you
open invitation to discuss things with me in private stands, you know where to reach me
06-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Lose my number Steve. Don't call me. I do not wish to have any communication with you whatsoever. This whole thing is sad indeed. You are still trying to come off as high and mighty. You are actually coming off as an abusive mentally unstable individual. I will not be taking down my comments as I am not ashamed of my behavior or have to save face before my employer. I'm done. Please get back to your life and keep me out of it...
06-03-2013, 11:11 PM
If the OP is still hanging around and intrested in Finaflex BCAA+SAA, pm me and I can send you a scoop to try out from my own tub. I've got maybe two scoops left so it will be very special. At least you could get a flavor taste. :P
FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM
Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
06-04-2013, 10:24 AM
I think cooper was right - this thread should have been closed long ago
making one last entry here, for apology to the forum over this exchange, and my own poor showing here
I should never allow my personal feelings to affect any communication on these boards..
been there, done that, in my younger yrs
simply - I am passionate in what I do.. I am not a "salesman" for this company but rather a huge believer in who these guys are, what they are doing, and the products they put together
I also happen to believe SAAa have some very real value - perhaps it just hasn't had the correct study performed yet
(remember this if, in 2yrs or so, studies arise showing unique and useful properties in the area of performance/recovery)..
in any event - I again apologize for adding to the "drama" and my own immaturity here, it is not who I am, what I wish to portray, nor what I wish to bring to the company I represent
(maybe, it's my new cycle of 1-Alpha/1-Andro I started recently that has me a smidgen aggressive...)
no excuses: hopefully we can move along..best to all
06-04-2013, 01:05 PM
We can't get it closed now, I just found this thread!
For what it's worth, I have no preference in amino acids OP. The results are so unnoticeable that I would rather spend my money on quality foods, protein, and other supplements that can yield more drastic changes in performance and physique.
Taking BCAAs in my opinion is like seeing a healthy 15 year old taking HGH and expecting huge results.
Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
06-04-2013, 01:08 PM
06-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Today I'm ordering bcaA peptides. I just started to use leucine peptides because to date, no scientific evidence indicates that individual amino acids have a bodybuilding effect (Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook, Fourth Edition, Page 140). Thus I'm switching and I don't use L-Leucine.
Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
06-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Im telling you I came across a product about three years ago that worked great for me. Its called BCAA Extended Performance by MGN and I stand behind this product. Its a perfect blend of aminos that come in great tasting flavors. I use it in my year-round supplement stack.
06-05-2013, 04:27 AM
06-05-2013, 05:28 AM
06-05-2013, 05:50 AM
06-05-2013, 07:49 AM
06-05-2013, 08:51 AM
It warrants stating again that I am a strong believer in the higher leucine ratio, it really has made a difference for me.
8:1:1>2:1:1 I'm honestly going to give away all my old BCAA stock.. I can't go back.
PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
06-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
Lockout Supplements Representative; Use code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
06-05-2013, 02:25 PM
06-05-2013, 02:33 PM
06-05-2013, 02:58 PM
06-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:21 PM
- By SlickG3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 146Last Post: 01-18-2009, 10:39 AM
- By rabican in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-08-2008, 04:05 PM
- By tim1985 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2008, 12:13 AM
- By FitModel in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 10-11-2007, 09:13 PM