Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    huh
    interesting turn, you were loving that product not so long ago, like maybe a month or so?
    when a former rep starts bad-mouthing the product he once glowed about and plugged, it is not only sad, but - how do we know what you tell us is true?
    Wow. Really Steve. This is just sad. For the record I never glowed about this specific product but I did plug it as any salesmen worth his salt would do. There's a big difference btwn the two as personally I would not spend my money on it

No anecdotal evidence. No research. Just marketable claims

I find it very sad how you attack my character here, as if I have insulted you personally. I have not once typed or said anything of ill repute about you or FF since parting with FF. Actually I still answer PMs about your company's hormonal products from members here that know I repped for FF and have nothing but good things to say about most of FFs product line. As a matter of fact wasn't my unmitigated aggressiveness in defending FFs product line against other reps one of the issues you had with me...

Just all around bad form here Steve. I don't even want to push the send button right now because I know this is all going nowhere... Oh well
    Independent Review

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Best way to move a topic along is to well, get back on topic and move it along, lol.

I'm looking for a new flavor for some variety, never tried a green apple supp, any good BCAA options out there for this?
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Best way to move a topic along is to well, get back on topic and move it along, lol.
    agreed

I'm looking for a new flavor for some variety, never tried a green apple supp, any good BCAA options out there for this?
    our green apple flavor is unbelievable, getting rave reviews
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Probably best to close this thread.

If you guys want to discuss the topic more in-depth, a supplement science section thread may be a good idea.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This isn't about supplement science. It ceased to become that a while back. This now seems more about a particularly abrasive individual looking for a fight....so I agree this thread should be closed should anyone mistakenly think that by clicking on the post they will find the latest research on BCAAs.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Probably best to close this thread.

If you guys want to discuss the topic more in-depth, a supplement science section thread may be a good idea.
    and why cy? why close thread?

(while comparatively more research is out there on bcaa than saa, it is not overwhelmingly abundant)

there are a great many compounds in use thruout the industry, that have no "studies" attached to them..
    why single out silk aminos?

you want to talk science, go investigate what exactly a silk amino is comprised of
    proteins fibroin, sericin

http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/2/786.full

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17874837

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...47244034,d.aWM
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    This isn't about supplement science. It ceased to become that a while back. This now seems more about a particularly abrasive individual looking for a fight....so I agree this thread should be closed should anyone mistakenly think that by clicking on the post they will find the latest research on BCAAs.
    interesting perception you have sir
    where in title post or OP does it say anything about "latest research on bcaa"?

interpretation and perception are indeed crazy things..

I will assume that since your interpretation differs from mine, of course you are right and I am wrong, and therefore you can call me a particularly abrasive individual who is looking for a fight, for you are always right in your perceptions

thank you for sharing your perception, when you have not even been involved in the conversation

if everyone claims to want to stay on topic - then this thread should have been about bcaa and solely bcaa, thruout

but no - silk aminos (and by extension Finaflex product BCAA+SAA) were knocked as being "bunk", with no educated support behind such stance..going further: based solely on the word of a competing company rep, and an ex-rep from this company who did not even understand the composition of some products in our line

now that someone has something to say about that, he's gets accused of trying to turn the thread

funny, how this double-jeopardy occurs so much around here
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%

Snagency, this will be my final word here. Just re-read the past 20 posts. You have degraded and character assassinated myself and another forum member who have said nothing ill and are not even responding to you. Reflect on your behavior here.

I'm not a competing rep. PES does not make a BCAA product. My stance, with SNS, was the same as it is today. My stance, from before I repped SNS, was the same as it is today.

Lastly, no one is talking about your Finaflex product. This was a discussion about BCAAs and you somehow molded reality into a paranoid schizophrenic idealism of how myself and another member are plotting against you and your company.

I deleted my responses and tried to ignore this thread but you continue to mention me or go after me (like 4 posts in a row now?). I have not questioned your integrity or character yet...you're making it difficult for me not to say anything, but I'm trying to handle this maturely. I'm going to kindly ask that you please stop talking about me or mentioning me in further posts. I certainly won't be responding, and if any AM vets know if there is an "ignore" feature in the forum tools, my PM box is [now] open.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

as a sidenote, to anyone who is reading this thread (directed to no one in particular):

I will invite anyone who has derogatory documentation or data/studies showing silk aminos to NOT be effective, to please post it up..really, I not only challenge this, but would be genuinely curious to see such documentation

funny thing about studies too: many change all the time
    things scientific data said were good 10yrs ago, now take the opposite stance...and vice versa

as I have stated over and over again, studies should be taken as only a slice and bit part of the equation, not the whole pie..if you live solely within the confines of studies on bb'ing supplements, you are missing out on some good shyte

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.48%
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post

I have a tub of Allmax Leucine should i stack it with Compete or Purple Wraath?
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I have a tub of Allmax Leucine should i stack it with Compete or Purple Wraath?
    Purple PsyKO
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Purple PsyKO
    I dont have any...send me some
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

Omega Sports Strive Apple Melon is really a Green Apple. It should be back in stock sometime this week. At the latest next week.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%
    Achievements Activity Pro

iForce Compete
    Omega Strive [NEW FLAVORS! i need you]
    Genomyx protocol.

srsly buy all 3, and mix and match, 1 scoop or half a scoop of each. srsly win!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    iForce Compete
    Genomyx protocol.

I need to get some strive soon. 1 scoop Compete + half scoop Strive should be awesome.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

There are some great BCAA supplements out there but there is only one that I go with consistently and that would be BCAA Extended Performance. Its really a great product that has proven results and special formulation for athletes and everyday gym goers. IT works great for me.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.52%

I am definitely a modern bcaa fan myself. I love the watermelon flavor!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

RPG IBCAA by MST
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    iForce Compete
    Genomyx protocol.

I rarely use any intra-workout products unless I am doing a LONG workout that includes 20-30 min cardio to complete the workout. BUT, these have such good reviews that I am def interested in checking them out I have no interest in SAA because of the lack of clinical evidence that they are superior to BCAAs.

Currently I stick with RecoverPro or Xtend, and I just got in some Modern BCAA with the sale price
    Avenged & Transformed
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by boogerboy View Post

I have no interest in SAA because of the lack of clinical evidence that they are superior to BCAAs.
    I haven't seen anything staking a claim that SAA are superior to BCAA. Furthermore, if this were even a claim, I doubt that BCAA/SAA would even be a combo. Why, if SAA were superior, would you combine them with something inferior? Everything new gets bashed, I understand. There will always be skeptics. That comes with the territory. If I listened to all of the bashing, I never would have been able to enjoy the focus from Versa-1, for instance.
    What I can say, from personal experience, is that I have enjoyed faster recovery from BCAA/SAA. To the contrary, my favorite flavor of BCAA is watermelon MBCAA.
    Hope that has helped the OP.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

Musclefeast "Competition" is my favorite (google it and check out the ingredients/dosages...impressive). ModernBCAA and SNS Leucine.
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I assume this thread will make this week's AM newsletter featured thread.

Modern, recover pro, purple psyko, compete....these are a few of my fav-oh-rit things...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.04%

therein lies part of the issue - what you believe your role here was, and what you believe a salesman is..we did not bring you on to be "a salesman", nor ask you to shine on any product you personally didn't care for
    I thought I gave you pretty explicit description of what we wanted

your character is up for question scott
    again - not to be public here, and you can come to me via pm e-mail or phone any time you wish
    in fact you've already had that opportunity - yet refused to answer my calls/e-mail/or even posts directed to you here..in fact, this is the first communication you have had with us since your departure

we even sent you out a product package, well after the fact you were terminated as a rep - as a token of our appreciation for your efforts..no response from you whatsoever there either

as for saying anything of ill repute towards us or me personally - much like I corrected cy, I will correct you
    in fact immediately took negative stance as soon as we let you go, claiming that you were under "someones finger and it's good to be free", and then stating what you "were REALLY using" product-wise, when prior to that you claimed you were using FF product

the aggressiveness of your "defense" of PCT Black, was senseless - and came on the heels of me asking you to NOT engage in such silly back & forth..our products, in an intelligent forum of discussion, do not need ANY defense; the reason I find myself here now is, there has been no intelligent discussion, simply uneducated bashing of a product that no one has a clue about, led by a respected member of the board whom everyone seems to follow whatever he says without their own research and investigation, and tacked on to out of the blue by a former rep of this company, who himself is just learning and has a great deal more to learn; in fact, recently did not even know DMAA has many different nomenclatures, and when asked if our product utilized dmaa said "no"

i have not said anything to you until now scott; i will not say anything again
    but - enough is enough

again - then why did you?
    rather quite obvious you wanted to .. if you wish to discuss anything further, i am here
    in the meantime, i would ask that you reflect upon your own actions and behavior in the time since we let you go, and ask yourself if you truly have shown class thruout the situation

i am done here, points have been made
    if anyone has specific questions on our product, i would be happy to expound

best to all
    Oh man Steve. You are such a sad little man...

Just saw this up here and couldn't resist. I really didn't want to but you come off as soooo self aggrandizing and superior while slandering my name that I will make this exception.

First off a rep is a salesman by any other name or is that a confusing concept for you...

As for sending me a box with product from an order for rep pay from three weeks prior, that was specifically rep pay, nothing more nothing less, and nothing quite as high and mighty as "a token of our appreciation". What a guy...

As for communication after separation I found no reason whatsoever to speak with you, until now when you attack me personally over the forum. Sorry bud but you get no points here; your behavior is the very definition of unprofessional. To make things worse I didn't say anything negative about FF, you, or FFs BCAA/SAA formula, I specifically stated that SAAs are a bogus money making racket. And that is a truth and reality based statement. Go ahead and fact check...

Now lets visit your claim that I took a negative stance after leaving FF. I wrote something to the effect of "it's good to be free". (And honestly, 9/10 people that will read this entire back and forth would likely agree with that just based off of your comments and behavior. You for all your self righteousness fail to see how negatively you represent FF.) It was good to be free and open to others about what I was using and what I wasn't because until then I felt like a shill and a scammer. You brought me on knowing I was on cycle and told me explicitly to not disclose that information as it would not represent the company well. Well I did cover that up and felt terrible while doing so, then came clean and felt much better. While this may only be some forum on the Internet that matters very little to others, my integrity matters to me. Well low and behold after my termination you bring on two of my buds here that are both on cycle openly. Imagine how aggravating that was. And I don't want to go into depth about this but other reps also take other aas/ph/ds while claiming to be on something else. You know exactly what I'm talking about Steve so don't act like a politician.

- "to NOT engage in such silly back & forth..our products, in an intelligent forum of discussion, do not need ANY defense" - Hypocrite! Lol...

- "as soon as we let you go, claiming that you were under "someones finger and it's good to be free", and then stating what you "were REALLY using" product-wise, when prior to that you claimed you were using FF product" - This was completely under your direction "boss". Lol...

- "simply uneducated bashing of a product that no one has a clue about, led by a respected member of the board whom everyone seems to follow whatever he says without their own research and investigation" - How exactly is it uneducated bashing? There is literally no "educated" (research proven results) proof that SAAs do any of the things you claim. Also, sorry to burst your bubble but Coop as an MD student has more than earned my respect and trust regarding scientific studies and the supplement industry. While it is always important to question ones sources, in this incidence he has it right...

- "and tacked on to out of the blue by a former rep of this company, who himself is just learning and has a great deal more to learn; in fact, recently did not even know DMAA has many different nomenclatures, and when asked if our product utilized dmaa said no" - Now you finally got something right. I do have more to learn. As does everyone. Fortunately I find myself in a great position to say the things I do and understand them. I now have a documented background in chemistry/biology/nutrition and don't need to ride Coops coattails to defend my stance. As far as the DMAA incident goes you got that right as well. But not because I didn't know IUPAC or other nomenclature. I merely stated no without even reading that members' question because I assumed that since the FDA ban was upon us, and this was a newly reformulated product release, that FF would not possibly be releasing something of that nature. So go ahead and pat yourself on the back Steve, you got one right. Wrong but right... Oh also this wasn't out of the blue bud. I've been slamming SAAs for some time. But out of respect for my position and the company I refrained from doing so until I was no longer with you guys. SMH...

- "again - then why did you? rather quite obvious you wanted to .. if you wish to discuss anything further, i am here in the meantime, i would ask that you reflect upon your own actions and behavior in the time since we let you go, and ask yourself if you truly have shown class thruout the situation" - I don't even know what to say here. You come off as childish Steve. Why did I? Seriously? You're going to demean and defame my character and expect me to just shrug it off?... You're a funny guy Steve...

- "scott; i will not say anything again but - enough is enough" - OH GAWD PLEASE PROVE YOURSELF HERE!!!
    Independent Review
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.04%

Name:  image-3388184420.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  268.2 KB
    Independent Review
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.47%

I don't mean to tread on toes but ouch... We don't want confrontation guys. This is to help others...

Hang off yeah. I like both you guys and respect you two very much but this shouldn't be up for others to see.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

So the best bcaa is...............?

Jk Jk, I like modern, cheap, taste good.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

scott - you made your points..you feel better now?

since you were my choice to bring on board, and my choice to let go as well, I will take full responsibility here for anything you say, whether accurate or not

two points I wish to clarify: you were let go for multiple reasons, failures in your responsibilities..
    again since you were my trainee, maybe I just didn't do a good enough job

secondly: I never told you to hide any aas use; I told you it was company policy that we do not discuss illegal drug use publicly on forum, or advise others on illegal drug use, pure and simple..you're gonna do what you're gonna do, you're a grown man, that is your decision to use, and if you wanted to share that privately with anyone, that was your business

you make mention of someone else we brought on in similar vein; I can only think of one, on TRT, which is quite different and not illegal drug use, and he has mentioned his use and we are fine with that

if your integrity is as strong as you say, then this should have been an issue when you were offered the position to begin with

I am not criticizing, just clarifying..

in any event, none of this should have even gone this far, on my part as well
    we learn, we grow...

I have deleted my posts, what you do with yours is up to you

open invitation to discuss things with me in private stands, you know where to reach me

best
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.04%

Lose my number Steve. Don't call me. I do not wish to have any communication with you whatsoever. This whole thing is sad indeed. You are still trying to come off as high and mighty. You are actually coming off as an abusive mentally unstable individual. I will not be taking down my comments as I am not ashamed of my behavior or have to save face before my employer. I'm done. Please get back to your life and keep me out of it...

Scott
    Independent Review
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

If the OP is still hanging around and intrested in Finaflex BCAA+SAA, pm me and I can send you a scoop to try out from my own tub. I've got maybe two scoops left so it will be very special. At least you could get a flavor taste. :P
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.15%

I think cooper was right - this thread should have been closed long ago

making one last entry here, for apology to the forum over this exchange, and my own poor showing here

I should never allow my personal feelings to affect any communication on these boards..
    been there, done that, in my younger yrs

simply - I am passionate in what I do.. I am not a "salesman" for this company but rather a huge believer in who these guys are, what they are doing, and the products they put together

I also happen to believe SAAa have some very real value - perhaps it just hasn't had the correct study performed yet
    (remember this if, in 2yrs or so, studies arise showing unique and useful properties in the area of performance/recovery)..

in any event - I again apologize for adding to the "drama" and my own immaturity here, it is not who I am, what I wish to portray, nor what I wish to bring to the company I represent
    (maybe, it's my new cycle of 1-Alpha/1-Andro I started recently that has me a smidgen aggressive...)

no excuses: hopefully we can move along..best to all
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I think cooper was right - this thread should have been closed long ago
    C'mon, I thought you told Coop to keep it open!
    We can't get it closed now, I just found this thread!

For what it's worth, I have no preference in amino acids OP. The results are so unnoticeable that I would rather spend my money on quality foods, protein, and other supplements that can yield more drastic changes in performance and physique.
    Taking BCAAs in my opinion is like seeing a healthy 15 year old taking HGH and expecting huge results.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by exrugger View Post
    So I'm running low on Xtend and I'm looking to find something else to try for muscle recovery (not saying xtend isn't awesome, but I know there are always new "go to" products so I'm curious). Possibly something with some extra kick for working out as well. What's your number one choice with this?

I tried looking around the forum but just found a lot that work, no clear winner though.
    I use my amino patches every day and ordered leucine peptides.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Today I'm ordering bcaA peptides. I just started to use leucine peptides because to date, no scientific evidence indicates that individual amino acids have a bodybuilding effect (Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook, Fourth Edition, Page 140). Thus I'm switching and I don't use L-Leucine.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

Im telling you I came across a product about three years ago that worked great for me. Its called BCAA Extended Performance by MGN and I stand behind this product. Its a perfect blend of aminos that come in great tasting flavors. I use it in my year-round supplement stack.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.32%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Im telling you I came across a product about three years ago that worked great for me. Its called BCAA Extended Performance by MGN and I stand behind this product. Its a perfect blend of aminos that come in great tasting flavors. I use it in my year-round supplement stack.
    Are you a rep or affiliated with the company? The product has a basic 2:1:1 ration which has been the industry standard until companies started going with a higher ratio of leucine, i.e. 4:1:1, 8:1:1
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

37. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.47%

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

Are you a rep or affiliated with the company? The product has a basic 2:1:1 ration which has been the industry standard until companies started going with a higher ratio of leucine, i.e. 4:1:1, 8:1:1
    Haha. Too true
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.96%

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    He is MGN. MGN = Muscle Gauge Nutrition.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.99%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

He is MGN. MGN = Muscle Gauge Nutrition.
    Amusing
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.74%

It warrants stating again that I am a strong believer in the higher leucine ratio, it really has made a difference for me.
    8:1:1>2:1:1 I'm honestly going to give away all my old BCAA stock.. I can't go back.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Best BCAA.....?
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:21 PM
  2. Best BCAA
    By SlickG3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 10:39 AM
  3. Best BCAA mix...?
    By rabican in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7