best BCAA

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by exrugger View Post
    Decided on Dymatize Elite Recoup ($6 at NP each, got 3 jars) and BioCor Agmatine. This plus the OxyElite thermo powder and protein and I'll be sitting pretty
    Recoup isnt bad....i used it for years
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

Love that foam....right on, thanks for the feedback.
    Ummm...
    Independent Review
    •   

3. Recoup just came in, taste is so-so but I feel noticably better after drinking it (energy, less sore) we will see how it goes.

4. Modern BCAAs. Mixes well and tastes great. Has no artificial coloring and uses a form of Glutamine that has more stability in water. Been using it since it first came out and have zero complaints

5. since AI sports is no longer a board sponsor people forget about recover pro, it used to be mention daily... :-|
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    since AI sports is no longer a board sponsor people forget about recover pro, it used to be mention daily... :-|
    I have been using and loving recover pro. Hard to beat the cost and at 4:1:1 it is perfect for me. I add my protocol to it, making the mix 7:1:1 with COP, agmatine, and LCLT.
    DOMS are a thing if the past now, I use this mix twice a day workout or not
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

7. You can believe whatever you want to believe
    Last edited by mr.cooper69; 06-01-2013 at 11:41 PM. Reason: No point
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Coop never speaks up without research behind him, and has recommended brands he is not a rep for many times, when it is deserved. USP deserves mention it is a great product and through personal experience I agree with the higher leucine ratio. If it was more cost effective I would be using nothing but mbcaa+ it is effective and the watermelon is damn good.

Next up for me to try, thanks to his recommendation, is Cellucor's BCAA.
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

9. Again, please leave it. You can have the last word. I didn't insult you either (unless "grow up" qualifies). In fact, I deleted that post to avoid this, and the only reason it exists right now is because you have it quoted.

10. for the record:
    i'll not delve into studies, as I am not one to run around touting this & that as the latest & greatest simply because some bonehead got funding for an obscure study, skewed the parameters, and ran some random test subject or group of subjects thru some questionable hoops to show the result he wanted to end up showing.....

while I'm not saying all studies are worthless (obviously), a great many that some scream about, are flawed from one angle or another..
    studies (and science as it pertains to bodybuilding) should be used as but another piece of information to complete the puzzle - not the ONLY basis by which someone claims something works
    the body is not a textbook

now, as for our product BCAA+SAA specifically:
    we do not claim SAAs are superior to BCAAs - simply, we compliment the BCAAs with SAAs for superior synergy
    absolutely nothing bunk about GENUINE silk aminos, even tho most are clueless..in fact, SAAs have actually been around for a long time, used in traditional medicine in both China and Korea for centuries
    much like USPlabs has brought ayurvedic into the general awareness here in the US, thru their unique herbal formulations, so too are we attempting mainstream Western culture - not that those who are educated are clueless, because silk aminos have numerous applications in the medical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic fields

as the name implies - we do not replace BCAAs with SAAs, we simply compliment the BCAA with SAA
    we also add taurine and some vitamins for anti-cramping and recovery purposes
    and it should be noted - we use genuine silk aminos, not synthetic - which is key

nice product, not a lot of info out there, but the few reviews we have have been positive - expressly in the area of recovery and DOMS

try it for yourself guys, and make your own informed decision, rather than read what xyz rep from this company says, or abc ex-rep from that company says

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    huh
    interesting turn, you were loving that product not so long ago, like maybe a month or so?
    when a former rep starts bad-mouthing the product he once glowed about and plugged, it is not only sad, but - how do we know what you tell us is true?
    Wow. Really Steve. This is just sad. For the record I never glowed about this specific product but I did plug it as any salesmen worth his salt would do. There's a big difference btwn the two as personally I would not spend my money on it

No anecdotal evidence. No research. Just marketable claims

I find it very sad how you attack my character here, as if I have insulted you personally. I have not once typed or said anything of ill repute about you or FF since parting with FF. Actually I still answer PMs about your company's hormonal products from members here that know I repped for FF and have nothing but good things to say about most of FFs product line. As a matter of fact wasn't my unmitigated aggressiveness in defending FFs product line against other reps one of the issues you had with me...

Just all around bad form here Steve. I don't even want to push the send button right now because I know this is all going nowhere... Oh well
    Independent Review
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Best way to move a topic along is to well, get back on topic and move it along, lol.

I'm looking for a new flavor for some variety, never tried a green apple supp, any good BCAA options out there for this?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Best way to move a topic along is to well, get back on topic and move it along, lol.
    agreed

I'm looking for a new flavor for some variety, never tried a green apple supp, any good BCAA options out there for this?
    our green apple flavor is unbelievable, getting rave reviews

14. Probably best to close this thread.

If you guys want to discuss the topic more in-depth, a supplement science section thread may be a good idea.

15. This isn't about supplement science. It ceased to become that a while back. This now seems more about a particularly abrasive individual looking for a fight....so I agree this thread should be closed should anyone mistakenly think that by clicking on the post they will find the latest research on BCAAs.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Probably best to close this thread.

If you guys want to discuss the topic more in-depth, a supplement science section thread may be a good idea.
    and why cy? why close thread?

(while comparatively more research is out there on bcaa than saa, it is not overwhelmingly abundant)

there are a great many compounds in use thruout the industry, that have no "studies" attached to them..
    why single out silk aminos?

you want to talk science, go investigate what exactly a silk amino is comprised of
    proteins fibroin, sericin

http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/2/786.full

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17874837

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...47244034,d.aWM

17. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    This isn't about supplement science. It ceased to become that a while back. This now seems more about a particularly abrasive individual looking for a fight....so I agree this thread should be closed should anyone mistakenly think that by clicking on the post they will find the latest research on BCAAs.
    interesting perception you have sir
    where in title post or OP does it say anything about "latest research on bcaa"?

interpretation and perception are indeed crazy things..

I will assume that since your interpretation differs from mine, of course you are right and I am wrong, and therefore you can call me a particularly abrasive individual who is looking for a fight, for you are always right in your perceptions

thank you for sharing your perception, when you have not even been involved in the conversation

if everyone claims to want to stay on topic - then this thread should have been about bcaa and solely bcaa, thruout

but no - silk aminos (and by extension Finaflex product BCAA+SAA) were knocked as being "bunk", with no educated support behind such stance..going further: based solely on the word of a competing company rep, and an ex-rep from this company who did not even understand the composition of some products in our line

now that someone has something to say about that, he's gets accused of trying to turn the thread

funny, how this double-jeopardy occurs so much around here

18. Snagency, this will be my final word here. Just re-read the past 20 posts. You have degraded and character assassinated myself and another forum member who have said nothing ill and are not even responding to you. Reflect on your behavior here.

I'm not a competing rep. PES does not make a BCAA product. My stance, with SNS, was the same as it is today. My stance, from before I repped SNS, was the same as it is today.

Lastly, no one is talking about your Finaflex product. This was a discussion about BCAAs and you somehow molded reality into a paranoid schizophrenic idealism of how myself and another member are plotting against you and your company.

I deleted my responses and tried to ignore this thread but you continue to mention me or go after me (like 4 posts in a row now?). I have not questioned your integrity or character yet...you're making it difficult for me not to say anything, but I'm trying to handle this maturely. I'm going to kindly ask that you please stop talking about me or mentioning me in further posts. I certainly won't be responding, and if any AM vets know if there is an "ignore" feature in the forum tools, my PM box is [now] open.

19. as a sidenote, to anyone who is reading this thread (directed to no one in particular):

I will invite anyone who has derogatory documentation or data/studies showing silk aminos to NOT be effective, to please post it up..really, I not only challenge this, but would be genuinely curious to see such documentation

funny thing about studies too: many change all the time
    things scientific data said were good 10yrs ago, now take the opposite stance...and vice versa

as I have stated over and over again, studies should be taken as only a slice and bit part of the equation, not the whole pie..if you live solely within the confines of studies on bb'ing supplements, you are missing out on some good shyte

20. Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post

I have a tub of Allmax Leucine should i stack it with Compete or Purple Wraath?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    I have a tub of Allmax Leucine should i stack it with Compete or Purple Wraath?
    Purple PsyKO
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Purple PsyKO
    I dont have any...send me some

24. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

Omega Sports Strive Apple Melon is really a Green Apple. It should be back in stock sometime this week. At the latest next week.

25. iForce Compete
    Omega Strive [NEW FLAVORS! i need you]
    Genomyx protocol.

srsly buy all 3, and mix and match, 1 scoop or half a scoop of each. srsly win!

26. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    iForce Compete
    Genomyx protocol.

I need to get some strive soon. 1 scoop Compete + half scoop Strive should be awesome.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

27. There are some great BCAA supplements out there but there is only one that I go with consistently and that would be BCAA Extended Performance. Its really a great product that has proven results and special formulation for athletes and everyday gym goers. IT works great for me.

28. I am definitely a modern bcaa fan myself. I love the watermelon flavor!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

29. RPG IBCAA by MST
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

30. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    iForce Compete
    Genomyx protocol.

I rarely use any intra-workout products unless I am doing a LONG workout that includes 20-30 min cardio to complete the workout. BUT, these have such good reviews that I am def interested in checking them out I have no interest in SAA because of the lack of clinical evidence that they are superior to BCAAs.

Currently I stick with RecoverPro or Xtend, and I just got in some Modern BCAA with the sale price
    Avenged & Transformed
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Best BCAA.....?
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:21 PM
  2. Best BCAA
    By SlickG3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 09:39 AM
  3. Best BCAA mix...?