MOA behind prime

sideshowdoc

Awards
anyone care to speculate how prime works?? And any experiences anyone has had with said product?

It's not a test booster, but does anyone have any idea how it works? Some people describe it as having gda like partitioning effects. What do people notice when using it??

(Looked up chebulic myrobalan and its an Indian herb with many uses. One being as a mild laxative lol....though its part of triphala which is actually supposed to strengthen/tonify overall digestion and increase nutrient absorption as well as "gently" help regulate your GI system)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe USP labs ever posted the purported MOA.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had excellent results running it at high dosages. Best gains in strength from any natural product ever. I plan on running it again in late Summer or early Fall.
i too had good results with prime....it's right up there with all time best natty products, cost is what keeps me away, i have to be selective on when i purchase it

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
anyone care to speculate how prime works?? And any experiences anyone has had with said product?

It's not a test booster, but does anyone have any idea how it works? Some people describe it as having gda like partitioning effects. What do people notice when using it??

(Looked up chebulic myrobalan and its an Indian herb with many uses. One being as a mild laxative lol....though its part of triphala which is actually supposed to strengthen/tonify overall digestion and increase nutrient absorption as well as "gently" help regulate your GI system)
I have also asked this same question with no explanation. Goodluck.

d1sc1ple

Awards
I ultra mega dosed and had the laxative effect, normal doses weren't enough and neither were hard core but ceo was ok other than going to the bathroom 8 times a day...

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I see very nice results with the 6 / 9 protocol. Real good pumps and some nutrient partitioning effects.