Cellucor whey protein or *** amp protien? - AnabolicMinds.com

Cellucor whey protein or *** amp protien?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

Cellucor whey protein or *** amp protien?

I've been using the *** amplified protien for a hood month now, and have seen some pretty decent results! But it's too expensive, has anybody tried the whey protein from cellucor and is it worth a try?

2. New Member

3. New Member

Thanks ill check it out
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The **** is up with all these spammers coming into the threads today?
  5. New Member

Not a spammer dude just trying to save some money is all *** is way to expensive unless u got a good job and live with mommy and daddy and have no bills
  6. New Member

Six star is **** I use iso 100 from dymatize
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

six star = whey protein
    geencee amified = whey protein
    iso 100 = whey protein

you starting to see the picture here?
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

six star = whey protein
    geencee amified = whey protein
    iso 100 = whey protein

you starting to see the picture here?
    No. Protein isn't protein.
    ISO 100 is hydrolyzed whey isolate. Lactose and carb free. Much easier on the digestive system.

Start getting into pepto pro, and hydro 520, and you'll see. Never go back to reg whey again.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

as long as the label claims on protein powder are acurate, theres no need to waste extra money on the fancy protein, the results vs money spent don't equal out

best thing i ever read between hydro whey and an isolate/concentrate mix is the only effects you would see are in your wallet
  10. New Member

I get my ISO100 for just a lil more than you would pay for six star at Walmart like I said I order all of my stuff online only. Go to *** when stuff I use is on sale. I ordered almost 7 pounds of ISO100 and elite casein and spent lil over 10 bucks a pound
  11. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    as long as the label claims on protein powder are acurate, theres no need to waste extra money on the fancy protein, the results vs money spent don't equal out

best thing i ever read between hydro whey and an isolate/concentrate mix is the only effects you would see are in your wallet
    You want a fast (whey) and a slow digesting protein not just a whey...
  12. New Member

Two seperate tubs I use more ISO than casein 5 lbs ISO roughley 2 pounds casien
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    i do? i like the idea of a whey and caesin blend but it's not all that important....and the more and more i read or hear about caesin the less and less i want it
  14. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

Use pure pepto pro post w/o for a month, you'll see.
  15. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

I get my slow digesting protein from food.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Celucor has some over priced garbage but the whey is pretty good tasting. Protean by iforce is damn near perfect. Hoping they make a cookies and cream.
    PES will fortunately be coming out with a mysterious protien powder that will make you gasm. They will own the market LOL. Hopefully they will answer prayers and make 10 lb bags.

At the end of the day protien shakes are fillers from what your lacking in food. Some brands are different than others but not by much. Stick with the stuff you personally like. I made some great gains on Walmart protien powder haha!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  17. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by juicer77 View Post
    I get my ISO100 for just a lil more than you would pay for six star at Walmart like I said I order all of my stuff online only. Go to *** when stuff I use is on sale. I ordered almost 7 pounds of ISO100 and elite casein and spent lil over 10 bucks a pound
    ISO 100 is a good deal.
    90% protein per serving, and a 5lb tub gives you 90 plus servings.
    NINETY PLUS
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Celucor has some over priced garbage but the whey is pretty good tasting. Protean by iforce is damn near perfect. Hoping they make a cookies and cream.
    PES will fortunately be coming out with a mysterious protien powder that will make you gasm. They will own the market LOL. Hopefully they will answer prayers and make 10 lb bags.

At the end of the day protien shakes are fillers from what your lacking in food. Some brands are different than others but not by much. Stick with the stuff you personally like. I made some great gains on Walmart protien powder haha!
    PROTEIN is the only sup I don't care about taste.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I get my slow digesting protein from food.
    send me some i'll try it out

edit: wrong quote
  20. New Member

If u made good gains on Walmart powder good for u. All I'm saying is there are better powders for around the same price. Just shop around the net u will find them and u would be surprised in the difference they will make on ur gut and brown eye.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by juicer77 View Post
    Not a spammer dude just trying to save some money is all *** is way to expensive unless u got a good job and live with mommy and daddy and have no bills
    I apologise. Just odd that all in one day a lot of threads have been opened promoting the same stuff.
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

I apologise. Just odd that all in one day a lot of threads have been opened promoting the same stuff.
    It's all good I'm newly registered here just trying to help. Our lifestyle is expensive enough just trying to help all my iron brothers save some cash lol
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Curious about this Cellucor protein. It's been getting quite a bit of talk lately. Wonder if that cause its new and decent or if it's up with some of the other top tasting brands (XF, Protean, Trutein, Giant Sports, Protizyme)
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

omfg this thread makes me wanna facepalm into a coma
  25. New Member

Decided to stick with the amp series'
  26. Diamond Member

What's amp? Is that the crap from gn see?

If so, I can't believe people use that. I didn't think anyone bought that overpriced garbage.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If so, I can't believe people use that. I didn't think anyone bought that overpriced garbage.
    Lol
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  28. New Member

Yea
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

only the idiots

op, did you know amp protein is created by optimum nutrition? gold standard = same ****, half the price, and 10x as many flavors
  30. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

only the idiots

op, did you know amp protein is created by optimum nutrition? gold standard = same ****, half the price, and 10x as many flavors
    I'm guessing you also created the amp series yourself? Correct?
  31. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by atrinidad65 View Post

No, literally all gn protein is made by ON. Wheyabolic extreme 60 is actually a weaker version of pro complex and costs twice what pro complex does
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  270 lbs.

I'm on my 6th tub of the Cellucor Cor-Performance whey. It has a good profile, mixes well and tastes good. The peanut butter marshmallow and cinnamon roll flavors are particularly good, as is the vanilla. I would buy it again, if the price is right.
  33. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rozman View Post
    I'm on my 6th tub of the Cellucor Cor-Performance whey. It has a good profile, mixes well and tastes good. The peanut butter marshmallow and cinnamon roll flavors are particularly good, as is the vanilla. I would buy it again, if the price is right.
    I wish the planet would get this in! And the new m5 cus their prices on cellucor kills!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by atrinidad65 View Post

sure i guess?

i think youre a few crayons short of a full box there
  35. Diamond Member

cellucore is overpriced junk too.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

I finally wized up and am now using optimum nutrition as my sole powder. You can get the 100%whey as low as 90$ for 10 lbs and 44$ for 5 lbs. I do buy other powders now and then though. Protean is awesome. PES protien is coming out.
    trutein.

I will never buy muscle pharm protien again. Look at the sweetners.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  37. Diamond Member

I finally wized up and am now using optimum nutrition as my sole powder. You can get the 100%whey as low as 90$ for 10 lbs and 44$ for 5 lbs. I do buy other powders now and then though. Protean is awesome. PES protien is coming out.
    trutein.

I will never buy muscle pharm protien again. Look at the sweetners.
    fuk that, bulk unflavored all the way here. no more commercial garbage.
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post

No, literally all gn protein is made by ON. Wheyabolic extreme 60 is actually a weaker version of pro complex and costs twice what pro complex does
    Went to g en c today, asked the dude working if O.n. makes amp, he said no way. Bla bla bla.
    I then asked if they had any products containing peptopro he had no idea what that was, told him hydrolyzed casein, again had no idea what that was.
    Decided to stop talking and leave. (told him to go home and google peptopro) Smh
  39. New Member

Went to g en c today, asked the dude working if O.n. makes amp, he said no way. Bla bla bla.
    I then asked if they had any products containing peptopro he had no idea what that was, told him hydrolyzed casein, again had no idea what that was.
    Decided to stop talking and leave. (told him to go home and google peptopro) Smh
    My neighbor and training partner is a regional manager and has very openly verified this info. Just goes to show how full of **** some of those guys are(we both get most of our supplies from nutraplanet aside from some of the promo stuff he gets and I get to try for free)
  40. Diamond Member

I was more concerned about the lack of supplement knowledge they all seem to have.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. creatine or whey protein for a sprinter?
    By yellowbus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 08:03 PM
  2. Scivation Whey or allthewhey whey protein blend
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 07:43 AM
  3. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 11:19 PM
  4. Pro-Rated 100% Whey Protein