Gains from DAA and ERASE

  1. New Member
    SuppBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Gains from DAA and ERASE


    I tried searching, can't find any log saying before and after stats. Just people saying the like it alot.

    What could somebody expect from using these? Just for gains, not cutting since nothing to cut.

  2. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683045
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SuppBro View Post
    I tried searching, can't find any log saying before and after stats. Just people saying the like it alot.

    What could somebody expect from using these? Just for gains, not cutting since nothing to cut.
    with good bulk diet 2months 2-3lb solid.. ran that log a while ago. i would add div in there too. testabolin v2 is great for power.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  3. New Member
    SuppBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    I have loads of L-Dopa on hand and some Nettle Root, I considered throwing both in.

    with 10 weeks total (first 2 being DAA and others only, last 2 being ERASE only) does 5lbs and up seem realistic?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683045
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SuppBro View Post
    I have loads of L-Dopa on hand and some Nettle Root, I considered throwing both in.

    with 10 weeks total (first 2 being DAA and others only, last 2 being ERASE only) does 5lbs and up seem realistic?

    daa+erase+nettle through out the entire think8-10weeks. l dopa on and off or throught out.

    5lb if you eat like a horse ; high carb + protiens . good fats .

    y not ; follow a good low rep bulking program. and nooooo cardio..
    5lb possible
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  5. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,718
    Rep Power
    964570
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SuppBro View Post
    I have loads of L-Dopa on hand and some Nettle Root, I considered throwing both in.

    with 10 weeks total (first 2 being DAA and others only, last 2 being ERASE only) does 5lbs and up seem realistic?
    That depends on a lot of factors, but you will see nice gains. What were you thinking for DAA? Test Powder with Erase has worked very well for me.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Advanced Member
    bill86's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    31797
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    83.13%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    did nothing for me in terms of strength/body composition (tomorrow is my last day)... everyone's different, but that's just my personal experience.
  7. New Member
    SuppBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    I already ordered NutraPlanets capped DAA.

    I would have gotten test powder but it has Agmatine and I feel like it might complicate things since I am already getting some from using Hemavol as it is. Also being 100% serious, I feel like Agmatine does make me forgetful because I can never remember how much weight and reps I did my last workout while using it. Agmatine on an everyday basis is not what I need while I'm planning to study up for next semester in advance. DAA is an NMDA agonist to some extent and the racetams are as well, but the NMDA antagonizing effect of Agmatine does show for me at least.

    I also got this same effect with both SNS agmatine and Synthetic Supplements Agmatine.
  8. mw1
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,798
    Rep Power
    3372349
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SuppBro View Post
    I already ordered NutraPlanets capped DAA.

    I would have gotten test powder but it has Agmatine and I feel like it might complicate things since I am already getting some from using Hemavol as it is. Also being 100% serious, I feel like Agmatine does make me forgetful because I can never remember how much weight and reps I did my last workout while using it. Agmatine on an everyday basis is not what I need while I'm planning to study up for next semester in advance. DAA is an NMDA agonist to some extent and the racetams are as well, but the NMDA antagonizing effect of Agmatine does show for me at least.

    I also got this same effect with both SNS agmatine and Synthetic Supplements Agmatine.
    You should be fine using both. Im sure test powder doesn't contain a full dose of Agmatine and you can just use I scoop of Hemavol...or buy SNS Agmatine and play with dosing

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  9. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,541
    Rep Power
    576409
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    72.01%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I find the combo of erase pro, daa and anabeta to be great for gains.
    doing my own thang!
  10. New Member
    SuppBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    You should be fine using both. Im sure test powder doesn't contain a full dose of Agmatine and you can just use I scoop of Hemavol...or buy SNS Agmatine and play with dosing
    Test Powder has 1g of Agmatine for 3g of DAA

    Hemavol has me taking .5g minimum for 1.5 per workout day now.


    Sure DAA can act as an NMDA agonist to counteract the agmatine antagonistic effects, but my experience with agmatine is forgetting my workouts and I don't want any more of it than I need.
  11. New Member
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    294609
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I find the combo of erase pro, daa and anabeta to be great for gains.
    ^ This is awesome, I feel like a sexual tyrannosaurus!
  12. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,274
    Rep Power
    2026248
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post

    ^ This is awesome, I feel like a sexual tyrannosaurus!
    Where have I heard this before?........

    Predator ......that guy that looks like sergeant slaughter.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  13. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post

    That depends on a lot of factors, but you will see nice gains. What were you thinking for DAA? Test Powder with Erase has worked very well for me.
    There is lot of good feedback on the combo of Erase and Testpowder. If DAA didn't destroy my stomach that would be my go to stack for sure. I know Ben is a firm believer in the two.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. New Member
    Cable100k's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    31.84%

    I had labs done. Look for my thread under this same name on bb.com. lowered my test from 555ng/dl to 467ng/dl. Ran one month with erase, and stinging nettle. Labs taken at same time in morning. More in depth on my thread. Good luck.
  15. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,523
    Rep Power
    6115381
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable100k View Post
    I had labs done. Look for my thread under this same name on bb.com. lowered my test from 555ng/dl to 467ng/dl. Ran one month with erase, and stinging nettle. Labs taken at same time in morning. More in depth on my thread. Good luck.
    Any free T readings? Divanil has been known to decrease total testosterone but raise free testosterone based on bloodwork
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Any free T readings? Divanil has been known to decrease total testosterone but raise free testosterone based on bloodwork
    Why do people always jump to the supplement not working being the cause of lowered testosterone? Isn't lifestyle choices, healthy eating, etc always a major contributing factor?
  17. New Member
    Cable100k's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    31.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Any free T readings? Divanil has been known to decrease total testosterone but raise free testosterone based on bloodwork
    Free T was lowered accordingly to my total. Look at my logs on bb.com under this name.
  18. New Member
    Cable100k's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    31.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Why do people always jump to the supplement not working being the cause of lowered testosterone? Isn't lifestyle choices, healthy eating, etc always a major contributing factor?
    I mimicked everything as closely as I could to the first blood. Look at my log on bb.com
  19. New Member
    j4ever41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    52.04%

    i was the same and im 47 with low test levels, after taking daa for 17days i retested and no improvement,i did have a libido kick but thats all
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 08:01 PM
  2. Replies: 471
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 02:52 AM
  3. Going to start DAA and Erase. Please help?
    By AmazingAJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 04:24 PM
  4. Endosurge, Titanium ,DAA and Erase
    By roblasane in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 11:38 PM
  5. will forskolin stack well with daa and erase?
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in