YOU COOPER, Que Onda, click her Vato!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. This thread is so full of win. Awesome review cooper!


  2. I'm gonna crack open my Oxyelite Protein after i'm done with my current protein can't wait to try it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'm gonna crack open my Oxyelite Protein after i'm done with my current protein can't wait to try it.
    Just plain ludicrous! Crack that bad boy today!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Which is the best flavour? Shipping takes a while to get here so I haven't tried them yet.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Which is the best flavour? Shipping takes a while to get here so I haven't tried them yet.
    Choco for me. Wife prefers vanilla.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    On my app it list 15 pages, not sure what funny business went down...
    the app utilizes more pages, as it loads a smaller amount of posts per page, compared to what loads on your computer. No funny business, just different formats. Content should all be the same.

  7. Vanilla makes an insane ice cream but I prefer chocolate for cereal

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Vanilla makes an insane ice cream but I prefer chocolate for cereal
    Hmm both sound good to me.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

    the app utilizes more pages, as it loads a smaller amount of posts per page, compared to what loads on your computer. No funny business, just different formats. Content should all be the same.
    I think the funny business he was referring to was the conversation, not the page difference between mobile and desktop versions. Lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post

    I think the funny business he was referring to was the conversation, not the page difference between mobile and desktop versions. Lol
    Yup, 15 pages was me implying I don't want to sift through it.

    I ended up anyways though.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    the sns reps on this thread please send address by PM and flavor choice.

    thank you
    Any update on this?Still nothing for me....Thank you!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. shipped today

  13. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    shipped today
    Very nice,thank you!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  14. Am I allowed to hassle as well?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Am I allowed to hassle as well?
    The Protein is that good!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    shipped today
    We appreciate it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Am I allowed to hassle as well?
    Don't even think about it! Brits can't be coming up in here making a scene yo!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Don't even think about it! Brits can't be coming up in here making a scene yo!
    Cheeky Brits
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    shipped today
    Rec'd a very nice Usp care package yesterday afternoon, very generous and totally appreciated thank you!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Cheeky Brits

    Lets take Benny to the Battle of Naulins I say....Not the first time we have fought the Brits!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  21. I received my package today,very generous and thank you
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

    Rec'd a very nice Usp care package yesterday afternoon, very generous and totally appreciated thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I received my package today,very generous and thank you
    Very cool.
    What flavor did you guys get?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. SNS reps get packages?

    I heard SNS and USP were the same company.

    On a serious note, classy move from USP considering the turn the thread took.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Very cool.
    What flavor did you guys get?
    I got the Vanilla,going to break it in with protein pancakes in the morning!

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    SNS reps get packages?

    I heard SNS and USP were the same company.

    On a serious note, classy move from USP considering the turn the thread took.
    Oh don't do that now,but it was very generous of them for sure!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    SNS reps get packages?

    I heard SNS and USP were the same
    On a serious note, classy move from USP considering the turn the thread took.
    What a [email protected] joke

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  26. In for the SNS/usp merger.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  27. Coop you around ? Lets here your personal thoughts on the subject now that you are done with your studies

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  28. Popcorn or kettle corn?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Popcorn or kettle corn?
    Kettle corn. But I have no idea where to find real kettle corn since living in Vegas. Isn't it only a carnival type thing?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  30. Haha nice! Kettle corn I figured was only at carnivals too, but I managed to find some at y local grocery story.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 06:01 PM
  2. If You Are Owed Usp Product - Click Here!!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:43 PM
  3. If you DON'T like BLOWOUT SALES, then DON'T click here!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 06:04 AM
  4. You have to click on this thread--have to!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Log in
Log in