carb blocking

1. carb blocking

is there a supplement on the market which blocks cravings for carbs and or sugars. i have an extremely hard time stopping myself for reaching for the cheese bread or snickers bar. i work for a grocery store and am constantly surrounded by it. any ideas?

2. structuring your diet goes along way in controlling blood glucose levels.

3. Yes. I use this thing called "discipline" to block sugar. Works awesome.

There aren't shortcuts, get your diet right.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   

4. Even if there was a decent sup you would want to take that the rest of your life to stop craving.

Discipline and a healthy diet will form a good habit....soon enough you will chose a banana/turkey breast etc over a chocolate bar.

Discipline your self and you won't need to cheat yourself!

5. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    is there a supplement on the market which blocks cravings for carbs and or sugars. i have an extremely hard time stopping myself for reaching for the cheese bread or snickers bar. i work for a grocery store and am constantly surrounded by it. any ideas?

Yes,no,kind of..

Look at 5htp and structured diet to control appetite...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

6. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Yes. I use this thing called "discipline" to block sugar. Works awesome.

There aren't shortcuts, get your diet right.
    i knew that was coming. tough love i guess. discipline it is....ill just pocket the 50.00 i would have possibly spent

7. Spend it on 6 bottom round steaks, 6 packets of Easy Sides basmati rice, a couple gallons of Crystal Light, and 1 small tub of Cool Whip if you get a monster craving.

Look, in the trash can...it's diet regret! All gone, bro.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

8. Op, i like you would killer for a carb blocker. I wish there was a pill we could take that would turn our intestines off from absorbing whatever we eat for like a 1 hour period haha. I wouldnt even care if i had to sit on the toilet while eating cause it passes right through! I just love to eat! But we are **** outa luck on this one

9. An appetite suppressant would be your only real option.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

10. Well, it's not an intestinal carb-blocker, but SGLT2 inhibitors have been a subject of some excitement in the field of diabetic research...

Canaglifozin was recent approved conditionally for use in the U.S. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canagliflozin

It blocks the renal re-absorption of glucose, so you literally pee out a portion of excess carbs.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

11. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well, it's not an intestinal carb-blocker, but SGLT2 inhibitors have been a subject of some excitement in the field of diabetic research...

Canaglifozin was recent approved conditionally for use in the U.S. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canagliflozin

It blocks the renal re-absorption of glucose, so you literally pee out a portion of excess carbs.
    Hmm interesting. Going to do some research on that!

Mike

12. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well, it's not an intestinal carb-blocker, but SGLT2 inhibitors have been a subject of some excitement in the field of diabetic research...

great info now thats what im talkin about

Similar Forum Threads

1. Universal Nutrition CarbRite Carb Block
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. new guy on the block
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 02:55 PM
  3. Low carb bars, IMPACT carbs!
    By bpdaddy in forum Supplements