Giving OxyElite & Alpha-T2 (NEW VERSIONS) a go...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post

True!
    Hey, this is semi off subject. But, you mentioned running an ECA stack earlier in the thread I believe, what dosages were you running?

2. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    Hey, this is semi off subject. But, you mentioned running an ECA stack earlier in the thread I believe, what dosages were you running?
    Never was able to get ahold of some good Ephedrine HCL.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post

Never was able to get ahold of some good Ephedrine HCL.
    I just went to walgreens and got some Primatene, 60x12.5mg tabs for $10. 1 tab, 200mg caffeine, 81mg asprin 3x a day worked well at supressing my appetite. I tried upping it to 2 tabs twice a day, and that gave me both an energy boost and killed my appetite. I don't get too much of a thermogenic effect from the ECA stack, but I work outside in the florida heat so I get enough sweat going from that alone lol.

4. A new update with this stack: Ok so I was 1st double dosing the Oxy & Alpha upon awakening which didn't do to much. Then I added in some strong Yohimbe Bark Extract & 200mgs of caffeine & it actually was too much causing that cracked/stimmed out effect & I knew it was the Yohimbe BUT I decided to drop down to a single dose of Oxy & Alpha instead. Still was too much so I took out the Yohimbe & replaced it with a Stacker 3 & altho it was better, it was a lot of caffeine. Now to present day I opted to take out the caffeine & take a single dose of Oxy & Alpha & the Stacker 3 & the past 2 days it has proven to be very good at sustained energy & appetite suppression!! SO, basically were back to my original idea where all this stack needs back is that DMAA or some good Ephedrine HCL & ur golden!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    I just went to walgreens and got some Primatene, 60x12.5mg tabs for $10. 1 tab, 200mg caffeine, 81mg asprin 3x a day worked well at supressing my appetite. I tried upping it to 2 tabs twice a day, and that gave me both an energy boost and killed my appetite. I don't get too much of a thermogenic effect from the ECA stack, but I work outside in the florida heat so I get enough sweat going from that alone lol.
    CVS generic of primatene is even cheaper (7 bucks). BTW you only need one baby aspirin a day on the ECA stack and take it with food preferably.

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post
    A new update with this stack: Ok so I was 1st double dosing the Oxy & Alpha upon awakening which didn't do to much. Then I added in some strong Yohimbe Bark Extract & 200mgs of caffeine & it actually was too much causing that cracked/stimmed out effect & I knew it was the Yohimbe BUT I decided to drop down to a single dose of Oxy & Alpha instead. Still was too much so I took out the Yohimbe & replaced it with a Stacker 3 & altho it was better, it was a lot of caffeine. Now to present day I opted to take out the caffeine & take a single dose of Oxy & Alpha & the Stacker 3 & the past 2 days it has proven to be very good at sustained energy & appetite suppression!! SO, basically were back to my original idea where all this stack needs back is that DMAA or some good Ephedrine HCL & ur golden!!!!
    trhats yohimbe overload, theres already plenty yohimbe in the OEP and AT2. Pluas AT2 still has benefits outside the yohimbe that need to build up like the thyroid benefits of the olive leaf extract and adaptogen benefits of the bacopa. Would definitely full dose that supp if you can

6. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post

CVS generic of primatene is even cheaper (7 bucks). BTW you only need one baby aspirin a day on the ECA stack and take it with food preferably.
    Saving a few bucks extra always helps, good looking out!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post

trhats yohimbe overload, theres already plenty yohimbe in the OEP and AT2. Pluas AT2 still has benefits outside the yohimbe that need to build up like the thyroid benefits of the olive leaf extract and adaptogen benefits of the bacopa. Would definitely full dose that supp if you can
    Theres really not enough yohimbe in the stack to notice its effects. That old twinlabs yohimbe capsules I have are stronger per cap then the Oxy/Alpha stack combined, BUT yes ur right as that double dose with the added yohimbe bark extract was yohimbe overload!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post
    Theres really not enough yohimbe in the stack to notice its effects. That old twinlabs yohimbe capsules I have are stronger per cap then the Oxy/Alpha stack combined, BUT yes ur right as that double dose with the added yohimbe bark extract was yohimbe overload!!!
    its a prop blend for the OEP and alphat2 so im not sure how you would know that information lol. AlphaT2 uses a much "cleaner" extract then twinlabs yohimbe so you cannot go by "feel".

9. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    its a prop blend for the OEP and alphat2 so im not sure how you would know that information lol. AlphaT2 uses a much "cleaner" extract then twinlabs yohimbe so you cannot go by "feel".
    Exactly my point, there's a list of ingridience & the mgs of them all are bundled into one. The twinlabs I have is OLD like when they had Ripped Fuel with good old Ephedra in it!! God I miss those days!!!!!!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    Saving a few bucks extra always helps, good looking out!
    So there I am, on line at the CVS ive been goin to for years to pick up my scripts & there I see it, a box of Primatene on the shelf & next to it is the Bronkaid!!! So I go to the drug isle & grab the card that says to bring it to the pharmacy register for purchase. My 1st thought is that there's some new geek behind the register & this is the perfect time, especially since im in a tank-top with my jacked arms exposed, gave him my id, & paid the $15 bucks. So what did I get for double the price of the Primatene, 60 caps with 25mgs of Ephedrine & 400mgs of Guaifenesin!!! Holy **** it must be my birthday cause now im gonna run an ECA stack WITH a single dose of Oxy & Alphas new formulas, so prepare for some new updates!!!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post

So there I am, on line at the CVS ive been goin to for years to pick up my scripts & there I see it, a box of Primatene on the shelf & next to it is the Bronkaid!!! So I go to the drug isle & grab the card that says to bring it to the pharmacy register for purchase. My 1st thought is that there's some new geek behind the register & this is the perfect time, especially since im in a tank-top with my jacked arms exposed, gave him my id, & paid the $15 bucks. So what did I get for double the price of the Primatene, 60 caps with 25mgs of Ephedrine & 400mgs of Guaifenesin!!! Holy **** it must be my birthday cause now im gonna run an ECA stack WITH a single dose of Oxy & Alphas new formulas, so prepare for some new updates!!!
    Some nice results are in your near future my man!

Similar Forum Threads

1. FS: Alpha T2 (new version)
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:59 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 07:20 PM
  3. Oxyelite Pro + Alpha T2 Leangains Log
    By jpblann in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 07:19 AM
  4. Replies: 3