Giving OxyElite & Alpha-T2 (NEW VERSIONS) a go...

SeniorXJ

Awards
So after a long run on the original stack, I thought it would be best to take a small break & give the new versions a go at it. After writing down the ingredients from both the old & new of each to compare em side by side, first I don't even know what half the stuff is in them, plus they took away my beloved DMAA!! So I feel its best add in some Ephedrine or Ephedra, (if I can find it), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine/DMAA, or even some Geranium Extract. Im figuring alotta u guys are gonna want to know how the new versions stack works out, so if ive captured ur attention, maybe I can get some help in finding & adding in DMAA or Ephedrine HCL!!

SeniorXJ

Awards
NEW OxyElite VERSION:
Caffeine
135 mg
Proprietary Blend:
Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf And Pod) Extract, Aegeline, Norcoclaurine HCl, Hemerocallis Fulva (Flower) Heat Concentrated Extract, Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) (Bark) Extract (AlphaShred™)
NEW Alpha-T2 VERSION:
Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% Bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A™), Higenamine HCl.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Old OxyElite Pro:
Proprietary Blend: 119.5MGs, Caffiene 100mg
Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf And Pod) Extract, Bacopa (Leaf) (Bacopa Monnieri) Extract, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL, Cirsium Oligophyllum (Plant) Extract, Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) Bark Extract

OLD Alpha-T2: Higenamine 40mg
Rauwolscine HCl 14mg
3,3' -diiodo-l-thyronine 300 mcg

SeniorXJ

Awards
Was thinking about adding in Lipodrene w/Ephedra that has a lot of other stims that the 2 new versions don't:
Proprietary Blend With Thermo-RX® And Extend-RX™ Technology557.5 mg**
Ephedra Extract 25 mg (leaves), Acacia Rigidula Extract (Leaves)(25mg Methylsynephrine [Yielding 75mg Phenylethylamine Alkaloids Including: B-Phenylethylamine, N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine, And R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine], Phenylethylamine HCL, Citrus Aurantium (25mg Synephrine), Theobromine, Green Tea Extract (45mg EGCG), Hoodia Extract (Cactus), Cassia Nomame Extract (Plant), Naringen (Fruit), 6,7 Dihydroxybergamotiin (Fruit), 5-Methoxytryptamine HCL, L-5-Hydroxytryptophan, Yohimbine HCL.
Caffeine (Anhydrous)100 mg

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There should be plenty of stim action going on with that combo I really don't see the need to add another stim on top of that. Honestly it should be a solid combo and I would pursue other avenues if I was going to add anything in addition to them. No need to take EVERY possible stim at the same time. :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So after a long run on the original stack, I thought it would be best to take a small break & give the new versions a go at it. After writing down the ingredients from both the old & new of each to compare em side by side, first I don't even know what half the stuff is in them, plus they took away my beloved DMAA!! So I feel its best add in some Ephedrine or Ephedra, (if I can find it), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine/DMAA, or even some Geranium Extract. Im figuring alotta u guys are gonna want to know how the new versions stack works out, so if ive captured ur attention, maybe I can get some help in finding & adding in DMAA or Ephedrine HCL!!
Hi SeniorXJ. We don't recommend using any additional stimulants within the same 24 hour period as OxyELITE Pro®. As bolt mentioned, you already have a solid combo that should be beneficial to your goal when combined with proper nutrition and training. If wanting to add another product, I'd suggest looking at non-stim options such as Compound 20®, VERSA-1™, or Erase Pro. Any of those products should go well with your current goal and stack. Good luck with your training, and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Hi SeniorXJ. We don't recommend using any additional stimulants within the same 24 hour period as
OxyELITE Pro®. As bolt mentioned, you already have a solid combo that should be beneficial to your goal when combined with proper nutrition and training. If wanting to add another product, I'd suggest looking at non-stim options such as Compound 20®, VERSA-1(TM), or Erase Pro. Any of those products should go well with your current goal and stack. Good luck with your training, and please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Those add ons would be sick!! Dont add another stim, whats the point of taking the new oxy if you run ephedrine?? Just run the stack its already solid as hell.

SeniorXJ

Awards
There should be plenty of stim action going on with that combo I really don't see the need to add another stim on top of that. Honestly it should be a solid combo and I would pursue other avenues if I was going to add anything in addition to them. No need to take EVERY possible stim at the same time. :)
Not to fly in the face of the good advice given, but the reason I mentioned adding in 1,3-Dimethylamylamine/DMAA is cause I consider that to be the flag ship supp that carried the old stack & is NO longer in either of the new formulas!! I have a high tolerance to almost anything & that's the only stim id like to add to the stack of the new versions of OxyElite Pro & Alpha-T2. Ephedrine HCL is seemingly harder & harder to get ahold of, BUT Ephedra Extract is still obtainable. I've ran Erase & Compound 20 before & to be honest, I see them more as testosterone support & not a fat burner/appetite suppressant which is what i'm after! Plus to be honest, i've literally just started Test-E @400mgs weekly & will be running Arimidex with it, so that kinda cancels out the need for either of those supps as cortisol will be controlled thru the Arimidex & help keep me lean. I've been on an intermittent fasting diet now since march & have dropped 30lbs so u can see my need for potent appetite suppressants!!!

SeniorXJ

Awards
Add DCP 2.0 for non stim action!
What the hell is that?? I checked Nutra for DCP 2.0 & they don't have it... My bad, yeah I take some of the ingredients already in DCP & more. Raspberry Keto, Green tea extract, Green coffee bean extract, Acetyl-Carnitine, & a bunch of performance enhancers like Beta Alanine, Creatine, & Citrulline Malate to name a few.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried either of these new products? If not how do you know you'll need more stims on top of that?

Younglifter16

Awards
Im not really sure what your actual question is, but the new OEP and AlphaT2 have yohimbine and as such be cautious with using ephedrine with them if its your first time. An "ephedra extract" is useless and silly marketing, ditch that product and go to your nearest CVS and get their generic primatene and use real ephedrine HCL so you know what you're getting. Or just add in DMAA as you were also suggesting. Depends what your goals are and which one you're more comfortable with.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
If its not too late.. i would actually recommend getting the OxyElite POWDER and using that. Since you are stacking stim on top of stim, at least with the powder you can play with the dosing a bit and maybe do a half scoop + one cap of the Alpha T2. I havent tried the AT2 yet, but that oxyelite new formula is strong - in a great way. I only imagine the powder being the same.

If you are stacking the powder with the Alpha T2 capsule i would imagine one bottle + one bottle would last you a good 6 weeks. Perfect for a cycle.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not to fly in the face of the good advice given, but the reason I mentioned adding in 1,3-Dimethylamylamine/DMAA is cause I consider that to be the flag ship supp that carried the old stack & is NO longer in either of the new formulas!! I have a high tolerance to almost anything & that's the only stim id like to add to the stack of the new versions of OxyElite Pro & Alpha-T2. Ephedrine HCL is seemingly harder & harder to get ahold of, BUT Ephedra Extract is still obtainable. I've ran Erase & Compound 20 before & to be honest, I see them more as testosterone support & not a fat burner/appetite suppressant which is what i'm after! Plus to be honest, i've literally just started Test-E @400mgs weekly & will be running Arimidex with it, so that kinda cancels out the need for either of those supps as cortisol will be controlled thru the Arimidex & help keep me lean. I've been on an intermittent fasting diet now since march & have dropped 30lbs so u can see my need for potent appetite suppressants!!!
Have you ever run alphamine? The appetite suppression is comparable to ECA

SeniorXJ

Awards
Have you tried either of these new products? If not how do you know you'll need more stims on top of that?
Just got em in the mail & for 2 days now I popped one of each & zip for me. I mean there was some appetite suppression & a bit of energy, BUT nothing like the old days of Hydroxycuts & Xenadrine w/ephedra in em!! Im gonna try a double dose tom morning & see if that helps. If not, then I need to come up with a third supp to add to this stack that's accessible!!

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Just got em in the mail & for 2 days now I popped one of each & zip for me. I mean there was some appetite suppression & a bit of energy, BUT nothing like the old days of Hydroxycuts & Xenadrine w/ephedra in em!! Im gonna try a double dose tom morning & see if that helps. If not, then I need to come up with a third supp to add to this stack that's accessible!!
I also have a high tolerance for stims so I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on that double dose.

SeniorXJ

Awards
I also have a high tolerance for stims so I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on that double dose.
Well, got up at 7:30am took 2 of each along with everything else & even tho I had my son today, I was able to wait till 9:am to make breakfast giving them plenty of time to do there work on an empty stomach. My appetite was thru the roof, no appetite suppression what so ever & even felt lethargic & tired. After fighting the urge to get up off the couch I popped a 5hr energy & some caffeine pills & finally felt awake & alert!! Honestly I really don't know what to say as this was my experience on the 3rd day of taking the new formulas of each & each day I got more off of a 5hr energy & caffeine then the new combo!!

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Well, got up at 7:30am took 2 of each along with everything else & even tho I had my son today, I was able to wait till 9:am to make breakfast giving them plenty of time to do there work on an empty stomach. My appetite was thru the roof, no appetite suppression what so ever & even felt lethargic & tired. After fighting the urge to get up off the couch I popped a 5hr energy & some caffeine pills & finally felt awake & alert!! Honestly I really don't know what to say as this was my experience on the 3rd day of taking the new formulas of each & each day I got more off of a 5hr energy & caffeine then the new combo!!
That's a pretty big let down. maybe they will have more of am effect on your metabolism?

SeniorXJ

Awards
That's a pretty big let down. maybe they will have more of am effect on your metabolism?
I don't normally get up at that time, its usually round 1 or 2pm & then I go pick my son up from school. Its also the start of my fasting days where my last meal is usually about 12 or 1am the night before, when I awake (2:pm), i take all my supps, grab a big bottle of water, & then im out the door. I continue to fast till I hit the gym between 8 to 10pm & when I get home I first have a protein shake & then a clean meal. Wed is the next fasting day as im not sure of my plans for the holiday, so I will continue to take 2 caps of each upon waking & Wednesday will be the true test of there appetite suppression & energy levels I get out of the new formulas. Will report back then!

Younglifter16

Awards
you're not going to get a stim effect from alpha-T2, or hadly anything noticeable I actually get a bit more tired myself too, perhaps from the glucose mediating properties it has. The most important thing is just be consistent with it because its something that will build its benefits up over time consistently. Also, popping it with some caffeine is definitely a good idea, and as always with the yohimbine in it, try not to eat for a good hour or two before and after taking them. I take mine with my alphamine personally

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you're not going to get a stim effect from alpha-T2, or hadly anything noticeable I actually get a bit more tired myself too, perhaps from the glucose mediating properties it has. The most important thing is just be consistent with it because its something that will build its benefits up over time consistently. Also, popping it with some caffeine is definitely a good idea, and as always with the yohimbine in it, try not to eat for a good hour or two before and after taking them. I take mine with my alphamine personally
This is true. It isn't a "stimmed out" formula and the bacopa may even have some mood relaxing qualities. The effects of the ingredients go FAR beyond simple stimulation in terms of rendering improvements in fat loss.

To OP you just seem to have an insane tolerance to caffeine. You may need to take a decent time off of it if you require additional energy drinks and caffeine pills on top of a stimmed fat burner.

SeniorXJ

Awards
This is true. It isn't a "stimmed out" formula and the bacopa may even have some mood relaxing qualities. The effects of the ingredients go FAR beyond simple stimulation in terms of rendering improvements in fat loss.

To OP you just seem to have an insane tolerance to caffeine. You may need to take a decent time off of it if you require additional energy drinks and caffeine pills on top of a stimmed fat burner.
Well today I managed to get in a good 18hr fast on a non-workout day, but kept myself busy by installing my new Pioneer head unit & amps. I took 2 of each with all the rest of my supps & I have to say that there was some appetite suppressant action going on but not as good as the old versions. There is definitely NO stim action going on which kinda sucks cause u loose that "its working feeling" & as far as fat loss, only time will tell. I normally pop extra caffeine with any fat burners or stim supps unless there's a lot in them to begin with, & yes I do have a high tolerance, & yes I did take a few weeks off in between taking the old versions to the new versions!! Gonna have to think hard on what to add to this stack, (maybe Alphamine), but I deff need some better stim action going on with this stack!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
AT2 should have a strong positive impact on serotonin, which can make you feel good yet real relaxed, which could prompt one to want to take a nap.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the hell is that?? I checked Nutra for DCP 2.0 & they don't have it... My bad, yeah I take some of the ingredients already in DCP & more. Raspberry Keto, Green tea extract, Green coffee bean extract, Acetyl-Carnitine, & a bunch of performance enhancers like Beta Alanine, Creatine, & Citrulline Malate to name a few.
Should be out anyday now!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AT2 should have a strong positive impact on serotonin, which can make you feel good yet real relaxed, which could prompt one to want to take a nap.
I am lucky enough to be someone who reacts to this very well... Alpha-T2, Enhanced, and Alphamine all make me in a great mood.

Obviously though in Alphamine and Enhanced, they make me super stimmed and focused as well :nervous:

SeniorXJ

Awards
An update on this as i've added in 200mgs of Caffeine & 400mgs of Yohimbe Bark Extract to the double dose of alpha & oxy upon awakening & im getting the energy back that the old formulas used to give me. I know there's yohimbe in the combo but its not enough to actually "feel" anything from it, plus I already had the old twin labs yohimbe sitting collecting dust. The problem tho with yohimbe is that it looses its effects within a short week similar to clen. The 1st day or 2 i'll feel nauseated being that im taking it in my fasting window on an empty tummy & it is potent, but then by the end of the week even the energy levels felt will diminish. I do know that the yohimbe is still working tho reguardless of how I "feel" cause I can only take that one serving as anything remotely close to 10 to 12 hrs before bed will keep me up all friggen night, but caffeine is something I never grow a tolerance to & I usually take 2 or 3 doses per day anyways. The short half life also is in my favor as I can take it at the half day mark & not have it affect my insomnia issues!!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Add DCP 2.0 for non stim action!
Not a bad idea.

Haven't used the new Alpha-T2 yet but I'm sure it's phenomenal like the rest of PES' line up. New OEP is great though. Nice mood boosting effect and crushes appetite.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Not a bad idea.

Haven't used the new Alpha-T2 yet but I'm sure it's phenomenal like the rest of PES' line up. New OEP is great though. Nice mood boosting effect and crushes appetite.
Phenomenal & crushes appetite is not how I would describe it. The old versions when they had dmaa in them was a good stack & I only nedded one pill each per day to set me straight, but the new versions at 2 pills each still doesnt measure up!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Phenomenal & crushes appetite is not how I would describe it. The old versions when they had dmaa in them was a good stack & I only nedded one pill each per day to set me straight, but the new versions at 2 pills each still doesnt measure up!
Different strokes for different folks. I can't do much with 1,3.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Hey, this is semi off subject. But, you mentioned running an ECA stack earlier in the thread I believe, what dosages were you running?
Never was able to get ahold of some good Ephedrine HCL.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Never was able to get ahold of some good Ephedrine HCL.
I just went to walgreens and got some Primatene, 60x12.5mg tabs for $10. 1 tab, 200mg caffeine, 81mg asprin 3x a day worked well at supressing my appetite. I tried upping it to 2 tabs twice a day, and that gave me both an energy boost and killed my appetite. I don't get too much of a thermogenic effect from the ECA stack, but I work outside in the florida heat so I get enough sweat going from that alone lol.

SeniorXJ

Awards
A new update with this stack: Ok so I was 1st double dosing the Oxy & Alpha upon awakening which didn't do to much. Then I added in some strong Yohimbe Bark Extract & 200mgs of caffeine & it actually was too much causing that cracked/stimmed out effect & I knew it was the Yohimbe BUT I decided to drop down to a single dose of Oxy & Alpha instead. Still was too much so I took out the Yohimbe & replaced it with a Stacker 3 & altho it was better, it was a lot of caffeine. Now to present day I opted to take out the caffeine & take a single dose of Oxy & Alpha & the Stacker 3 & the past 2 days it has proven to be very good at sustained energy & appetite suppression!! SO, basically were back to my original idea where all this stack needs back is that DMAA or some good Ephedrine HCL & ur golden!!!!

Younglifter16

Awards
I just went to walgreens and got some Primatene, 60x12.5mg tabs for $10. 1 tab, 200mg caffeine, 81mg asprin 3x a day worked well at supressing my appetite. I tried upping it to 2 tabs twice a day, and that gave me both an energy boost and killed my appetite. I don't get too much of a thermogenic effect from the ECA stack, but I work outside in the florida heat so I get enough sweat going from that alone lol.
CVS generic of primatene is even cheaper (7 bucks). BTW you only need one baby aspirin a day on the ECA stack and take it with food preferably.

A new update with this stack: Ok so I was 1st double dosing the Oxy & Alpha upon awakening which didn't do to much. Then I added in some strong Yohimbe Bark Extract & 200mgs of caffeine & it actually was too much causing that cracked/stimmed out effect & I knew it was the Yohimbe BUT I decided to drop down to a single dose of Oxy & Alpha instead. Still was too much so I took out the Yohimbe & replaced it with a Stacker 3 & altho it was better, it was a lot of caffeine. Now to present day I opted to take out the caffeine & take a single dose of Oxy & Alpha & the Stacker 3 & the past 2 days it has proven to be very good at sustained energy & appetite suppression!! SO, basically were back to my original idea where all this stack needs back is that DMAA or some good Ephedrine HCL & ur golden!!!!
trhats yohimbe overload, theres already plenty yohimbe in the OEP and AT2. Pluas AT2 still has benefits outside the yohimbe that need to build up like the thyroid benefits of the olive leaf extract and adaptogen benefits of the bacopa. Would definitely full dose that supp if you can

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
CVS generic of primatene is even cheaper (7 bucks). BTW you only need one baby aspirin a day on the ECA stack and take it with food preferably.
Saving a few bucks extra always helps, good looking out!

SeniorXJ

Awards

trhats yohimbe overload, theres already plenty yohimbe in the OEP and AT2. Pluas AT2 still has benefits outside the yohimbe that need to build up like the thyroid benefits of the olive leaf extract and adaptogen benefits of the bacopa. Would definitely full dose that supp if you can
Theres really not enough yohimbe in the stack to notice its effects. That old twinlabs yohimbe capsules I have are stronger per cap then the Oxy/Alpha stack combined, BUT yes ur right as that double dose with the added yohimbe bark extract was yohimbe overload!!!

Younglifter16

Awards
Theres really not enough yohimbe in the stack to notice its effects. That old twinlabs yohimbe capsules I have are stronger per cap then the Oxy/Alpha stack combined, BUT yes ur right as that double dose with the added yohimbe bark extract was yohimbe overload!!!
its a prop blend for the OEP and alphat2 so im not sure how you would know that information lol. AlphaT2 uses a much "cleaner" extract then twinlabs yohimbe so you cannot go by "feel".

SeniorXJ

Awards
its a prop blend for the OEP and alphat2 so im not sure how you would know that information lol. AlphaT2 uses a much "cleaner" extract then twinlabs yohimbe so you cannot go by "feel".
Exactly my point, there's a list of ingridience & the mgs of them all are bundled into one. The twinlabs I have is OLD like when they had Ripped Fuel with good old Ephedra in it!! God I miss those days!!!!!!!!

SeniorXJ

Awards
Saving a few bucks extra always helps, good looking out!
So there I am, on line at the CVS ive been goin to for years to pick up my scripts & there I see it, a box of Primatene on the shelf & next to it is the Bronkaid!!! So I go to the drug isle & grab the card that says to bring it to the pharmacy register for purchase. My 1st thought is that there's some new geek behind the register & this is the perfect time, especially since im in a tank-top with my jacked arms exposed, gave him my id, & paid the $15 bucks. So what did I get for double the price of the Primatene, 60 caps with 25mgs of Ephedrine & 400mgs of Guaifenesin!!! Holy **** it must be my birthday cause now im gonna run an ECA stack WITH a single dose of Oxy & Alphas new formulas, so prepare for some new updates!!!

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
So there I am, on line at the CVS ive been goin to for years to pick up my scripts & there I see it, a box of Primatene on the shelf & next to it is the Bronkaid!!! So I go to the drug isle & grab the card that says to bring it to the pharmacy register for purchase. My 1st thought is that there's some new geek behind the register & this is the perfect time, especially since im in a tank-top with my jacked arms exposed, gave him my id, & paid the $15 bucks. So what did I get for double the price of the Primatene, 60 caps with 25mgs of Ephedrine & 400mgs of Guaifenesin!!! Holy **** it must be my birthday cause now im gonna run an ECA stack WITH a single dose of Oxy & Alphas new formulas, so prepare for some new updates!!!
Some nice results are in your near future my man!