glutamine and no2

  1. New Member
    sultanofsquat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%

    glutamine and no2


    I heard somewhere that you shouldnt take both glutamine and no2 at the same time? Why is this?

  2. king of useless information!!!
    kmac6225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    345
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    84.61%

    You shouldn't take glutamine at all because it's worthless
  3. New Member
    sultanofsquat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by kmac6225
    You shouldn't take glutamine at all because it's worthless

    Ok well i spent $20 on a bottle and im not just gunna trash it. Back to the point
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13070
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kmac6225
    You shouldn't take glutamine at all because it's worthless


    Try to return the product if you bought it retail, some will even give you store credit if you don't have a receipt, if you ordered it online than you're most likely stuck with it.

    Some may say not to take them together because they say glutamine increases nitric oxide just like NO2, met-rx even makes that claim in their glutamine.
  5. New Member
    John6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    155
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    85.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by sultanofsquat
    I heard somewhere that you shouldnt take both glutamine and no2 at the same time? Why is this?
    Because they're both a waste of money; I suggest you stack them with a trash can.
  6. New Member
    Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    221
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    10.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by John6
    Because they're both a waste of money; I suggest you stack them with a trash can.
    Ok no one is giving the bloody answer! You can take t hem together but do not take them in the same dosage time. So dont pop the 4 NO2 and then knock back some glutamine at the same time. They fight each other for absorption which is why your supposed to wait a half hour before eating.


    In the future you might wanna try Di arginine Malate. I mixed it in with my protein shake and STILL got results off of it so this form IMO is superior.
  7. Senior Member
    MaynardMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    678
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    63.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    It is not really that bad if you take them together.. just some people react badly to the level of nitric oxide in the body... some get a itchy red rash, yada yada... just
  8. Board Supporter
    doggzj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    597
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    44.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by sultanofsquat
    Ok well i spent $20 on a bottle and im not just gunna trash it. Back to the point
    You say no one is giving real answers, when this was probably the best suggestion possible.

    Since you are stuck with them, best suggestion I could give is Megadose them before workouts. Glutamine is probably the most expencive decrease in DOMS that you could buy, but might as well use it.
  9. king of useless information!!!
    kmac6225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    345
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    84.61%

    if you really want to make yourself feel better and take the glutamine then take it in a HUGE dose prew. i'm talking like 40-50-60 grams even (you'll get ~2-4 grams out of that after your stomach gets done w/ it) and the no2 morning/pre/evening
  10. New Member
    Fastflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    279
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.34%

    I┬┤ve heard other things about Glutamine,that it blunts he effects iof NO.
    Arginine is the **** for NO,I think.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Glutamine and creatin
    By Shorinryu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 09:09 PM
  2. stacking winni, dbol, and no2.
    By liljimmy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 10:57 PM
  3. Creatine and NO2
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 01:26 PM
  4. PH's and NO2
    By Imsleepinmonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 03:59 PM
  5. Glutamine and gut size...
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 04:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in