OG Anabeta

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
What does everyone feel is the best way to dose this product. Took two before a workout yesterday then two before pw meal, while I had an awesome workout anyways I felt a little off towards the end and then when I got home had some signs of going hypo. Nothing crazy just a little shakey. I eat about 4 -4.5 hrs before I lift , so I'm not sure if I will have to adjust my dosing scheme or perhaps it was a one time occurrence. Just cardio later today so I ll be dosing 1 x 4 w food w one being pre w. so lets hear it, what does everyone feel works best for them.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What does everyone feel is the best way to dose this product. Took two before a workout yesterday then two before pw meal, while I had an awesome workout anyways I felt a little off towards the end and then when I got home had some signs of going hypo. Nothing crazy just a little shakey. I eat about 4 -4.5 hrs before I lift , so I'm not sure if I will have to adjust my dosing scheme or perhaps it was a one time occurrence. Just cardio later today so I ll be dosing 1 x 4 w food w one being pre w. so lets hear it, what does everyone feel works best for them.
I dose like you did, dosed my final 2 with my pwo meal and enjoyed it. Some people dose 1 x 4, if you do keep us updated. Play with dosing to see what works best for you.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Did you take the two pre workout with any food? I NEED to eat carbs when I take Anabeta, especially if I take two at once. Otherwise I go hypo as well. I'll usually take 2 post workout with 100 to 120g fast acting carbs and I can actually feel my muscles sucking up the glycogen it's unreal.

The other 2 I take with my highest carb meals of the day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually take it 2 pre/2 post but sometimes that pre is with my actual pre-workout meal as opposed to just 30 minutes before my lift.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I usually take it 2 pre/2 post but sometimes that pre is with my actual pre-workout meal as opposed to just 30 minutes before my lift.
Same

Riskyb

Awards
Taking 2 Pre workout gave me painful pumps, to the point I had to stop. And ALA with Anabeta was a great combo as well...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stick with one capsule QID, the same as my beta run. An additional cap pre and post totalling 6 daily can be used.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stick with one capsule QID, the same as my beta run. An additional cap pre and post totalling 6 daily can be used.
I enjoy sticking with 4 through out my day making sure to dose those preworkout.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go 2 pre and 2 post. I never have felt the hypo feeling from AB/ABE.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Did you take the two pre workout with any food? I NEED to eat carbs when I take Anabeta, especially if I take two at once. Otherwise I go hypo as well. I'll usually take 2 post workout with 100 to 120g fast acting carbs and I can actually feel my muscles sucking up the glycogen it's unreal.

The other 2 I take with my highest carb meals of the day.
I had eaten about 3.5-4 hrs before I took the anabeta then nothing before my workout. Just prewo concoction. I hate eating anything before I go to the gym. Splitting the doses up today so I've been taking them w food so obviously no problems.

On a side note last night was the first night I dosed SSV2 before bed and wow. Never woke up once ( I always wake up a few times) and woke up looking great.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I have OG anabeta & SS forskolin -95 (home made ABE ;)

Looking forward to using it with DAA and some erase pro or nolvadren xt

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

EPro would be my recommendation

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

I am two weeks into this exact stack right now, with Erase Pro. I've used both nolvadren and Erase Pro and EP wins hands down.

The drying out and leaning is unbelievable

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there anything in ana beta that would really cause hypo?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the beta runs of AnaBeta-01 (Anabolic Beta test) we were not told what the product was or how what we should notice (I was one of the beta testers before I joined PES).

Almost every log commented on anecdotal glucose disposal properties. Cravings for carbohydrates, muscle fullness and hunger were the most prominent effects. It wasn't atypical for people to feel that they needed to eat more frequently, perhaps this was due to hunger or perhaps it was down to glucose disposal properties.

I hope this helps.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
I had to play w the dosage bc I couldn't take 2 before I worked out since my last meal was about 4 hrs prior to anabeta. Started taking 2 at lunch and no problems . It's weird bc I take SSV2 at night w out food before bed and no problems.

On a positive note looking leaner n fuller! Pumps are insane.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to play w the dosage bc I couldn't take 2 before I worked out since my last meal was about 4 hrs prior to anabeta. Started taking 2 at lunch and no problems . It's weird bc I take SSV2 at night w out food before bed and no problems.

On a positive note looking leaner n fuller! Pumps are insane.
AnaBeta doesn't provide the same visible pumps that you would expect during your workout from Enhanced but in terms of all day muscle fullness I am yet to try anything which is as good as AnaBeta. I always hate finishing the bottle and having to wait four weeks to start it again lol.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I am two weeks into this exact stack right now, with Erase Pro. I've used both nolvadren and Erase Pro and EP wins hands down.

The drying out and leaning is unbelievable
Might have to get some EP!

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
AnaBeta doesn't provide the same visible pumps that you would expect during your workout from Enhanced but in terms of all day muscle fullness I am yet to try anything which is as good as AnaBeta. I always hate finishing the bottle and having to wait four weeks to start it again lol.
You run AB for 8 weeks? I was Already on enhanced and all my other supps just recently added in AB and alpha t2. Yesterday I did chest and shoulders and it was the fullest/ most vascular i have looked in about a year. Adding in erase starting in June and possibly d-pol or test powder. Decisions decisions

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I usually dose 1 pre workout with BCAAs, 1 post, and then the other two caps before a large/carb-heavy meal. It's a versatile product and can be dosed whichever way best suits your needs. I've dosed up to 6/day with good results.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You run AB for 8 weeks? I was Already on enhanced and all my other supps just recently added in AB and alpha t2. Yesterday I did chest and shoulders and it was the fullest/ most vascular i have looked in about a year. Adding in erase starting in June and possibly d-pol or test powder. Decisions decisions
I'd go with Test Powder. It's a more comprehensive product.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Test Powder is killer. Don't get me wrong, D-Pol is good, but TP trumps it due to the extra goodies included.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd definitely go with this if you are using Enhanced. Plenty of nitrates in Enhanced and D-pol so no need for two products with them. :)

doodv1

doodv1

Awards
how long do you guys take this before working out? 30 mins before or an hour?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd try a couple ways and see what you like best. Usually 30-45minutes before for me, but occasionally with my pre-workout meal if it isn't too far out.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I usually take it about a half hour before, but there have been plenty of days where something came up and I ended up not getting to the gym within an hour or I simply forgot and took it right before. The 30 minutes before works best for me, but outside of that zone works as well.

doodv1

doodv1

Awards
thanks for the reply guys.. can't wait til it gets here :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Test Powder is killer. Don't get me wrong, D-Pol is good, but TP trumps it due to the extra goodies included.
I think for overall test boosting Dpol reigns supreme. You get the clinical dosage of daa, plus nitrates PLUS other test boosting vitamins (D) and you get more servings for a generally cheaper price :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I saw you guys talking about test powder and was curious if you are running it for 8 weeks or just 4? The directions only say 4 weeks but I always ran any DAA product for 8 weeks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone said they were taking 9 caps per day before.

To feel like I could chime in on the feedback I tried it. I don't notice any superior effects past six capsules.