Anabeta Elite, Recompadrol, Erase and ??

  1. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    Anabeta Elite, Recompadrol, Erase and ??


    Hi guys,

    Got me some Anabeta Elite, had some Erase lying around and a friend gave me his Recompadrol. Start the stack at the end of the week. Is there anything else I can add to this stack to noticeably enhance it or should I just run with this for 8 weeks.

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    That should be plenty for some nice results. Add in a pre-workout and continue taking staples (creatine, fish oil, etc whatever you normally take) and expect solid improvements. What are your goals with this?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    How much stuff do you want to run at once?!?! Thats enough!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    How much stuff do you want to run at once?!?! Thats enough!
    Haha!

    To be honest that's why I asked the question. Sometimes I become so obsessed with supplements that I forget the bigger picture and need someone else to point it out.

    Bolt - goals are a recomp. I'm just coming off a cut with Alphamine, Vanillean and DCP. I still have some water to lose as I'm on day 5 following cessation of DCP. Possibly around 12% bodyfat so a little more muscle a drop of 1-2% bodyfat over 6-8 weeks would be great.
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,960
    Rep Power
    1838729

    Perfect stack, maybe add in some alphaburn or non stim fat burner to recomp...

    A legit stack mate. PM me with any questions
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    That stack should definitely be plenty as the others have mentioned! Let us know how everything goes! Will there be a log?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    I think that stack is very in tune with your goals. Just make sure training and nutrition are on point and you should see some nice results.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  8. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    830325

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Haha!

    To be honest that's why I asked the question. Sometimes I become so obsessed with supplements that I forget the bigger picture and need someone else to point it out.

    Bolt - goals are a recomp. I'm just coming off a cut with Alphamine, Vanillean and DCP. I still have some water to lose as I'm on day 5 following cessation of DCP. Possibly around 12% bodyfat so a little more muscle a drop of 1-2% bodyfat over 6-8 weeks would be great.
    How long did you take the Alphamine for? I ask because continuing it would help get those last bits you want gone.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    Coming to the end of my fourth week. Do you think there's merit in contuining with Alphamine, its the EU version.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,098
    Rep Power
    932052

    That stack should be plenty.

    The only two things I can think that may be noticeably useful are a good pre to make sure you make the most of your workouts and perhaps an arachidonic acid product such as X-Factor or X-Factor Advanced as Ara+test booster has long been a favorite natural stack on this forum and others.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  11. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,349
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Coming to the end of my fourth week. Do you think there's merit in contuining with Alphamine, its the EU version.
    That's a given!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    830325

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Coming to the end of my fourth week. Do you think there's merit in contuining with Alphamine, its the EU version.
    Definitely! Especially if you already have it The core of a recomp is in the kitchen and the gym, but Alphamine is going to help get you to your goal.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    That stack should be plenty.

    The only two things I can think that may be noticeably useful are a good pre to make sure you make the most of your workouts and perhaps an arachidonic acid product such as X-Factor or X-Factor Advanced as Ara+test booster has long been a favorite natural stack on this forum and others.
    This right here.. Would add it in a heartbeat!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    This right here.. Would add it in a heartbeat!!!
    Have you used it? What's been your experience?
  15. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Have you used it? What's been your experience?
    When dosed appropriately.. Ara is hands down one of the top non hormonal muscle builders in the supplement industry.

    Yes ive used it several times with great success. 4 - 6 caps pre workout 4x per week for 6 - 8 weeks. Its pricy but only because it works. Ara is not cheap.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    When dosed appropriately.. Ara is hands down one of the top non hormonal muscle builders in the supplement industry.

    Yes ive used it several times with great success. 4 - 6 caps pre workout 4x per week for 6 - 8 weeks. Its pricy but only because it works. Ara is not cheap.
    Thanks man...appreciate it....might have to add it to the stack. At the moment I've only paid for Anabeta Elite, so have some spare funds.
  17. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks man...appreciate it....might have to add it to the stack. At the moment I've only paid for Anabeta Elite, so have some spare funds.
    If you really want a killer stack, imo ana beta elite which to my knowledge contains the same active in erase so no need for that plus xfactor and tropinol xp all together would be very nice. Ana beta elite from my experience promotes anabolism well and encourages you to eat more calories which xfactor will need. Tropinol xp will provide immediate workout effects and drastically increase test levels which is desired when on xfactor. The coleus forskolin in both tropinol xp and ana beta elite would further assist test levels but provide drastic body recomposition effects.

    Ideally, you should be able to increase calories building some nice gains without the fear of fat gain and prolly even loose fat. Recompadrol would make it all even better but those three imo would rele blow you up in a nice way.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    The active in AnaBeta Elite isn't the same as Erase, its function is solely on cortisol control.

    I can say ArA and Anacyclus Pyrethrum(AnaBeta) are two of my favorite ingredients. Alone they both offer very noticeable benefits. I did go crazy and stack ABE + ArA once and it was intense.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    Part of my thinks I should try Anabeta Elite alone so I can gauge its effects as its the first time I'm using it. Although it's very tempting to add ArA.
  20. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Part of my thinks I should try Anabeta Elite alone so I can gauge its effects as its the first time I'm using it. Although it's very tempting to add ArA.
    I'd definitely try each out alone, as I said they both give pronounced effects. 4-8 weeks ABE then 4-6 weeks ArA.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  21. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    So my stack will be:
    Anabeta Elite, Erase, Recompadrol, Alphamine and Vanillean. Let's see if I can achieve the physique of the PES crew (Bolt, Coop and Ben)!
  22. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913433

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    So my stack will be:
    Anabeta Elite, Erase, Recompadrol, Alphamine and Vanillean. Let's see if I can achieve the physique of the PES crew (Bolt, Coop and Ben)!
    Thou shalt not put me in the same category as Ben and Bolt

    Seriously, awesome stack though, has recomp written all over it. What's your diet plan for this?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Thou shalt not put me in the same category as Ben and Bolt

    Seriously, awesome stack though, has recomp written all over it. What's your diet plan for this?
    Looking freakin' lean in your avi mate....

    Good question about the diet. My thinking is as follows:

    M - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals (maintenance is 2,300)
    T - cardio or rest - 24 hour fast - 1200 kcals
    W - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
    T - cardio or rest - 2,000 kcals
    F - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
    S - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
    S - Day off - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals

    What say ye?
  24. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,790
    Rep Power
    4356795

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    So my stack will be:
    Anabeta Elite, Erase, Recompadrol, Alphamine and Vanillean. Let's see if I can achieve the physique of the PES crew (Bolt, Coop and Ben)!
    Awesome stack right there. How do you plan on running each product?
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Your plans look solid bro! Using each alone is also very smart as well.


    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  26. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913433

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Looking freakin' lean in your avi mate....

    Good question about the diet. My thinking is as follows:

    M - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals (maintenance is 2,300)
    T - cardio or rest - 24 hour fast - 1200 kcals
    W - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
    T - cardio or rest - 2,000 kcals
    F - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
    S - Weights - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals
    S - Day off - 2,500 - 2,700 kcals

    What say ye?
    Lean perhaps, but gotta get more muscle on that frame .

    Your plan looks pretty solid, how are the macros for your 2500 days? And what's your BW/BF%?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Lean perhaps, but gotta get more muscle on that frame .

    Your plan looks pretty solid, how are the macros for your 2500 days? And what's your BW/BF%?
    Weight is 167 lbs. Estimating bodyfat - I'd say 13% (could be less as I'm losing quite a lot of water from a 6 week DCP run).
    Macros: I was thinking 40:40:20 but if I shoot for 170g of protein (680kcals) then I would either have to increase my ratio of carbs or fats - probably fats.
  28. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Your plans look solid bro! Using each alone is also very smart as well.


    Mike
    Thanks Mike - appreciate your help. Will follow it up with ArA. It's been a struggle and half over the last 6 months - trying to drop fat and add muscle after being out of the gym for over 6 months and putting on a lot of fat. I can't believe how long its taken to get down to 13%ish bodyfat whilst adding some muscle. Forgot how slow the process is!
  29. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Subbed for sub 10% body fat.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,960
    Rep Power
    1838729

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Thou shalt not put me in the same category as Ben and Bolt

    Seriously, awesome stack though, has recomp written all over it. What's your diet plan for this?
    As coop has said to me, if you can't recomp on that stack...WE NEED TO TALK lol
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  31. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    Thanks for all your help guys...I'll owe it all to you when I'm on the cover of Men's Health ;-)
  32. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks for all your help guys...I'll owe it all to you when I'm on the cover of Men's Health ;-)
    I am prepping for a photo shoot in a month. We can have a friendly competition.

    Loser buys the other person a tub of Alphamine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    As coop has said to me, if you can't recomp on that stack...WE NEED TO TALK lol
    Answer my question in your subsection!!! K thanks
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  34. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post

    Thanks Mike - appreciate your help. Will follow it up with ArA. It's been a struggle and half over the last 6 months - trying to drop fat and add muscle after being out of the gym for over 6 months and putting on a lot of fat. I can't believe how long its taken to get down to 13%ish bodyfat whilst adding some muscle. Forgot how slow the process is!
    Anytime bro, tried to help the best i could!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  35. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    96625

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am prepping for a photo shoot in a month. We can have a friendly competition.

    Loser buys the other person a tub of Alphamine.
    How can I complete with someone who's already leaner than I will be in 6 weeks?! A question though....do you drop carbs when trying really lean down?
  36. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    How can I complete with someone who's already leaner than I will be in 6 weeks?! A question though....do you drop carbs when trying really lean down?
    Me personally, yes. At the moment I am experimenting with a slightly higher carb intake as I have been susceptible to carb-phobia over the years lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Me personally, yes. At the moment I am experimenting with a slightly higher carb intake as I have been susceptible to carb-phobia over the years lol.
    I actually have a higher proportion of carbs on training days as my calorie levels decrease.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,098
    Rep Power
    932052

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Me personally, yes. At the moment I am experimenting with a slightly higher carb intake as I have been susceptible to carb-phobia over the years lol.
    I am as well, and Im seeing much better results rotating/cycling carbs rather than going low and doing weekly refeeds. Cant complain as low carbing is less than ideal (in my experience) for energy, mood and mental efficiency.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabeta Elite/ DAA/ Erase Pro Stack log
    By mvp1292 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:14 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 11:06 PM
  3. Anabeta Elite/ DAA/ Erase Pro Stack
    By mvp1292 in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 01:56 AM
  4. Anabeta elite/daa/erase pro
    By shaun929 in forum PES
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 05:46 PM
  5. Any thoughts on Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack?
    By awickham544 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 08:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in