which brand do you guys use?
im currently taking the 95% one from ss

where to buy 40% forslean extract

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
why would u want 40% over 95%?

tried uspowders purecamp, but liked the convenience of SS caps.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
You having issues with the SS ones?
no im not and ive been using the one from ss for some time now
i just want to try the patented one, might just get the 20% one and see if i can notice anything different

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no im not and ive been using the one from ss for some time now
i just want to try the patented one, might just get the 20% one and see if i can notice anything different
SS is Sabinsa licensed as well. ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purecamp is top notch stuff. It is a bulk powder so you can take as little or as much as you want. If you prefer the convenience of camps then SS is the way to go

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got 20%, plan to take a good amount!

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i know the recommended amount is 25mg but how much do you guys take?
ive bumped it up to 75mg for a while but couldnt tell any difference.. maybe 100 - 125mg

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know the recommended amount is 25mg but how much do you guys take?
ive bumped it up to 75mg for a while but couldnt tell any difference.. maybe 100 - 125mg
50mg is the minimum I would run per day. I prefer at least 75mg but usually do 100-125mg for 8 weeks. It isn't something you will necessarily "feel" but it accelerates body comp changes at that dose over the duration of use in my experience.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
50mg is the minimum I would run per day. I prefer at least 75mg but usually do 100-125mg for 8 weeks. It isn't something you will necessarily "feel" but it accelerates body comp changes at that dose over the duration of use in my experience.
i still have 2 forsk 95 left, im just gonna do 2 pills per serving. that should put me close to 100mg
or is each pill 25mg? i always thought its 95% of 25mg
the best times to take it are before eating and working out right?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still have 2 forsk 95 left, im just gonna do 2 pills per serving. that should put me close to 100mg
or is each pill 25mg? i always thought its 95% of 25mg
the best times to take it are before eating and working out right?
If you go 100mg per day, go 25mg first thing in the morning, 50mg pre workout, and 25mg before bed.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Anything above 50 and it burns my stomach up :( wish I can take more

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know ive heard 100mg of synthetic supplements which is 95% but im wondering how much of 20% i should take. Anyone know? Maybe something comparable to 100mg of 95%.

Mike

d1sc1ple

Awards
I know ive heard 100mg of synthetic supplements which is 95% but im wondering how much of 20% i should take. Anyone know? Maybe something comparable to 100mg of 95%.

Mike
That would be a lot of caps!!!

Younglifter16

Awards

Mike
475mg of 20% forskolin powder would be the same amount of actives as SS 100mg @ 95%

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
work up to that dose mike, ur butt will thank me :) srsly
Bro anything that makes me **** im total game for. I have delayed and very prolonged gastric emptying that i need meds for! I will have fun trust me sir :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't prompt things along in a nice, controlled fashion like psyllium husks would.

A dose high enough to give GI distress feels comparable to the first time I tried berberine or Slin Sane v2.

x2 for starting with a low dose and working up lol.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I puked every single time I tried taking the bulk stuff.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do anybody in this thread by any chanse know why they have mixed curcumin and colleus
Its probably something simple as weight loss, but i wanna know what shared mollecular pathways they can boost together,
is there a knowns synergy? in clinical tests?

(edit) After writing this post, i recall that Curcumin have studies in mice where it raises cAMP aswell, right?

I guess i can create this synergy myself by dropping liquid colleus onto standardised curcumin powder in a drink also just as well,
and i guess it means that these 2 dont compete with eachother when it comes to uptake and i dont have to fear side-effects therefore?
This thread is also still nearly a decade old….

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do anybody in this thread by any chanse know why they have mixed curcumin and colleus
Its probably something simple as weight loss, but i wanna know what shared mollecular pathways they can boost together,
is there a knowns synergy? in clinical tests?

(edit) After writing this post, i recall that Curcumin have studies in mice where it raises cAMP aswell, right?

I guess i can create this synergy myself by dropping liquid colleus onto standardised curcumin powder in a drink also just as well,
and i guess it means that these 2 dont compete with eachother when it comes to uptake and i dont have to fear side-effects therefore?
Wow, this is an old thread. I doubt many, if any of the original posters from back then are still around. You may get some answers, but it will likely be from different people.

The reason that they have this product the way they do is that they are a brilliant marketing company and formulate many of their supplements from a marketing perspective - and Curcumin is a hot ingredient from a marketing perspective so its a logical addition for them.

The product that you're linking to is a proprietary blend so you really have no idea how much of any of the ingredients that you're getting. It contains a 1005 mg. Proprietary Blend of: Coleus Forskohlii (std. to 20% Forskolin), Organic Turmeric Root Powder, Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcumin), and Bioperine.

^^^ Note that in the prop blend, they list Organic Turmeric Root Powder separated by a comma before Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcumin) - what that means is that there is a higher content of just the root powder and then a lower separate content of standardized extract; and being that it is a prop blend there could be as little as 1 mg. of std. curcumin in the product.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very familiar with all of the ingredients involved and I do recall there was some mention of Curcumin and cAMP but there hasn't been enough of it nor to the degree that I would personally expect that from it nor market it to do that.

Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii):
Forskolin is a great ingredient but Forskolin is the active component.

You can have a very high dosage of Coleus Forskohlii herb but very little to no active Forskolin content.

It's also important to note that Sabinsa's Forslean(R) is the type of Forskolin that has most (if not all) of the legit clinical studies done on it and Sabinsa has patents on the processes by which their Forskolin is produced.

It is of course cheaper for brands to use unstandardized and/or generic extracts in their products, but one has no idea if they're getting what they're supposed to be and if the results would be the same as in the studies based on Sabinsa's ingredient and processes.

It is also important to note that when Sabinsa first introduced this ingredient, I don't remember ever hearing of an instance of it upsetting anyone's stomachs but then as soon as the generics and unstandardized ones started coming out, that's when there started to be reports of stomach issues with it.

That's what for our Forskolin XT product, we use only Sabinsa's Forslean and at an ultra-potent 95% extract.

For those that want to read further, here is a link to the intro thread and the write up:

SNS Forskolin XT:

SNS Forskolin XT - Intro Thread: