Back to Glory Stack?

T

TrashCanman14

Awards
I made the mistake of getting comfortable in a relationship for the last two years. I was in the best shape of my life before it, and now am in the worst. I put on 20 pounds of fat and lost about 10 pounds of muscle. All of my lifts are at the lowest they have been in years. Anyway, the relationship was toxic. Unfortunately this girl was abusive both verbally / physically and cheated on me. One of the things she noted was that I had put on a gut. It's time to turn things around, to never fall into complacency again with my fitness. I have run PH's before, but do not want to do that again. This is what I am planning for 8x and would love some feedback:

Workouts 5x5 MWF Cardio Tu / Sat (running 3-6 miles) Swimming a few laps each morning before breakfast.

Diet Simple calorie restriction / high protein / moderate fat & carb.

Supps All basics (fish oil, multi, etc) Then: PES Erase Pro 1/1/1/1/0/0/0/0 (at breakfast) MAN Nolvadren XT 0/0/0/0/2/2/0/0 LG Science T-911 0/0/0/0/0/0/2/2 EBF Recompadrol 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

My thought is to suppress estrogen / cortisol for about 6 weeks. (The T-911 is a holdover from a past order I also think the nutrient partioning will help make my loss fat.)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would say that looks solid bro! Make that beezy whish she had you back!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw some X-gels in there and you'll have a solid stack. One of my buddies at the fire station is on X-gels and holy **** dude -they're working lol

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
No need to use 3 different anti estrogens. Just use Erase or better yet Erase Pro for a full 8 weeks straight. It's the most effective anyway

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
No need to use 3 different anti estrogens. Just use Erase or better yet Erase Pro for a full 8 weeks straight. It's the most effective anyway
I would agree with the post above choose either erase or nolvadren xt, now erase imho would be better unless you know how it works.

Full dose of erase 3caps get you bone ass dry this could be a problem as skin, lips gets dry as hell. Nolvadren has no possibility of adjusting the dose.

I would run alphamine b4 fastened cardio.

Look into anabeta elite great for recomp

as for diet look into leangains and think about doing crossfit once a week.