Cutting stack if money is no issue

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of them combined, together with a -500 cal diet, IF, Keto and several cardio sessions per week.
What do you think ;)

EC
7-KT
UR-Spray
X-Gels
Alphamine
Vanillean
TTA
Formestane

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Prob wasting a little money there. What are your stats and diet like?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of them combined, together with a -500 cal diet, IF, Keto and several cardio sessions per week.
What do you think ;)

EC
7-KT
UR-Spray
X-Gels
Alphamine
Vanillean
TTA
Formestane
that would be nasty!!!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
looks stupid to take that many things at once just to lose weight. i could only imagine the laziest fatass doing something like that

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
What do you think ;)

EC
7-KT
UR-Spray
X-Gels
Alphamine
Vanillean
TTA
Formestane
soo much stuff there, i hope this much attention gets carried over to your nutrition/training, thats where the true fat loss happens.

Dex + TTA + Alphamine + at2 you could replace dex with EC but the convenience of dex is nice. xr can be done once or twice a day depending on tolerance.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wouldnt take all of them together. was just a crazy idea to list the most effective fat burners here i found from research or own experience. i do know that diet is the most important part.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i wouldnt take all of them together. was just a crazy idea to list the most effective fat burners here i found from research or own experience. i do know that diet is the most important part.
lol that makes it a good list then cuz you pretty much listed them all. add albuterol and clen to it for ****s n giggles

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not enough Dexaprine XR in OP :D

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I would look into the new version of DCP that's coming out. Also, Alphamine is a solid thermo.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'd rather just use Alphamine/EC+TTA+Forskolin-95+XGels.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If money is no issue then go for it, looks epic...and expensive.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine xr, tt33, tta, coleus forskolin, ablitrate, eviscerate, slin sane v2 or just some dnp :p

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I think what you should probably take away from this thread is: If money is no issue, there is a supplement stack out there for you. Most of these recommendations are great.

However, I think after a certain point that it just gets muddled as to what stack will be "better" than the next. Additionally, losing fat comes down to you, your training, your diet, and your dedication. Supplements are only there to assist. Don't try to just throw money at the problem, because that's not how real fat loss works (And yes, obviously you can throw money at a doctor and get a tummy tuck or whatever but that's not what I'm talking about here).

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you log this stack?