PWO

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I've taken a whole lot of pwo's over the past 4 years. What a good one for energy nowadays? Cuz if i recall they banned an ingredient in pwo's. I was thinking about condense but I've heard mixed reviews. I don't like the cracked out feeling. Just a boost of energy and pumps. Any suggestions??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
White flood, micro, monster pump are a few of my fav's

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
White flood, micro, monster pump are a few of my fav's
Micro is great! One of my top pics.
OG craze
Purus marinade and condense( I added agmatine and citrulline malate) great pump
Focus xt ( I added sulnutiamine) awesome together!
Prodigy
Supp-d and swoll-n, there's a lot of good ones out there
A lot of people like ignite 2 and max pump(the next combo on my list)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alot of people on here are enjoying powermax. I believe it has well over 20 reviews with over a 4.5/5 star rating so people are def. liking it. I can send you some samples if you'd like to give it a try!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Condense
Muscle marinade
Alphamine
I've never had the pleasure of trying micro but really liked og jack3d
A lot of people are liking enhanced. I don't care much for the flavor but I believe PES fixed this or are fixing it.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Yep it's a good one! I like it better than the OG
Interesting. Cuz I loved the og jack3d. It's now between that and condense for my pwo. I have power chews, marinade, and craze all at home. But they're all about 6-8 months old so I'm guessing the potency has declined.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Interesting. Cuz I loved the og jack3d. It's now between that and condense for my pwo. I have power chews, marinade, and craze all at home. But they're all about 6-8 months old so I'm guessing the potency has declined.
The potency should be just fine

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Ill probably run by lockout and pick up some micro tomorrow on top of what I have. I like to change up pwo's every week or so.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
OP look into Game Day. we've been giving away sample tubs and have gotten some awesome feedback so far.

it's a great stim blend, and includes great ingredients for pumps such as GPLC and GMS. It also includes PF3, which are bioactive growth factors and peptides that help augment protein syntesis and nutrient utilization

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people are liking enhanced. I don't care much for the flavor but I believe PES fixed this or are fixing it.
Ya new flavor should be an improvement. I haven't had the new FP yet but the BR surprised me (in a good way). :p

Some other ones I like besides Enhanced for energy (and plenty of other benefits) are Origin and Uncut. I have all of these and plan to continue to use them all quite a bit. :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conquer. Check out this insane deal going on right now:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/the-conquer-conquest-stack-bundle-stack.html

[h=3]LIMITED TIME: Get Conquer & Receive a Full Size Hemavol & Other Stuff FREE![/h] Each Bundle Stack Includes The Following:
1 x NEW Conquer (60 Servings) ($85 Value!)
1 x FREE Hemavol (32 Servings) ($75 Value!)
1 x FREE Dexaprine Sample ($4 Value!)
1 x FREE Compete Fruit Punch Sample ($3 Value!)
1 x FREE Compete Lemon Sample ($3 Value!)
1 x FREE iForce Drawstring Bag ($15 Value!)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conquer. Check out this insane deal going on right now:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/the-conquer-conquest-stack-bundle-stack.html

LIMITED TIME: Get Conquer & Receive a Full Size Hemavol & Other Stuff FREE!

Each Bundle Stack Includes The Following:
1 x NEW Conquer (60 Servings) ($85 Value!)
1 x FREE Hemavol (32 Servings) ($75 Value!)
1 x FREE Dexaprine Sample ($4 Value!)
1 x FREE Compete Fruit Punch Sample ($3 Value!)
1 x FREE Compete Lemon Sample ($3 Value!)
1 x FREE iForce Drawstring Bag ($15 Value!)
Hey Vaughn when is your post workout formula coming out? Great job on all these new products by the way.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Enhanced and Condense is where its at. Either or. If you want absolutely insane energy, you could do the 1 scoop Enhanced 1 scoop Alphamine combo and have the best workouts of your life. I placed an order yesterday and got the Iforce Conquer just to try it. That deal is amazing so I had to give it a shot. Really looking forward to trying it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the best PWO stacks I've ever taken has been MAX PUMP and IGNITE2. Insane endurance and pumps along with a great stim kick.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Vaughn when is your post workout formula coming out? Great job on all these new products by the way.
we're just waiting on flavor samples to approve. once those get approved, ~12 weeks.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want absolutely insane energy, you could do the 1 scoop Enhanced 1 scoop Alphamine combo and have the best workouts of your life.
I like the way that you think sir!