The Return of Rome32: LOG?

  1. The Return of Rome32: LOG?


    Hey brothers!

    It's been a long while since I've had time get on here and I hope everyone has been making progress!

    I finally have time to run my first log in a VERY long time. I want you guys to tell me what stack you would want me to run.

    I know my past logs were very popular & if you know rome you know I'm extremely honest and fair with my logs.

    My goal is a lean bulk. currently at 193lb with 15% bodyfat I want to hit 200lb in 8 weeks.

    I will post training progress as well as meals. This will also include my thoughts & feelings as I'm going through trying to make progress.

    NOW LET'S GET STARTED!! What do you want me to run??


  2. Whatever you log... I'm in for it! Welcome back broski!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Tribulus, hmb, and fish oil
    Lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Whatever you log... I'm in for it! Welcome back broski!
    So many choices! Haha

  5. Lean Bulk...hmmm

    Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Lean Bulk...hmmm

    Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite
    Sexy...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Lean Bulk...hmmm

    Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite
    One of my all time favorite stacks!

    What else could I add in?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post

    One of my all time favorite stacks!

    What else could I add in?
    I would toss alphamine or at2 in personally. I'm interested in seeing how at2 treats me. I wasn't a fan of weight loss supplements until alphamine but the new at2 peaks my interest as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rome32

    One of my all time favorite stacks!

    What else could I add in?
    I want to see some new AT2 logs!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I would toss alphamine or at2 in personally. I'm interested in seeing how at2 treats me. I wasn't a fan of weight loss supplements until alphamine but the new at2 peaks my interest as well.
    Ya not sure if anyone is running the new AT2 in a log yet and would love to see some feedback.

    ABE + EP + AT2 and maybe a GDA like product (Burn24 or SSv2?).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  11. ABE, EP and Test Powder?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Love the suggestions.



    In.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    ABE, EP and Test Powder?
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Ya not sure if anyone is running the new AT2 in a log yet and would love to see some feedback.

    ABE + EP + AT2 and maybe a GDA like product (Burn24 or SSv2?).
    ABE+EP+AT2+Test Powder?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post

    ABE+EP+AT2+Test Powder?
    I like it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I like it!
    I guess that's the stack! Gonna get my funds together & make an order here really soon!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post
    ABE+EP+AT2+Test Powder?
    I like everything except the ?. No need to be doubtful!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  17. Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Dpol, Enhanced, Alphamine, Alpha t2, Anabolic Pump and also bull sperm- its time to become alpha rome32! :-P

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rome32 View Post

    ABE+EP+AT2+Test Powder?
    Will be in on this just started my first erase solo run want to try a nice stack like this next . Good luck let the gains be with you !!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ice4534 View Post
    Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Dpol, Enhanced, Alphamine, Alpha t2, Anabolic Pump and also bull sperm- its time to become alpha rome32! :-P
    I like the way you think sir

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hw101 View Post

    Will be in on this just started my first erase solo run want to try a nice stack like this next . Good luck let the gains be with you !!!
    Thanks same to you brother!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I like everything except the ?. No need to be doubtful!
    Hahah true

  22. Ice that comment was uncalled for..... And that's exactly why I liked the hell out of it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Ice that comment was uncalled for..... And that's exactly why I liked the hell out of it!
    Haha what can I say my methods are unheard of, but effective. I say what I think....becoming ALPHA! Hahaha

  24. People say that about my personal training methods.

    I slapped a guy in the face once, serious.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    People say that about my personal training methods.

    I slapped a guy in the face once, serious.

    ...and punched him in the chin with your ab shredzzz? hahaha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"
    By truthornothin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 580
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:26 PM
  3. The Return Of Saluu
    By ryano in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 12:46 AM
  4. Pride USA - the Return of Fedor
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Log in
Log in