I-Force Conquer/Hemavol deal

gahcase21

Awards
Is this real life? Nice deal
nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/the-conquer-conquest-stack-bundle-stack.html]iForce Nutrition The Conquer Conquest Stack (Bundle Stack): Discount The Conquer Conquest Stack Supplements

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was starting to think no one on this forum was signed up for the NP newsletter!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Got in on this myself. I think I have like 4 tubs of HemaVol now. :D Conquer looks niiiccceeee.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more flavors are on the way soon...2-3 more months should show 2 more flavors!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
New flavors are gonna be killer ones - and should mix well with each other too. :D

This is a sick deal, I'm tempted to snag some for myself and I get it all for free!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hard to not pass up on this!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
New flavors are gonna be killer ones - and should mix well with each other too. :DThis is a sick deal, I'm tempted to snag some for myself and I get it all for free!
^^ This. In for the purchase!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick deal.. nice email to wake up to yesterday!

Mike

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
while we are at it what is the better flavor of the two, fruit punch or raspberry? i like fruitpunch over rasp personally but knowing how so many screw the fruit punch flavors is hard to go with it and i heard the only decent flavor from maximize intense was the rasp, so i dunno need me some suggestions from you guys at iforce or someone who has actually tasted this to make a good choice . Vaug or anyone whose tasted it whats the best flavor? thanks

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak to the flavor of fruit punch, but Raspberry Lemonade was absolutely fantastic. We really raised our bar as far as flavoring for this particular preworkout was concerned (to make it on the same level of the awesomeness that is Hemavol and Compete) so both should be fantastic, but Vaughn should be along to chime in shortly. :)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Watch out for my sexy a** demoing this bad boy at a local shop near you.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
while we are at it what is the better flavor of the two, fruit punch or raspberry? i like fruitpunch over rasp personally but knowing how so many screw the fruit punch flavors is hard to go with it and i heard the only decent flavor from maximize intense was the rasp, so i dunno need me some suggestions from you guys at iforce or someone who has actually tasted this to make a good choice . Vaug or anyone whose tasted it whats the best flavor? thanks
Honestly of all flavors.. fruit punch compete is by far my favorite!

Mike

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Yeah, the Fruit Punch is my favorite, too!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak to the flavor of fruit punch, but Raspberry Lemonade was absolutely fantastic. We really raised our bar as far as flavoring for this particular preworkout was concerned (to make it on the same level of the awesomeness that is Hemavol and Compete) so both should be fantastic, but Vaughn should be along to chime in shortly. :)
awesome. Hemavol lemon is tasty but compete tangerine is the bomb. Im currently on it from a stim break , is the best bcaa hands down after good ol xtend. This compete, however does give endurance so is my new go to bcaa. I havent tryed hemevol watermelon but heard is good as fuark so i might go w this.
Man as for the CONQUER i might have to toss a coin haha . Both seem like good choices but i really enjoy fruit punch done right over lemon lime.
Alphamine fruit punch is amazing and imo and beat down their raspberry lemon flavor alphamine .

if vaugh or someone who tried the conquer doesnt chime in , is a coin toss lol. but this deal cant be beat!!!!! i truly hope conquer lives up to the hype cause so far my fav pre are enhanced and craze... hopefully conquer joins my top list too!!

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
This deal came out the day after I reloaded my pres. Was pissed. Helluva a deal!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vaughn, delete your PMs you lazy ****. ;)

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Any feed back on conquer yet? Haven't seen any reviews....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feed back on conquer yet? Haven't seen any reviews....
it literally just came out, dont know if any end users have received their orders yet...reviews should be coming in soon!

Drock1234

Awards
Put my order in. How could anyone pass this deal up? Stoked to give Conquer a try. Never tried Maximize Intense v2. What's different about Conquer? 1 scoop is a half scoop of MIv2?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put my order in. How could anyone pass this deal up? Stoked to give Conquer a try. Never tried Maximize Intense v2. What's different about Conquer? 1 scoop is a half scoop of MIv2?
While the ingredients resemble MI, it really is a completely different product.

1 scoop should be enough for most, but if you want it really crazy, 2 scoops can be used.

I took 1.5 scoops for the first time the other day, and DAYUM. it was potent.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Getting mine from the planet tomorrow. Hope its similar to craze.....yet better. I'm all about the mind muscle connection. Don't care so much about energy. Just need to be focused....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vaughn is going to sneak me some Conquer.

I am looking forward to it. ;)

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn is going to sneak me some Conquer.

I am looking forward to it. ;)
Sneak you some Conquer? I'm still waiting for him to sneak me some Conquer. :D

I beta tested a sample via overnight delivery and cannot say enough good things. While it has been mentioned that the profile is reflective of Maximize Intense, iForce took a great OG preworkout formula and revamped it into something that will help you "win your war."

It's a completely different experience - better, smoother, and more powerful energy (with comparatively less stims, as you can two-scoop this), incredible focus (not much that I've taken has matched this, although Enhanced, Craze, and FXT are notable matches), great pumps and performance benefits. It's everything that most people would look for in a preworkout packed into one formula, the way it should be done. Throw in the pumps from Hemavol (for free) and no one can stop you. :eek:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting mine from the planet tomorrow. Hope its similar to craze.....yet better. I'm all about the mind muscle connection. Don't care so much about energy. Just need to be focused....
Mind muscle connection... You sir are a smart man :)

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Appreciate the complement. I try to keep my supplement choices down to a minimum & to what ones work for me. I find I have more I force products than any other company. Thanks for putting out quality products.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the complement. I try to keep my supplement choices down to a minimum & to what ones work for me. I find I have more I force products than any other company. Thanks for putting out quality products.
many thanks for your support!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first reviews start to come in:

From facebook:
"Wow! You guys outdid yourself this time. First day of Conquer/Hemavol stack…..and it's amazing!! Goodbye Assault , hello Conquer!!!!!"

From twitter:
"Drinking some @IForceNutrition Conquer right now! It tastes like a Red ICEE! Delicious! iForce, you did it again!"

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Mine is sitting at my doorstep waiting for me to get home right now! I can't wait! But I'm not lifting today or tomorrow and its going to be soooo hard not to sneak in a scoop just to see how I feel. I'm stoked to get a workout in with this Stuff and I'm just coming off of a brief stim break so it should be even better!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is sitting at my doorstep waiting for me to get home right now! I can't wait! But I'm not lifting today or tomorrow and its going to be soooo hard not to sneak in a scoop just to see how I feel. I'm stoked to get a workout in with this Stuff and I'm just coming off of a brief stim break so it should be even better!
cant wait to read your review!

WesTeska

WesTeska

Awards
I just stocked up on Jekyll and Hyde....this deal still might be too good to pass up. I know Conquer is new but still yet to give Hemavol chance

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just stocked up on Jekyll and Hyde....this deal still might be too good to pass up. I know Conquer is new but still yet to give Hemavol chance
Conquer + Hemavol >>>>> Jekyll and Hyde guaranteed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mehh just take it And get a quick man to hand workout in.. See how the pumps are :p

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I'm lifting today which was supposed to be my day off because I can't wait on this. Starting today at a slightly heaping scoop as I have a high stim tolerance. Tomorrow I'll try a scoop with a scoop of hemavol. Looking forward to it!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm lifting today which was supposed to be my day off because I can't wait on this. Starting today at a slightly heaping scoop as I have a high stim tolerance. Tomorrow I'll try a scoop with a scoop of hemavol. Looking forward to it!
interesting to see how it does for you!

1-2 scoops = epicness.

I don't think ANYONE will have to go over 2 scoops.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
For people asking for reviews, ive been using it and I can honestly say that its been a great experience.

I am VERY VERY particular when it comes to preworkouts. Ive stuck to Hemavol EXCLUSIVELY for some time because i hate jittery stuff, and the way I train I hate things that make me thermogenic, I sweat enough as it is. Many preworkouts actually hinder my performance because i would lose so much fluid and electrolytes sweating my ass off from all the stims and thermos.

Conqer is POTENT but CLEAN energy. I only need 1 scoop, that is PLENTY for me, when i started i wasnt even filling the scoop all the way.

and yeah Hemavol + Conquer is an unmatched combo, anyone picking up this deal is going to have some great workouts ahead

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop of Conquer + 1 scoop of Hemavol was off the charts for me. Can't imagine adding more of either, that would be a legendary workout.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For people asking for reviews, ive been using it and I can honestly say that its been a great experience.

I am VERY VERY particular when it comes to preworkouts. Ive stuck to Hemavol EXCLUSIVELY for some time because i hate jittery stuff, and the way I train I hate things that make me thermogenic, I sweat enough as it is. Many preworkouts actually hinder my performance because i would lose so much fluid and electrolytes sweating my ass off from all the stims and thermos.

Conqer is POTENT but CLEAN energy. I only need 1 scoop, that is PLENTY for me, when i started i wasnt even filling the scoop all the way.

and yeah Hemavol + Conquer is an unmatched combo, anyone picking up this deal is going to have some great workouts ahead
Sweet review man!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Got mine today. I like the new tubs. Really looking forward to trying this Conquer but I'm logging White Flood Reborn right now. Soon.jpg

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine today. I like the new tubs. Really looking forward to trying this Conquer but I'm logging White Flood Reborn right now. Soon.jpg
Just try it for one day bro. You dont have to compare the two, just see how one workout hits you!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Tried a scoop yesterday. Great stim feel and great pumps! It got me through my workout and a 5 hour shift working at a restaurant. Since I work right after I leave the gym, that's crucial for me to have sustained energy and no crash. Today, I'm going balls deep. Just shy of 2 scoops conquer, a scoop of hemavol, and intra I'll have the fruit punch compete to give that a shot. Can't wait!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stoked to hear how it went for you!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Tried a scoop yesterday. Great stim feel and great pumps! It got me through my workout and a 5 hour shift working at a restaurant. Since I work right after I leave the gym, that's crucial for me to have sustained energy and no crash. Today, I'm going balls deep. Just shy of 2 scoops conquer, a scoop of hemavol, and intra I'll have the fruit punch compete to give that a shot. Can't wait!

Nice one m8 let us know how that combo works out for you

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have got 3 buds of mine to take advantage of this deal. I told them it was too good to pass up.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
That combo.... Let me just say that the pumps were on a painful level. Simply insane. The energy lasted me through the workout and my night at work. It was amazing. Perfect combination. Nice work Iforce! Will definitely recommend to friends. In fact, I already have!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
love all the reviews! glad everyone is enjoying it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
love all the reviews! glad everyone is enjoying it.
Agreed! Freakin antsy to get on this! Might be years haha, i still have 2 bottles of maximize v2 left, god only knows how much maximize intense! I just cycle through em daily haha!