What is the best fat burner out there?

thisguyinny

thisguyinny

Awards
I don't really care about taste, more about the effectiveness and price. Anybody have recommendations? I was thinking about hyper shred...

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I have to say Alphamine is by far my favorite. Yes taste is great, but the formula is so well put together it hits every aspect of fat loss.

Thyrogenic
Thermogenic
Beta 2 agonists
Alpha 2 receptors
Blood sugar / insulin support
Muscle hardening agents
Muscle preservation

The stuff works

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna go with Alphamine also, but am very interested in trying the new Alpha-T2.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
E/C stack with Alphaburn.
Alphamine.

I also really like OG Dexaprine and am interested in Dexaprine XR.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine by far in my opinion, especially if taken prior to fasted cardio. I also like Detonate (for the stim aspect) with 2 caps of Alpha-T2 precardio.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine by far in my opinion, especially if taken prior to fasted cardio. I also like Detonate (for the stim aspect) with 2 caps of Alpha-T2 precardio.
Alphamine.

Gonna go with Alphamine also, but am very interested in trying the new Alpha-T2.
I have to say Alphamine is by far my favorite. Yes taste is great, but the formula is so well put together it hits every aspect of fat loss.

Thyrogenic
Thermogenic
Beta 2 agonists
Alpha 2 receptors
Muscle hardening agents
Muscle preservation

The stuff works
Thank you. We are very proud of Alphamine. :)

domore

Awards
Classic EC + Alphaburn
Alphamine

Also, I like the new A-T2, especially the high oleuropein percentage.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pro Xanthine 500-XT is getting great feedback. You should check out some of the logs going on right now. Some users are reporting as much as 7lbs lost in two weeks.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
E/C stack with Alphaburn. Alphamine.I also really like OG Dexaprine and am interested in Dexaprine XR.
Dexaprine XR is a great product and the improvements made are pretty awesome. We reduced some things that people felt made them too jittery and increased the ingredients that promote mood elevation as well as fat loss. I think you'll really enjoy it.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine XR is an awesome product and the improvements made are pretty awesome. We eliminated a lot of the stuff that people felt made them too jittery and increased the ingredients that promote mood elevation as well as fat loss. I think you'll really enjoy it.
Euphoria + reduced jitters and crashes + appetite suppression = win.

Taking a powerful legend and making it more user friendly always gives results.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dexaprine XR is a great product and the improvements made are pretty awesome. We reduced some things that people felt made them too jittery and increased the ingredients that promote mood elevation as well as fat loss. I think you'll really enjoy it.
what she said :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really care about taste, more about the effectiveness and price. Anybody have recommendations? I was thinking about hyper shred...
Whatever works for you best. Everybody is different. For a stim, I like alphamine. Non stim I prefer forskolin for 12 weeks at 50mg

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the Alphamine love,it's very versatile and effective.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever works for you best. Everybody is different. For a stim, I like alphamine. Non stim I prefer forskolin for 12 weeks at 50mg
Solid suggestions as usual. Forskolin + TTA has long been my non-stim of choice for fat burning. Alphamine + forskolin is now my must have for cutting to cover stimulant and non-stim benefits. :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
old school OEP is top notch....taking alphamine right now, too early for results, energy from it is suspect though

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine XR...intense energy, mood elevation, and appetite control!

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine with training and diet is the best way to kill fat and keep muscle.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
What does your diet look like?
I would say lean gains, stacked with cardio.:laugh2:

Thyrogenic
Thermogenic
Beta 2 agonists
Alpha 2 receptors
Muscle hardening agents
Muscle preservation

The stuff works
Alphamine.

Thank you. We are very proud of Alphamine. :)
Classic EC + Alphaburn
Alphamine

Also, I like the new A-T2, especially the high oleuropein percentage.
These 3 options really are the best out there
das what you sey
Pro Xanthine 500-XT is getting great feedback. You should check out some of the logs going on right now. Some users are reporting as much as 7lbs lost in two weeks.
Euphoria + reduced jitters and crashes + appetite suppression = win.

Taking a powerful legend and making it more user friendly always gives results.
what she said :D
Solid suggestions as usual. Forskolin + TTA has long been my non-stim of choice for fat burning. Alphamine + forskolin is now my must have for cutting to cover stimulant and non-stim benefits. :)
old school OEP is top notch....taking alphamine right now, too early for results, energy from it is suspect though
Dexaprine XR...intense energy, mood elevation, and appetite control!
Alphamine with training and diet is the best way to kill fat and keep muscle.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Tried both and I think Dexaprine works better when stacked with alphamine....a hit of alphamine upon waking and then chew on Dexaprine in 1/4 to 1/2 pieces on an empty stomach...
If I had one choice, I would go with the Dexaprine - I have no affiliation when these guys.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's it...Alphamine is going to be one of my next purchases...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely Alphamine all the way. I also love Detonate in combination with Alpha-T2 (old and newer version). Athletic Edge Nutrition has an interesting looking fatburner that they just released called LIV. I have a bottle on the way, so we shall see.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's definitely Alphamine all the way. I also love Detonate in combination with Alpha-T2 (old and newer version). Athletic Edge Nutrition has an interesting looking fatburner that they just released called LIV. I have a bottle on the way, so we shall see.
Thanks for the support. A lot of people underrate the comprehensiveness of the alphamine formula. It's not only geared towards hitting all phases of fat loss, but it also focuses on sparing muscle as you lose the fat mass. Check out this study on HICA in athletes:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2818616/

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine.

If you liked og dexaprine.. i have a feeling you are really going to like xr. Much smoother and more of a fat burner.. less jitters :)

Mike

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Well all the PES reps are saying Alphamine is the best, and all the iforce repps are saying Dexaprine is the best.Non bias opinions here.. LOL

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well all the PES reps are saying Alphamine is the best, and all the iforce repps are saying Dexaprine is the best.Non bias opinions here.. LOL
If you don't believe in your product why be a rep then?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
To be as honest as I can I personally like Alphamine, but I also have been extremely impressed with OEP Powder. I have been using it for the last 4 weeks of my prep in place of Alphamine and def would advise this to anyone. Both are solid options in my opinion.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny considering the majority of people who said Alphamine in this thread aren't reps for PES. :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can give u an unbiased review....when it comes to dexaprine og vs alphamine

i'd pick dexaprine right now...i didn't get a ton of energy from it but it was cleaner feeling

alphamine has me feeling like trash after i take it, it dosn't taste too good, the energy isn't anything great and it's more jittery and feels very unclean to me at this time

both are solid companies and both make really good products

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a rep, just a consumer. Listen to people who have tried all the fatburners mentioned/being recommended here. I've tried them all, for extended periods of time. Dexaprine 1, V2 etc. both are very good products, especially in terms of offering energy. Also used OEP, again good in terms of energy. Alphamine in my opinion, based on my results with no other variable thrown into the mix produced the fastest, most measurable results in just a matter of weeks, WEEKS.

The other fatburners have their place, but if you're looking for something that separates itself from the rest of the pack based on fast, measurable results in less time...ALPHAMINE ALL DAY. Alpha-T2 coupled with a stim also works incredibly well. Remember not a rep and I've tried most of the products being discussed her, take that for what it's worth.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
i can give u an unbiased review....when it comes to dexaprine og vs alphamine

i'd pick dexaprine right now...i didn't get a ton of energy from it but it was cleaner feeling

alphamine has me feeling like trash after i take it, it dosn't taste too good, the energy isn't anything great and it's more jittery and feels very unclean to me at this time

both are solid companies and both make really good products
I think this is a common misconception among fat burner consumers over recent years....

Fat burners are not energy boosters. Energy does not necessarily correlate into fat loss. I never understood why people use fat burners for a boost.

Energy results from a stim are user dependent.

To look at the ingredient profile of Alphamine and say it's not a good fat burner is just plain wrong, based on factual studies.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this is a common misconception among fat burner consumers over recent years....

Fat burners are not energy boosters. Energy does not necessarily correlate into fat loss. I never understood why people use fat burners for a boost.

To look at the ingredient profile of Alphamine and say it's not a good fat burner is just plain wrong, based on factual studies.
^^^What he said. You have some products that are strong stims, then you have others that are formulated to be effective as fatburners. Alphamine isn't a strong stim for me either, but it flat out works better than anything else that I've tried in this category. I love Detonate as a stim, but I stack it with Alpha-T2 (new version at the moment). Athletic Edge Nutrition LIV, that's there newest fatburner, just came out. Google it, looks interesting especially the stim aspect.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Energy or not.....alphamine still gives me the shakes and crappy feeling after i dose it..it's to early for results, but even if energy is a bad measuring stick...something that makes you feel terible isn't a good sign either
, for example after dosing, my brain seems to not work as sharp, i feel foggy and uneasy/ shakey

if after a few weeks results in the mirror are good i may change how i view the product, but i can only base it off of what i've experienced so far

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have to look at the big picture. Regardless of what product you choose, how lean is your diet?

I have been logging Fat Smack, decent product but not happy with my results. (Notice I did not say its results) I eat clean, do cardio and weights pretty regularly but after further evaluation I was still taking in more food than I was burning....Do you realize you need to be in a calorie deficit of 3500 to lose 1 lb?

I nerded out and bought a Fitbit Flex, tracks calories burned and also lets me log my food intake, tracks sleep etc. Since I have bought this
I am more conscious of my food and it allows me to truly track intake/out take.

I am by no means saying go buy a tracker but more of, you think you are eating clean but is it too much/too little?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YG sorry you have had a bad reaction to it so far. Mood boost is one thing I really like with Alphamine. How have you been dosing it?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YG sorry you have had a bad reaction to it so far. Mood boost is one thing I really like with Alphamine. How have you been dosing it?
1 scoop pre breakfast and 1 scoop pre workout 5:30ish....it's only been 5 days, so again i'm sure the results will still be there (too many positive reviews to doubt it's effectiveness), i'm only commenting on how it makes me feel so far

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop pre breakfast and 1 scoop pre workout 5:30ish....it's only been 5 days, so again i'm sure the results will still be there (too many positive reviews to doubt it's effectiveness), i'm only commenting on how it makes me feel so far
Do you get the same feeling with both doses?