Pes - Enhanced

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I tried it and my thoughts are......,

I dont get much focus, actually my brain feels foggy & I get tired in the middle of my sets. I use 1.5scoops and tried twice.

What I did notice, was some pretty awesome pumps tho! Should I crank 2 scoops, or just 1?

Original Craze def pushes me harder, has more stim effect. Gaspari supermaxx 3 scoops sends my heart crazy!

Maybe I need 1 scoop Craze + 1 scoop Enhanced? Lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give two scoops a try and see how it feels. You could always do 1 scoop of Craze and 1 scoop of Enhanced and see how it feels also.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As said above, try 2 scoops. You can't really expect 1.5 scoops to compare to 3 scoops of another product. I'd like to see how 1.5 scoops of SP max stacks up to 1.5 scoops Enhanced :D

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As said above, try 2 scoops. You can't really expect 1.5 scoops to compare to 3 scoops of another product. I'd like to see how 1.5 scoops of SP max stacks up to 1.5 scoops Enhanced :D
Its more so making me foggy and tired? I spose ill play with it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Are you supplementing with any other chlorogenic?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Let us know how two scoops goes

burpees

Banned
Awards
When is non stim enhanced coming out

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, I tried it and my thoughts are......,

I dont get much focus, actually my brain feels foggy & I get tired in the middle of my sets. I use 1.5scoops and tried twice.

What I did notice, was some pretty awesome pumps tho! Should I crank 2 scoops, or just 1?

Original Craze def pushes me harder, has more stim effect. Gaspari supermaxx 3 scoops sends my heart crazy!

Maybe I need 1 scoop Craze + 1 scoop Enhanced? Lol.
Hmm thats odd man. I use 1.5 scoops and I'm solid. Try two and see what happens.

I also did 1 scoop Enhanced 1 scoop Alphamine and I got REALLY good focus from that.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try 2 scoops, not combined with anything else

Some people it can take 30-60 mins to reach its peak, so maybe try taking it an hour before your workout. Eveyone's metabolism is different

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try 2 scoops, not combined with anything else

Some people it can take 30-60 mins to reach its peak, so maybe try taking it an hour before your workout. Eveyone's metabolism is different
I did wait an hr, I just got really tired in the middle of my work out. I didnt have the issue wirh 1 scoop either. Ill try 2 on Monday.

tsugsr

Awards
Two scoops doesn't really get me going either, I need to break from stims, hopefully that will help. I may also try taking it longer before a workout, I usually chug it just before leaving for the gym 2 miles away.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Tunnel vision
Massive Pumps
Veins I've never seen before
Energy/Endurance
Bottle lasts forever

What more can you ask for from a pre workout?

d1sc1ple

Awards
Tunnel vision
Massive Pumps
Veins I've never seen before
Energy/Endurance
Bottle lasts forever

What more can you ask for from a pre workout?
^not much, maybe give me an aura that makes the mere mortals flee in terror and not try to steal my equipment in the middle of a super set... Wait it does that too!!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
^not much, maybe give me an aura that makes the mere mortals flee in terror and not try to steal my equipment in the middle of a super set... Wait it does that too!!
Hahaha

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Haha nice

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two scoops doesn't really get me going either, I need to break from stims, hopefully that will help. I may also try taking it longer before a workout, I usually chug it just before leaving for the gym 2 miles away.
How soon after your last meal do you consume it? Personally I do like taking it closer to 45min before training than right before.

tsugsr

Awards
How soon after your last meal do you consume it? Personally I do like taking it closer to 45min before training than right before.
Usually two hours or so. I try to eat around 5:30 and walk out the door chugging the enhanced at 7:30-8. I may take it on a less full stomach with more time before I lift to see if that helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11