- 05-07-2013, 01:39 PM
- 05-07-2013, 01:59 PM
I have yet to try Erase, seems like a solid product.
Remember to keep your diet clean and under controle! the supplements aint gonna change much, its your diet.
I see no reason to buy advanced creatines, all work in same way go by mono and the cheapest out there.
05-07-2013, 02:02 PM
I got a clean diet right now mostly fish and chicken and egg whites sometimes i eat pinto beans with brown rice
05-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Looks like a very solid stack brother. You looking to lean out or recomp?
PES ALPHAMINE Log
05-07-2013, 08:42 PM
MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
05-07-2013, 11:59 PM
05-08-2013, 08:06 AM
That would be my suggestion also.Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2004, 08:01 PM
- By shaddow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2004, 07:12 PM
- By Superman21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2004, 09:51 AM
- By belbs75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2003, 01:05 PM
- By AlexParty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-06-2003, 12:34 PM