Anyone has experience with Alli?
- 05-07-2013, 09:42 AM
- 05-07-2013, 11:18 AM
Do you know exactly how much you're eating in terms of calories? You need to start tracking if you're not already doing so. I always caution ppl against stuff like this until they REALLY have their diet nailed down. "Eating healthier" does not = eating the proper # of calories to lose weight.iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
- 05-07-2013, 11:28 AM
05-07-2013, 01:36 PM
are you talking bout orlistat? thats a BS product by its MOA. better not to ingest too much and too unhealthy fat(s). could also hinder absorption of good fats correct me if im wrong.
05-08-2013, 07:24 AM
I take xenical from time to time.. double strength perscription alli. I can go to olive garden and eat 300g of fat with it and not loose control or leakage.Originally Posted by mtinsideout
The orange oil in the toilet a few hours later though is quite interesting and will stain the toilet bowl for a few flushes! Haha
I know a bunch of people who do this.
05-08-2013, 07:25 AM
I think your right.. but you would take it with your omegas id assume?Originally Posted by uubiduu
Similar Forum Threads
- By uubiduu in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 01-21-2013, 11:15 PM
- By carpejohn in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2009, 08:45 AM
- By jcam222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2005, 12:05 AM
- By Pec in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2004, 09:11 AM
- By Izzman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-27-2004, 09:17 AM