Anyone has experience with Alli?

halfNelson89

Awards
I'm interested in cutting,.I am eating healthier, but regardless of what I watch, when I eat protein or nuts there's bound to be fat.
Has anyone had success with it? or is it not worth the runny stool.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Do you know exactly how much you're eating in terms of calories? You need to start tracking if you're not already doing so. I always caution ppl against stuff like this until they REALLY have their diet nailed down. "Eating healthier" does not = eating the proper # of calories to lose weight.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Do you know exactly how much you're eating in terms of calories? You need to start tracking if you're not already doing so. I always caution ppl against stuff like this until they REALLY have their diet nailed down. "Eating healthier" does not = eating the proper # of calories to lose weight.
Agreed. Also I have heard people actually losing control of there bowels while on Alli. Definitely track your calories and make sure you are at a deficit.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you talking bout orlistat? thats a BS product by its MOA. better not to ingest too much and too unhealthy fat(s). could also hinder absorption of good fats correct me if im wrong.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Also I have heard people actually losing control of there bowels while on Alli. Definitely track your calories and make sure you are at a deficit.
I take xenical from time to time.. double strength perscription alli. I can go to olive garden and eat 300g of fat with it and not loose control or leakage.

The orange oil in the toilet a few hours later though is quite interesting and will stain the toilet bowl for a few flushes! Haha

I know a bunch of people who do this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you talking bout orlistat? thats a BS product by its MOA. better not to ingest too much and too unhealthy fat(s). could also hinder absorption of good fats correct me if im wrong.
I think your right.. but you would take it with your omegas id assume?