Endurance products ?
- 05-13-2013, 03:43 PM
- 05-13-2013, 05:29 PM
It should be a go-to for every athlete and active person out there, and I'd love to see it get in the hands of more athletes on every level, in every arena.iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE
iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
- 05-13-2013, 09:03 PM
05-14-2013, 05:00 PM
05-14-2013, 10:49 PM
05-14-2013, 11:12 PM
05-15-2013, 04:57 PM
05-15-2013, 09:22 PM
05-15-2013, 11:18 PM
05-16-2013, 05:29 AM
05-16-2013, 09:50 AM
Millennium Sports Cordyceps products are the best for this. I use them for jogging and HITT and it was a game-changer for me.
05-16-2013, 12:56 PM
I have a new found addiction to Fruit Punch Compete. Wow tastes awesome! After going almost two weeks w out BCAA's I was stoked to find this gem delivered the other day .
05-16-2013, 03:48 PM
- 5'11" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
05-16-2013, 04:53 PM
05-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Cordygen5 by MST...one of the best endurance product IMO. but, I haven't tried Compete.
I've also loved Vengeance by Xtreme Formulations!!
05-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Ive had really good results with MST products, their Cre O2 I liked a lot for muscular endurance. With the corgygen 5 and vo2 I noticed it helping more with cardio than lifting. At one point about 4 yrs back when they were really prominent online I was taking their creatine, beta alanine and cordyceps... it was an epic and pretty affordable all around stack.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Colin in forum NutraplanetReplies: 36Last Post: 03-25-2009, 08:21 PM
- By phantom in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 62Last Post: 09-06-2008, 12:16 AM
- By Colin in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2008, 02:54 PM
- By Colin in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2008, 12:33 AM
- By R3d in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2007, 02:55 PM