Endurance products ?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    Cordyden v02 ultra
    Great stuff, I've gotta purchase some soon


  2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    Cordyden v02 ultra
    Cordyden never worked for me I have asthma that stuff made me feel like I'm hyperventilating lol

  3. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post

    Cordyden never worked for me I have asthma that stuff made me feel like I'm hyperventilating lol
    Shame
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    Cordyden v02 ultra
    Enlighten me on this. Human research? Links to studies? Too lazy to google haha

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Enlighten me on this. Human research? Links to studies? Too lazy to google haha
    Every study in humans shows no effect on endurance, with the possible exception to the 50+ crowd.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    May I suggest Peak Beta + instead? And then grab some SNS beta-alanine caps (501 ct is best deal) on the side. That's a great non-stim endurance stack.

    For stimulant-based endurance, I still think Enhanced is a great option, and come to think of it, Genomyx Origin is as well.
    '

    Great recommendation, thanks for your support Coop.

    Fully agreed on COP + BA for maximizing endurance.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    6gs of beta alanine?
    HAHAHAHA wutt???

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    '

    Great recommendation, thanks for your support Coop.

    Fully agreed on COP + BA for maximizing endurance.
    Those two combined are a great blend to help with lactic acid. I love COP and use it daily.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Those two combined are a great blend to help with lactic acid. I love COP and use it daily.
    great dose of it in Conquer

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...dle-stack.html

  10. Endurance is an excellent product dosed with BA and COP along with BCAA's.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...-405-gram.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Agreed.....

  12. Anything with lots of leucine for an intra

    Beta-alanine and citrulline for endurance...but you have to take BA every day, its an ingredient that should be used chronically
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. BCAA's, BA, Creatine (any kind really), Citrulline, Stims. Anything else is superfluous IMO. Are there other products out there that MIGHT help, sure. But this combo will have you more than covered. Oh and music and/or a motivating lifting partner. Haha

  14. The loggers on this forum and BB are loving Peak Beta+

    Im planning on getting back into jogging so Im sure I'll be going through a lot of Peak Beta+ and Body Octane this summer.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    The loggers on this forum and BB are loving Peak Beta+

    Im planning on getting back into jogging so Im sure I'll be going through a lot of Peak Beta+ and Body Octane this summer.
    'Tis true. I'm logging Peak Beta+, and it has become a "must have", ESPECIALLY for heavy conditioning.

    The difference in LA buildup is honestly startling.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Anything with lots of leucine for an intra

    Beta-alanine and citrulline for endurance...but you have to take BA every day, its an ingredient that should be used chronically
    Agreed with this. If you're going to take something intraworkout, something leucine-heavy or HICA-heavy (leucine's metabolite) would be best in order to keep plasma leucine elevated and mTOR activated
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Agreed with this. If you're going to take something intraworkout, something leucine-heavy or HICA-heavy (leucine's metabolite) would be best in order to keep plasma leucine elevated and mTOR activated
    I mix straight leucine in calorie free powerade.
    Works well
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I mix straight leucine in calorie free powerade.
    Works well
    I love powerade zero, it's my way of getting my H2O for the day
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I love powerade zero, it's my way of getting my H2O for the day
    Nice. Its great for mixing straight powders like creatine and BA when going super low stim
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Agreed with this. If you're going to take something intraworkout, something leucine-heavy or HICA-heavy (leucine's metabolite) would be best in order to keep plasma leucine elevated and mTOR activated
    If we are aiming for 0.045-0.065g/kg BW, what the preferred breakdown between pre-, intra-, and post-workout? Extra leucine added during each?
    EvoMuse

  21. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    If we are aiming for 0.045-0.065g/kg BW, what the preferred breakdown between pre-, intra-, and post-workout? Extra leucine added during each?
    This is all assuming Layne's research carries over to humans:

    Dose leucine preworkout as you recommended, in that dose range.

    Then mix up maybe 10g total and consume it over the course of the workout (and finish it postworkout) in order to maintain the plasma levels. Now, in this instance of using such high doses of leucine, it probably is wise to co-supplement the other BCAAs.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This is all assuming Layne's research carries over to humans:

    Dose leucine preworkout as you recommended, in that dose range.

    Then mix up maybe 10g total and consume it over the course of the workout (and finish it postworkout) in order to maintain the plasma levels. Now, in this instance of using such high doses of leucine, it probably is wise to co-supplement the other BCAAs.
    Does timing matter in regards to the other BCAAs? Or, can the BCAAs be supplanted with real food during the rest of the day (i.e., something along the lines of Dr. Houser's 25% of amino acid pool)?
    EvoMuse

  23. ok guys I got Peak beta,RPM. for pre.Caffeine pills if needed. Compete for during.also Man Sports Nolvadren xt.And Professional supplements Aminolinx for post..Sound good?

  24. Should have gone enhanced, peak beta and erase.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Take note that PES Enhanced has probably the best endurance ingredient on the market (nitrates) at full dose per scoop.
    Enhanced have been really horrible for me for endurance, I like the way it gets me focused but I'm cramping bad and get chin splints?! I never had chin splint or calves cramps before, I have also hard time to catch my breath?
    I hear a lot of people talk good about it so it might just be me but my experience with Enhanced have been very bad...

  26. You may need some taurine or Krebs cycle minerals in general. How is your veggie and micronutrient take in? Your lacking essential nutrients bud, sorry to say.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    You may need some taurine or Krebs cycle minerals in general. How is your veggie and micronutrient take in? Your lacking essential nutrients bud, sorry to say.
    Lol, I don't think so bud, I run 3-4x a week year around and this only happened the times I used Enhanced?! I'm not saying its bad product, I like PES, it's just not working for me, sorry to say...

  28. What are "chin splints"?.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What are "chin splints"?.
    Sorry, shin splints, English is not my first language...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What are "chin splints"?.
    Im assuming he's referring to "shin splits" like you get from running~ not sure how Enhanced would bring them on

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Sorry, shin splints, English is not my first language...

    Oh, oh, sorry!. I'm just not thinking straight today.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Enhanced have been really horrible for me for endurance, I like the way it gets me focused but I'm cramping bad and get chin splints?! I never had chin splint or calves cramps before, I have also hard time to catch my breath?
    I hear a lot of people talk good about it so it might just be me but my experience with Enhanced have been very bad...
    Shin splits are an overuse injury from repeated impacts and would have nothing to do with any product you're using. As for calf cramps, that would be due to improper hydration and electrolyte balance. Not trying to make excuses but I think those 2 symptoms are merely coincidental
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  33. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Enhanced have been really horrible for me for endurance, I like the way it gets me focused but I'm cramping bad and get chin splints?! I never had chin splint or calves cramps before, I have also hard time to catch my breath?
    I hear a lot of people talk good about it so it might just be me but my experience with Enhanced have been very bad...
    Shin splints are a result from overtraining. You're either running too far too soon, or running too often too soon.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Shin splits are an overuse injury from repeated impacts and would have nothing to do with any product you're using. As for calf cramps, that would be due to improper hydration and electrolyte balance. Not trying to make excuses but I think those 2 symptoms are merely coincidental
    Smashed the nail on the head.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  35. Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post

    Shin splints are a result from overtraining. You're either running too far too soon, or running too often too soon.
    Or with improper form, I.E. heel landing

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Shin splits are an overuse injury from repeated impacts and would have nothing to do with any product you're using. As for calf cramps, that would be due to improper hydration and electrolyte balance. Not trying to make excuses but I think those 2 symptoms are merely coincidental
    Yeah I don't know, like I said, I'm not baching PES or Enhanced, just saying I had bad experience with Enhanced and cardio. I love Erase, Alpha-T2 and just ordered Alphamine so I'm fan of PES products, just not Enhanced... I'm not trying to offend anybody, I'm just giving my honest opinion.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Yeah I don't know, like I said, I'm not baching PES or Enhanced, just saying I had bad experience with Enhanced and cardio. I love Erase, Alpha-T2 and just ordered Alphamine so I'm fan of PES products, just not Enhanced... I'm not trying to offend anybody, I'm just giving my honest opinion.
    I understand, and no offense taken at all my friend. I'm just trying to isolate the cause because I truthfully don't believe it is Enhanced in this case, at least for the shin splints and cramps
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  38. Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post

    Shin splints are a result from overtraining. You're either running too far too soon, or running too often too soon.
    Not stretching properly is usually the case.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Agree with CB on the iForce Compete. Tangerine flavor tastes like Tang. I've been logging it for almost 4 weeks. Endurance and recovery is really noticeable. It's an intra that you sip as you work out. I practice Karate and know what your workout is like. Go with Compete 1 scoop in 32 oz water. Have fun.
    Thanks for the support!

    A lot of people find it even better to take 1 scoop pre, and 1 scoop intra

    Mike

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    'Tis true. I'm logging Peak Beta+, and it has become a "must have", ESPECIALLY for heavy conditioning.

    The difference in LA buildup is honestly startling.
    I thought the same thing the first time we began beta testing it in house before putting it to market... it exceeded even our own expectations in that regard.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:21 PM
  2. endurance product
    By phantom in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 01:16 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 01:33 AM
  4. Any products from GNC for endurance boost?
    By R3d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Log in
Log in