Endurance products ?

ALBIE ONE

Awards
Hi guys im new to the forum .Just would like to ask if there are certain supplements,or specific products you guys would recommend for kickboxing.i don't really want any pump products.I appreciate any answers or info! Thanks!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd look into compete IMO, designed for all athletes, and no pump complex which is completely understandable. Back in the day when I played ice hockey, I took a pump product and sat with calf cramps the whole game haha.

Compete has a nice blend to assist you with mental focus (non-stim), several forms of carnitine to aid in fat loss, electrolytes, and whey protein hydrolysate to prevent muscle breakdown. For me, it allows me to train much longer and harder. Check it out here, http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/compete-300g.html?sel=4661 nutraplanet actually has it for a very sick price right now. All of the flavors get exceptional great reviews.

Mike

ALBIE ONE

Awards
Thanks Mike.Thats an intra workout right?Any pre workouts for endurance without thE Pump?Pills are okay also.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with CB on the iForce Compete. Tangerine flavor tastes like Tang. I've been logging it for almost 4 weeks. Endurance and recovery is really noticeable. It's an intra that you sip as you work out. I practice Karate and know what your workout is like. Go with Compete 1 scoop in 32 oz water. Have fun.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys im new to the forum .Just would like to ask if there are certain supplements,or specific products you guys would recommend for kickboxing.i don't really want any pump products.I appreciate any answers or info! Thanks!
Hi ALBIE ONE. I believe VERSA-1 could be beneficial for kickboxing. Myself and others have experienced a greater focus/mind-muscle connection along with increased strength and endurance. I find that I'm able to train harder and for longer periods of time while using it. I know of users who have enjoyed it before various forms of martial arts as well. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Mike.Thats an intra workout right?Any pre workouts for endurance without thE Pump?Pills are okay also.
Compete won't provide a pump, and can be taken both pre and intra workout.

Our favorite way to dose it is 1 scoop 30 mins pre, and sip on 1 scoop while at the gym/working out.

You will notice results your very first time using it.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I highly reccomend BCAA and added to it beta alanine and creatinol o phosphate. They help buffer lactic acid build up.

Formutech Nutrition has a product called Endurance BCAA Plus, it is exceptional for endurance athletes and for long hard workouts. It contains your BCAAs, glutamine, beta alinine, creatinol o phosphate and citrulline mallate.

It is a very good BCAA product one I highly recommend in either flavor. Orange is my favorite but Mellon is great too

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Formutech Endurance BCAA Plus! 2:1:1 bcaa with glutamine and a mix of beta alanine, creatinol-o-phosphate and citruline malate for added endurance. Plus it friggin tastes amazing! Both the melon and orange are delicious

ALBIE ONE

Awards
hey guys thanks for the replies.Compete looks awesome.lastly would it be woth looking into beta-alanine,rhodiola rosea.cit-malate,cop, lclt and gplc.Would they be beneficial?Thanks again.

burpees

Banned
Awards
hey guys thanks for the replies.Compete looks awesome.lastly would it be woth looking into beta-alanine,rhodiola rosea.cit-malate,cop, lclt and gplc.Would they be beneficial?Thanks again.
I usually buy bulk and create my own stack

Creatine MCC, Orotine or MONO 3-5 grams
Beta Alanine 6 grams

SNS COP 2 grams
NOW Rhodiola Rosea 1000mg
Nutriguard Potassium Nitrate 600mg
Vitamin C 500mg
SNS Cit Mal 9 grams
Coq10 gel form 400mg
LCLT 2 grams
AI SPorts RecoverPro BCAA
cup of black coffee or caffeine pill

ill add DAA 3grams as well,

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also really enjoy Formutech Endurance. I was doing lots of 10x10 high volume, and it kept me from tiring out. Melon is very unique and orange very refreshing.

Tangerine Compete from iForce is really good as well. Seems like I benifited more from it while lifting heavy, while Endurance works great for my cardio and 10x10.

You can't go wrong with either

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I usually buy bulk and create my own stack

Creatine MCC, Orotine or MONO 3-5 grams
Beta Alanine 6 grams

SNS COP 2 grams
NOW Rhodiola Rosea 1000mg
Nutriguard Potassium Nitrate 600mg
Vitamin C 500mg
SNS Cit Mal 9 grams
Coq10 gel form 400mg
LCLT 2 grams
AI SPorts RecoverPro BCAA
cup of black coffee or caffeine pill

ill add DAA 3grams as well,
6gs of beta alanine? how does CoQ10 help with endurance?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have three favorites that I fully recommend:

Peak Beta+, Body Octane and Hemavol

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Check out Genomyx Origin, Protocol and to add some creatine get some Creignite. We have a few endurance athletes running them now which are crossfit and do ironman races

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Compete won't give you a huge or crazy pump I use it for basketball and find it amazing.

ALBIE ONE

Awards
hey guys thanks a lot .nice options .the Compete and Formutech endurance look really good.I have gplc ,would that help in the endurance department or more for a pump.?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd look into compete IMO, designed for all athletes, and no pump complex which is completely understandable. Back in the day when I played ice hockey, I took a pump product and sat with calf cramps the whole game haha.

Compete has a nice blend to assist you with mental focus (non-stim), several forms of carnitine to aid in fat loss, electrolytes, and whey protein hydrolysate to prevent muscle breakdown. For me, it allows me to train much longer and harder. Check it out here, http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/compete-300g.html?sel=4661 nutraplanet actually has it for a very sick price right now. All of the flavors get exceptional great reviews.

Mike
mike said it best....compete ftw :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lclt imo is most valuable out of your list and with competes various forms of carnitines.. you are covered there and it even includes lclt.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys thanks a lot .nice options .the Compete and Formutech endurance look really good.I have gplc ,would that help in the endurance department or more for a pump.?
gplc would help more in the pump department, not endurance.

Compete all on its own will give you very impressive results right from the get-go

ALBIE ONE

Awards
Thanks again.lastly lclt should be take before or after training.Or both?

ALBIE ONE

Awards
Thanks guys.I appreciate it .looking forward to trying compete and the formutech endurance!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Take note that PES Enhanced has probably the best endurance ingredient on the market (nitrates) at full dose per scoop.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
beta-alanine
citrulline malate
primavie
shilajit

ALBIE ONE

Awards
Take note that PES Enhanced has probably the best endurance ingredient on the market (nitrates) at full dose per scoop.
Mr.Cooper taking a pre like that would that be good before a kickboxing/mma class?Or would it raise my heart rate to much?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mr.Cooper taking a pre like that would that be good before a kickboxing/mma class?Or would it raise my heart rate to much?
With stimulants it's quite user-dependent. Some people get no heart rate effect, while others get a clear boost. Have you ever tried Enhanced?

ALBIE ONE

Awards
With stimulants it's quite user-dependent. Some people get no heart rate effect, while others get a clear boost. Have you ever tried Enhanced?
nope.Ive tried a lot over the years .some im more sensitive too.ive read not to use to much caff before training in mma /kickboxing.What you think?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
nope.Ive tried a lot over the years .some im more sensitive too.ive read not to use to much caff before training in mma /kickboxing.What you think?
I disagree with that, there's a certain level of caffeine for any sport that is quite ergogenic. The amount of studies showing caffeine's safety, mental performance benefits, and physical performance benefits are too numerous to simply write off.

ALBIE ONE

Awards
Thanks Coop.Any other suggestions fro pre's that are more endurance based without the pump.Focus xt?rpm/drive?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks Coop.Any other suggestions fro pre's that are more endurance based without the pump.Focus xt?rpm/drive?
Well here's the thing: the "pump" ingredients are actually what's responsible for the endurance boost. The same mechanism by which they enhance pumps (increased delivery of oxygen to exercising tissue) is used to enhance endurance as well. If you want non-pump endurance ingredients, beta-alanine and rhodiola rosea are two good ones

ALBIE ONE

Awards
sounds good.thanks man.what you think bout Peak beta?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
sounds good.thanks man.what you think bout Peak beta?
May I suggest Peak Beta + instead? And then grab some SNS beta-alanine caps (501 ct is best deal) on the side. That's a great non-stim endurance stack.

For stimulant-based endurance, I still think Enhanced is a great option, and come to think of it, Genomyx Origin is as well.

ALBIE ONE

Awards
May I suggest Peak Beta + instead? And then grab some SNS beta-alanine caps (501 ct is best deal) on the side. That's a great non-stim endurance stack.

For stimulant-based endurance, I still think Enhanced is a great option, and come to think of it, Genomyx Origin is as well.
no agmatine or cit malate?

ALBIE ONE

Awards
lot of people have said that cit malate is good for endurance.If not that's okay, wont use it.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Well here's the thing: the "pump" ingredients are actually what's responsible for the endurance boost. The same mechanism by which they enhance pumps (increased delivery of oxygen to exercising tissue) is used to enhance endurance as well. If you want non-pump endurance ingredients, beta-alanine and rhodiola rosea are two good ones
How much Mg of Rhodiola Rosea ? I take NOW Rhodiola 500mg but only take one in the morning with a empty stomach

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much Mg of Rhodiola Rosea ? I take NOW Rhodiola 500mg but only take one in the morning with a empty stomach
Cordyden v02 ultra

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

cjwav34

Awards
Enlighten me on this. Human research? Links to studies? Too lazy to google haha
Every study in humans shows no effect on endurance, with the possible exception to the 50+ crowd.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

'

Great recommendation, thanks for your support Coop.

Fully agreed on COP + BA for maximizing endurance.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
'

Great recommendation, thanks for your support Coop.

Fully agreed on COP + BA for maximizing endurance.
Those two combined are a great blend to help with lactic acid. I love COP and use it daily.