Endurance products ?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ALBIE ONE View Post
    nope.Ive tried a lot over the years .some im more sensitive too.ive read not to use to much caff before training in mma /kickboxing.What you think?
    I disagree with that, there's a certain level of caffeine for any sport that is quite ergogenic. The amount of studies showing caffeine's safety, mental performance benefits, and physical performance benefits are too numerous to simply write off.

2. Thanks Coop.Any other suggestions fro pre's that are more endurance based without the pump.Focus xt?rpm/drive?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ALBIE ONE View Post
    Thanks Coop.Any other suggestions fro pre's that are more endurance based without the pump.Focus xt?rpm/drive?
    Well here's the thing: the "pump" ingredients are actually what's responsible for the endurance boost. The same mechanism by which they enhance pumps (increased delivery of oxygen to exercising tissue) is used to enhance endurance as well. If you want non-pump endurance ingredients, beta-alanine and rhodiola rosea are two good ones

4. sounds good.thanks man.what you think bout Peak beta?

5. Quote Originally Posted by ALBIE ONE View Post
    sounds good.thanks man.what you think bout Peak beta?
    May I suggest Peak Beta + instead? And then grab some SNS beta-alanine caps (501 ct is best deal) on the side. That's a great non-stim endurance stack.

For stimulant-based endurance, I still think Enhanced is a great option, and come to think of it, Genomyx Origin is as well.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    May I suggest Peak Beta + instead? And then grab some SNS beta-alanine caps (501 ct is best deal) on the side. That's a great non-stim endurance stack.

For stimulant-based endurance, I still think Enhanced is a great option, and come to think of it, Genomyx Origin is as well.
    no agmatine or cit malate?

7. Quote Originally Posted by ALBIE ONE View Post
    no agmatine or cit malate?
    I thought you didn't want pump ingredients? Both of those are considered to help pumps as well

8. lot of people have said that cit malate is good for endurance.If not that's okay, wont use it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Well here's the thing: the "pump" ingredients are actually what's responsible for the endurance boost. The same mechanism by which they enhance pumps (increased delivery of oxygen to exercising tissue) is used to enhance endurance as well. If you want non-pump endurance ingredients, beta-alanine and rhodiola rosea are two good ones
    How much Mg of Rhodiola Rosea ? I take NOW Rhodiola 500mg but only take one in the morning with a empty stomach

10. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post

How much Mg of Rhodiola Rosea ? I take NOW Rhodiola 500mg but only take one in the morning with a empty stomach
    Cordyden v02 ultra
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

Cordyden v02 ultra
    Great stuff, I've gotta purchase some soon

12. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

Cordyden v02 ultra
    Cordyden never worked for me I have asthma that stuff made me feel like I'm hyperventilating lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post

Cordyden never worked for me I have asthma that stuff made me feel like I'm hyperventilating lol
    Shame
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

14. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

Cordyden v02 ultra
    Enlighten me on this. Human research? Links to studies? Too lazy to google haha

15. Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Enlighten me on this. Human research? Links to studies? Too lazy to google haha
    Every study in humans shows no effect on endurance, with the possible exception to the 50+ crowd.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

'

Great recommendation, thanks for your support Coop.

Fully agreed on COP + BA for maximizing endurance.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

6gs of beta alanine?
    HAHAHAHA wutt???

18. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    '

Great recommendation, thanks for your support Coop.

Fully agreed on COP + BA for maximizing endurance.
    Those two combined are a great blend to help with lactic acid. I love COP and use it daily.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

19. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Those two combined are a great blend to help with lactic acid. I love COP and use it daily.
    great dose of it in Conquer

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...dle-stack.html
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

20. Endurance is an excellent product dosed with BA and COP along with BCAA's.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...-405-gram.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Agreed.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

22. Anything with lots of leucine for an intra

Beta-alanine and citrulline for endurance...but you have to take BA every day, its an ingredient that should be used chronically
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

23. BCAA's, BA, Creatine (any kind really), Citrulline, Stims. Anything else is superfluous IMO. Are there other products out there that MIGHT help, sure. But this combo will have you more than covered. Oh and music and/or a motivating lifting partner. Haha

24. The loggers on this forum and BB are loving Peak Beta+

Im planning on getting back into jogging so Im sure I'll be going through a lot of Peak Beta+ and Body Octane this summer.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

25. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    The loggers on this forum and BB are loving Peak Beta+

Im planning on getting back into jogging so Im sure I'll be going through a lot of Peak Beta+ and Body Octane this summer.
    'Tis true. I'm logging Peak Beta+, and it has become a "must have", ESPECIALLY for heavy conditioning.

The difference in LA buildup is honestly startling.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

26. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Anything with lots of leucine for an intra

Beta-alanine and citrulline for endurance...but you have to take BA every day, its an ingredient that should be used chronically
    Agreed with this. If you're going to take something intraworkout, something leucine-heavy or HICA-heavy (leucine's metabolite) would be best in order to keep plasma leucine elevated and mTOR activated

27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Agreed with this. If you're going to take something intraworkout, something leucine-heavy or HICA-heavy (leucine's metabolite) would be best in order to keep plasma leucine elevated and mTOR activated
    I mix straight leucine in calorie free powerade.
    Works well
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

28. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I mix straight leucine in calorie free powerade.
    Works well
    I love powerade zero, it's my way of getting my H2O for the day

29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

I love powerade zero, it's my way of getting my H2O for the day
    Nice. Its great for mixing straight powders like creatine and BA when going super low stim
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    If we are aiming for 0.045-0.065g/kg BW, what the preferred breakdown between pre-, intra-, and post-workout? Extra leucine added during each?
    EvoMuse
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:21 PM
  2. endurance product
    By phantom in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 01:16 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 01:33 AM
  4. Any products from GNC for endurance boost?
    By R3d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 03:55 PM