Best pre work? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best pre work?

  1. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68464

    Reputation Reputation

    Best pre work?


    Hi I've only tried a few pre workouts; rage by universal, C4 and some sh*t by BPi which sucks. But I'm looking for a pre workout that makes you feel insane energy I love that jittery feeling makes you feel nice and focused in the gym. Any suggestions?!

  2. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,385
    Rep Power
    5936885

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Hi I've only tried a few pre workouts; rage by universal, C4 and some sh*t by BPi which sucks. But I'm looking for a pre workout that makes you feel insane energy I love that jittery feeling makes you feel nice and focused in the gym. Any suggestions?!
    If your wanting to go high stim I'd recommend Muscle Marinade as my first choice. Most people can't handle a full scoop. Alphamine is another great choice. Lots of good PWO's out there.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2483382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ill second muscle marinade for the high stim. a full scoop has me puking guts on leg days though. a bit less on the stim side condense is solid. i toss a little creatine in it and its perfect.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    As far as focus in a product goes,Focus XT is an amazing product and there are lots of good reviews here on it you can read,it is a great value also,it may not give you insane energy from a single dose,but it dose provide some very good energy and out of this world focus!Also,you could always add in some extra caffeine as well,which SNS has in capsule form for a very good price as well,if you would like to try a sample of Focus XT PM me your info,here is the product link if you would like to read more about it,feel free to ask any questions you may have!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...240-grams.html
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  5. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,385
    Rep Power
    5936885

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    ill second muscle marinade for the high stim. a full scoop has me puking guts on leg days though. a bit less on the stim side condense is solid. i toss a little creatine in it and its perfect.
    Agreed lol I only use half a scoop on leg days
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68464

    Reputation Reputation

    I'm looking for something that just gets me agressive, and vascularity anything that's offered out there? I mean with in a decent price.
  7. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2483382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I'm looking for something that just gets me agressive, and vascularity anything that's offered out there? I mean with in a decent price.
    i had veins growing veins with condense... its not like oh **** i need another set now energy but its smooth focus. i bet if you sweet talked a purus rep into some samples theyd try to hook it up. hell i'd ziplock bag a few scoops and send it if i wasnt out.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68464

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    i had veins growing veins with condense... its not like oh **** i need another set now energy but its smooth focus. i bet if you sweet talked a purus rep into some samples theyd try to hook it up. hell i'd ziplock bag a few scoops and send it if i wasnt out.
    What's this product called sir?
  9. New Member
    hubbabubba's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    Maximize Intense by I Force. Crazy pumps and great energy. No crash. I just bought this ish and its amazing.
  10. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2483382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    What's this product called sir?
    ConDense
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  11. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,385
    Rep Power
    5936885

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    i had veins growing veins with condense... its not like oh **** i need another set now energy but its smooth focus. i bet if you sweet talked a purus rep into some samples theyd try to hook it up. hell i'd ziplock bag a few scoops and send it if i wasnt out.
    I'd love to send some out if I wasn't out also lol condense is pretty awesome stuff. Love the flavors too.
    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    What's this product called sir?
    Condense by Purus labs bud.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  12. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68464

    Reputation Reputation

    Does it make you feel jittery
  13. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,570
    Rep Power
    7326908

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ignite2 is awesome. Great stim rush. Awesome pumps and a little boost of testosterone with our Aminosterone complex. Its a can't miss.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  14. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Does it make you feel jittery
    Condense shouldn't make you feel jittery other than caffeine jitters(200mg Caffeine at one scoop, 400mg of caffeine at 2 scoops). If I'm not mistaken, there are no other stims in it other than caffeine. In My opinion, Vascularity is what makes condense stand out. Veins Everywhere.

    If your just looking for Jitters, Aggression and energy, look elsewhere. Muscle Marinade was a great suggestion. The stims in that are ridiculous.
  15. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68464

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post

    Condense shouldn't make you feel jittery other than caffeine jitters(200mg Caffeine at one scoop, 400mg of caffeine at 2 scoops). If I'm not mistaken, there are no other stims in it other than caffeine. In My opinion, Vascularity is what makes condense stand out. Veins Everywhere.

    If your just looking for Jitters, Aggression and energy, look elsewhere. Muscle Marinade was a great suggestion. The stims in that are ridiculous.
    Hmm it's like giving up one thing for another..
  16. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68464

    Reputation Reputation

    Anymore suggestions??
  17. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    3961268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Anymore suggestions??
    I've done one scoop ConDense one scoop MM. Ill never do it again I was cracked out. I had decent vascularity with only one scoop of ConDense but even one scoop of Mm is too much for this guy. I had a crazy ass workout though :-)
    Independent
  18. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68464

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    I've done one scoop ConDense one scoop MM. Ill never do it again I was cracked out. I had decent vascularity with only one scoop of ConDense but even one scoop of Mm is too much for this guy. I had a crazy ass workout though :-)
    Thanks so condense has everyone's vote? Lol
  19. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,985
    Rep Power
    7180672

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Try a full scoop of Gameday. I promise you it will change your life!
    BOARD TYRANT
  20. New Member
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    278277

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Try a full scoop of Gameday. I promise you it will change your life!
    I hate the dendro crash!! Wish i didnt get it. Try Enhanced best out there, hits the same every time!!
  21. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    349898

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    sir what you want is Max Intense by iForce, directions say to start with half a scoop, and i'll tell you the same... it's potent stuff, would honestly be surprised if 1 scoop isnt enough.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  22. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68464

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    sir what you want is Max Intense by iForce, directions say to start with half a scoop, and i'll tell you the same... it's potent stuff, would honestly be surprised if 1 scoop isnt enough.
    What's the price and servings??
  23. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,873
    Rep Power
    2286150

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    OG Jack3d if you really want that stim'd feeling.

    I have been doing jack3d micro with OEP powder and its a pretty good stim along with a solid ergogenic profile
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  24. New Member
    hubbabubba's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    sir what you want is Max Intense by iForce, directions say to start with half a scoop, and i'll tell you the same... it's potent stuff, would honestly be surprised if 1 scoop isnt enough.
    I took two scoops of this without thinking about it and then BOOM! Shat was wild! Crazy workout but it took awhile to calm down. Great pumps and rush!
  25. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68464

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post

    I took two scoops of this without thinking about it and then BOOM! Shat was wild! Crazy workout but it took awhile to calm down. Great pumps and rush!
    Iforce hmm who makes it??
  26. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    349898

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    What's the price and servings??
    $$27-30 depending on where u get it, 45 servings.
    will suggest you try the updated Rasp Lemonade flavor. everyone is loving the taste.
    and when u look at the formula, theres more to it than the sick energy! endurance, pumps!


    Maximize Intense System 6,950mg

    Pumped Power Matrix
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP),
    Agmatine Sulfate,
    L-Norvaline

    Muscle Integrity Matrix
    L-Taurine,
    Creatine Monohydrate (99% Pure)

    Immediate Release Energy Complex:
    Caffeine Anhydrous,
    Acacia Extract (98%),
    Green Tea Extract (Standardized for Theophylline),
    Citrus Aurantium (30%)
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  27. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68464

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post

    $$27-30 depending on where u get it, 45 servings.
    will suggest you try the updated Rasp Lemonade flavor. everyone is loving the taste.
    and when u look at the formula, theres more to it than the sick energy! endurance, pumps!


    Maximize Intense System 6,950mg
    Pumped Power Matrix
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP),
    Agmatine Sulfate,
    L-Norvaline

    Muscle Integrity Matrix
    L-Taurine,
    Creatine Monohydrate (99% Pure)

    Immediate Release Energy Complex:
    Caffeine Anhydrous,
    Acacia Extract (98%),
    Green Tea Extract (Standardized for Theophylline),
    Citrus Aurantium (30%)
    I think I'm going to give this a shot
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Pre-Work out supp in tablet form?
    By dubplate6 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 02:28 PM
  2. Best Pre Work Out for Sensitive Stomach
    By TheSicilian99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:25 PM
  3. What's the best supp for pre work out boost??
    By Jaynandez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:10 PM
  4. best pre-workout stack?
    By pb2xtreme1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 07:52 PM
  5. Best Pre-workout energy supp?
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in