Test booster

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Right now I'm taking jack3d with versa 1 and I'm about to cycle off of versa 1 and was thinking about running a test booster for the time I'm off of versa 1. I need some suggestions of some effective test boosters

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
What're your age and training experience? It's important to pick a product that's well-suited to your needs and that will meet your expectations, so what particular benefits are you seeking from an endogenous testosterone product?

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Do a thread search for test booster. Hundreds of threads with reliable responses

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
What're your age and training experience? It's important to pick a product that's well-suited to your needs and that will meet your expectations, so what particular benefits are you seeking from an endogenous testosterone product?
Well I'm bulking so something that would support gaining mass. I'm also on a good diet

caz1238

Awards
hey man if you really want one that works. Buy neogenix supremacy. its kind of costly at 47.99, but its one of the best and has really good quality of ingredients that work.

. If you have a good diet and you know what your doing, and work really hard, you can easily put on 3, 4 lbs of mass. Not only that but whenever i use it, it always makes me super lean.

Neogenix > activate extreme

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pure Test for six weeks would be a great option. Pure Test for six weeks and the last four weeks throw in Revolution PCT would be epic though. :) Its a great combo for adding lean quality mass. Rev pct also has added prostate, cardiovascular and liver support for general health. Finaflex has a combo pack that will be hitting shelves very shortly of these two products btw. If u have any questions just ask were here to help.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm bulking so something that would support gaining mass. I'm also on a good diet
A lot of times the way I like to look at it is what additional benefits do I want to gain from certain test boosters as they usually offer side benefits on top of test boosting. Test Powder (additional TMG, Agmatine, and LCLT), Bioforge (additional benefits of the adapatagens on performance and strength), AnaBeta/AnaBeta Elite (increased pumps, vascularity, and workout performance), NO Uptake (Nitrates, pumps, endurance), Fadogia (mood, libido), etc. I am not necessarily sold on the actual boost in test being the most beneficial part of these products for myself, but there are tons of other benefits to be gained on top of it. :)

In case you were wondering the ones I listed were all ones I have enjoyed thoroughly, would recommend, and have logged/reviewed on here at one point or another. ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends what you goals are. although anabeta's primary objective isnt to boost testosterone, it is proven in studies to do that to some extent. it is one of the few products that boosts testosterone but thats not what makes it special. anabeta and anabeta elite are both great. love em.

im logging erase pro and anabeta right now on this forum if you want to check out my thoughts on both.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol XP if you want to feel it right away due to the nitrates or Intimidate SRT for a test boost and a potent AI.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
A lot of times the way I like to look at it is what additional benefits do I want to gain from certain test boosters as they usually offer side benefits on top of test boosting. Test Powder (additional TMG, Agmatine, and LCLT), Bioforge (additional benefits of the adapatagens on performance and strength), AnaBeta/AnaBeta Elite (increased pumps, vascularity, and workout performance), NO Uptake (Nitrates, pumps, endurance), Fadogia (mood, libido), etc. I am not necessarily sold on the actual boost in test being the most beneficial part of these products for myself, but there are tons of other benefits to be gained on top of it. :)

In case you were wondering the ones I listed were all ones I have enjoyed thoroughly, would recommend, and have logged/reviewed on here at one point or another. ;)
I second everything Bolt just said. Great post

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Don't forget about the added AI & Prolactin control included in TestPowder, puts it in a class of its own.

Many good suggestions given by Bolt.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget about the added AI & Prolactin control included in TestPowder, puts it in a class of its own.

Many good suggestions given by Bolt.
I was highlighting the effects outside of just its t-boosting attributes, but that is very true. Got myself a Blue Razz tub to crack into eventually. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of times the way I like to look at it is what additional benefits do I want to gain from certain test boosters as they usually offer side benefits on top of test boosting. Test Powder (additional TMG, Agmatine, and LCLT), Bioforge (additional benefits of the adapatagens on performance and strength), AnaBeta/AnaBeta Elite (increased pumps, vascularity, and workout performance), NO Uptake (Nitrates, pumps, endurance), Fadogia (mood, libido), etc. I am not necessarily sold on the actual boost in test being the most beneficial part of these products for myself, but there are tons of other benefits to be gained on top of it.

In case you were wondering the ones I listed were all ones I have enjoyed thoroughly, would recommend, and have logged/reviewed on here at one point or another.
Good post.

There's so many test boosters out there, and so many different pathways they target. They key is to make an effective stack thats the best bang for your buck

A DAA based product, with an antiestrogen stacked. Test Powder + Erase Pro, for example is popular for this reason.

Additionall you could add an herbal based test booster. Something like EndoSurge, PowerFULL, or DopaDex that uses mucuna. And/or a fenugreek based product like Titanium. Im sure there are others out there

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like Natty just said, a DAA-based product and Erase Pro works great. Just DAA in bulk with Erase Pro gave me awesome results, but using Test Powder with Erase Pro worked even better and is very much worth the extra cost.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dpol and erase. Perfection stack.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would check out the new Titanium at Nutraplanet, the improved version is something else, not only a test booster but a great performance booster, at least worth a look for the price on it.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I would check out the new Titanium at Nutraplanet, the improved version is something else, not only a test booster but a great performance booster, at least worth a look for the price on it.
I'm def. gonna give it a try soon, JD. Athletix products haven't failed me yet.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've always been happy and seen good results with "animal test" and "animal stak" for a natty test booster. I know you can stack them both together for even bigger result. However I was thinking of stacking both test, stak, with creatine, DAA, and 1MR pre workout. I don't know if anyone's stacked that much or if that's too many supps at one time. My aim is to increase muscle mass.

Cheers.
You could definitely do that. IMO you could use a better pre though(conquer, enhanced, uncut, condense, monster pump, etc). If you already have the 1MR go for it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mass fx black Once it's released. I'm really enjoying it so far. Great product.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm def. gonna give it a try soon, JD. Athletix products haven't failed me yet.
Can't wait to hear how you like it, would be a sick combo with the New BPS Endosurge!