Test booster

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.63%

Test booster

Right now I'm taking jack3d with versa 1 and I'm about to cycle off of versa 1 and was thinking about running a test booster for the time I'm off of versa 1. I need some suggestions of some effective test boosters

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.99%

What're your age and training experience? It's important to pick a product that's well-suited to your needs and that will meet your expectations, so what particular benefits are you seeking from an endogenous testosterone product?
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Do a thread search for test booster. Hundreds of threads with reliable responses
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.63%

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    What're your age and training experience? It's important to pick a product that's well-suited to your needs and that will meet your expectations, so what particular benefits are you seeking from an endogenous testosterone product?
    Well I'm bulking so something that would support gaining mass. I'm also on a good diet
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

hey man if you really want one that works. Buy neogenix supremacy. its kind of costly at 47.99, but its one of the best and has really good quality of ingredients that work.

. If you have a good diet and you know what your doing, and work really hard, you can easily put on 3, 4 lbs of mass. Not only that but whenever i use it, it always makes me super lean.

Neogenix > activate extreme
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Pure Test for six weeks would be a great option. Pure Test for six weeks and the last four weeks throw in Revolution PCT would be epic though. Its a great combo for adding lean quality mass. Rev pct also has added prostate, cardiovascular and liver support for general health. Finaflex has a combo pack that will be hitting shelves very shortly of these two products btw. If u have any questions just ask were here to help.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    Well I'm bulking so something that would support gaining mass. I'm also on a good diet
    A lot of times the way I like to look at it is what additional benefits do I want to gain from certain test boosters as they usually offer side benefits on top of test boosting. Test Powder (additional TMG, Agmatine, and LCLT), Bioforge (additional benefits of the adapatagens on performance and strength), AnaBeta/AnaBeta Elite (increased pumps, vascularity, and workout performance), NO Uptake (Nitrates, pumps, endurance), Fadogia (mood, libido), etc. I am not necessarily sold on the actual boost in test being the most beneficial part of these products for myself, but there are tons of other benefits to be gained on top of it.

In case you were wondering the ones I listed were all ones I have enjoyed thoroughly, would recommend, and have logged/reviewed on here at one point or another.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    EndoSurge Turbo.
    This is effective.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

depends what you goals are. although anabeta's primary objective isnt to boost testosterone, it is proven in studies to do that to some extent. it is one of the few products that boosts testosterone but thats not what makes it special. anabeta and anabeta elite are both great. love em.

im logging erase pro and anabeta right now on this forum if you want to check out my thoughts on both.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

Tropinol XP if you want to feel it right away due to the nitrates or Intimidate SRT for a test boost and a potent AI.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    A lot of times the way I like to look at it is what additional benefits do I want to gain from certain test boosters as they usually offer side benefits on top of test boosting. Test Powder (additional TMG, Agmatine, and LCLT), Bioforge (additional benefits of the adapatagens on performance and strength), AnaBeta/AnaBeta Elite (increased pumps, vascularity, and workout performance), NO Uptake (Nitrates, pumps, endurance), Fadogia (mood, libido), etc. I am not necessarily sold on the actual boost in test being the most beneficial part of these products for myself, but there are tons of other benefits to be gained on top of it.

In case you were wondering the ones I listed were all ones I have enjoyed thoroughly, would recommend, and have logged/reviewed on here at one point or another.
    I second everything Bolt just said. Great post
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Don't forget about the added AI & Prolactin control included in TestPowder, puts it in a class of its own.

Many good suggestions given by Bolt.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Don't forget about the added AI & Prolactin control included in TestPowder, puts it in a class of its own.

Many good suggestions given by Bolt.
    I was highlighting the effects outside of just its t-boosting attributes, but that is very true. Got myself a Blue Razz tub to crack into eventually.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    EndoSurge Turbo.
    Thanks for the support, DD.

That said, EndoSurge Turbo is solid. Deep sleep, libido boosting effects, awesome recovery.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

Igf2 is still my favorite natty supp
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good post.

There's so many test boosters out there, and so many different pathways they target. They key is to make an effective stack thats the best bang for your buck

A DAA based product, with an antiestrogen stacked. Test Powder + Erase Pro, for example is popular for this reason.

Additionall you could add an herbal based test booster. Something like EndoSurge, PowerFULL, or DopaDex that uses mucuna. And/or a fenugreek based product like Titanium. Im sure there are others out there
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

Like Natty just said, a DAA-based product and Erase Pro works great. Just DAA in bulk with Erase Pro gave me awesome results, but using Test Powder with Erase Pro worked even better and is very much worth the extra cost.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%

Look into Gamma-O

The logs don't lie
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Dpol and erase. Perfection stack.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Dpol and erase. Perfection stack.
    awesome stack right here.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.55%

Where you find this products?
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

nutraplanet.com
  23. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.76%

Check out Myodyne Ergopure
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

I would check out the new Titanium at Nutraplanet, the improved version is something else, not only a test booster but a great performance booster, at least worth a look for the price on it.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I would check out the new Titanium at Nutraplanet, the improved version is something else, not only a test booster but a great performance booster, at least worth a look for the price on it.
    It looks like a good product.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

I'm def. gonna give it a try soon, JD. Athletix products haven't failed me yet.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  82k lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.1%

Test Boosters

I've always been happy and seen good results with "animal test" and "animal stak" for a natty test booster. I know you can stack them both together for even bigger result. However I was thinking of stacking both test, stak, with creatine, DAA, and 1MR pre workout. I don't know if anyone's stacked that much or if that's too many supps at one time. My aim is to increase muscle mass.

Cheers.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by big time View Post
    I've always been happy and seen good results with "animal test" and "animal stak" for a natty test booster. I know you can stack them both together for even bigger result. However I was thinking of stacking both test, stak, with creatine, DAA, and 1MR pre workout. I don't know if anyone's stacked that much or if that's too many supps at one time. My aim is to increase muscle mass.

Cheers.
    You could definitely do that. IMO you could use a better pre though(conquer, enhanced, uncut, condense, monster pump, etc). If you already have the 1MR go for it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  82k lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.1%

Thanks Rob, I've already got the 1MR bit will defo check out your recommendations for next time.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by big time View Post
    Thanks Rob, I've already got the 1MR bit will defo check out your recommendations for next time.
    No problem sir
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%

Mass fx black Once it's released. I'm really enjoying it so far. Great product.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I'm def. gonna give it a try soon, JD. Athletix products haven't failed me yet.
    Can't wait to hear how you like it, would be a sick combo with the New BPS Endosurge!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.01%

Can't wait to hear how you like it, would be a sick combo with the New BPS Endosurge!
    No doubt!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

absolutely agreed. and I'll definitely let you know.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural Test boosters
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 01:38 PM
  2. Using ATD and 3OHAT as LT test boosters
    By the Cardinal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 11:25 AM
  3. Natural Test Boosters