Getting PES Erase into Australia...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Any Aussies here successfully getting their Erase through customs? I've only had 1 out of 3 get through...

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
Any Aussies here successfully getting their Erase through customs? I've only had 1 out of 3 get through...
I heard recently an importer was looking at this brand.

Alphamine was mentioned. Though with regulations I suspect it'd be a far different product.

Maybe Mr Cooper knows about this?

I suggest PES products to guys who need something more than I can offer here. Some get through and some apparently don't.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have an international version of Alphamine for the Australian market. :)

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
Interesting... I thought maybe your US is a no go.

You have my support as an Aus retailer.

wellsyb

Awards
When will this be in australia have been hearing its cumin for a while now any updates on a date yet ???

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Interesting... I thought maybe your US is a no go.

You have my support as an Aus retailer.
What's your retail outlet called bud.

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
Just make sure you go with the right wholesaler or your brand can end up on the bottom of a pricelist where the reps don't care.

It's a funny industry here...

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I have had no trouble getting erase in, or similar products like rev pct and novadex xt.
But have had a few things seized over the years.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Just an update...

Ordered 2 x LeCheeck AD-3 & 2 x LeCheeck Mass HGH...

Customs held onto them for a week, but they all got through... Only difference with this order was that I bought it through NP with priority shipping (which is only about $5 more with International shipping) using USPS (by request)...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Erase is avaulable for sale in aust no need to import it atlwast 10 aust based sellers on ebay have it
It's too expensive to buy supplements in Aus man... I buy everything from the US because of this... I paid $133 including delivery for those 4 bottles + 2 shakers... Even my protein powder is from the US because it works out cheaper... When I can't get it in from the US, I'll buy locally...
Plus AD-3 has some extra ingredients I like & 2 caps instead of 3...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could import protein..

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's too expensive to buy supplements in Aus man... I buy everything from the US because of this... I paid $133 including delivery for those 4 bottles + 2 shakers... Even my protein powder is from the US because it works out cheaper... When I can't get it in from the US, I'll buy locally...
I doubt it with the shipping charges? I worked it out and you save 10 bucks, which isnt worth the risk of AQIS holding it.

Erase is no problem for now tho.

I tried 1 scoop of international version of Alphamine, i honestly didny feel much? Ive taken 2 scoops of Enhanced and felt that tho. :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot more than $10... I wouldn't import otherwise...
Ive compared a fair few and it doesnt work out cheaper! Seriously between a few websites & Ebay you can find most within 10-20bucks max.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Ive compared a fair few and it doesnt work out cheaper! Seriously between a few websites & Ebay you can find most within 10-20bucks max.
Are you talking about just Erase? If so, then yeah it's only about $10 saving... I buy everything in bulk... That's his I save... My protein powder is where I save the most...

Aussteve

Awards
Bulk nutrients?????

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about just Erase? If so, then yeah it's only about $10 saving... I buy everything in bulk... That's his I save... My protein powder is where I save the most...
Whats brands? Where from? Pm me. Ive comparer musclepharm combat powder & others and its barely a saving!

Aussteve

Awards
What's your question man?
No question, just wondering if ya ever been on bulk nutrients website? Massive range! Worth checking out eh!? They sponsor lots of BB shows in aus so buying from them puts back into the sport too! Prices are good as is quality!?

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
No question, just wondering if ya ever been on bulk nutrients website? Massive range! Worth checking out eh!? They sponsor lots of BB shows in aus so buying from them puts back into the sport too! Prices are good as is quality!?
Cool, I'll check it out asap... Thanks...

wellsyb

Awards
I can say the same bout bulk nutrients awesome range good prices and very quick postage

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Yep bulk nutrients is g2g. I like there pre workout, tastes bad but is very effective for me, quick shipping too.
That Pre Workout 101 looks good, & the price is pretty good...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
The boys at PES actually mentioned alot of people like the Euro version over the US. Its so so I spose.
It's got Yohimbine in it right? Isn't that banned in Aus?

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Still better off buying products like erase and Anabeta from the states. Og Anabeta sells for about $80 AUD....that's a joke.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
There is no SA2-A (Y extract) in EU or AU version

AUS version is on its way to AUS!
I would rather give you money directly. Aus guys rip off here soooo bad. Alphamine is like 90 here. Fuk that.

Good man though JP

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my clients is visiting Australia for a month and wants to know what he can take through customs.

I don't want to advise one way or another. Does anyone here have experience travelling into Australia with supplements on board?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think he will have any issue but thought it was wise to check with the Australian crowd. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't bring ANYTHING. They are super tight here.not even a multi

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I wouldn't risk it with any banned substances...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It wouldn't contain any banned substances. It was more for any hassle in terms of taking out every bottle he had and examining it. He wasn't keen on unnecessary delays.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
It wouldn't contain any banned substances. It was more for any hassle in terms of taking out every bottle he had and examining it. He wasn't keen on unnecessary delays.
Just declare everything & make sure they are easily accessible if customs do want to have a look, or don't take anything... I think that's what it comes down to...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just declare everything & make sure they are easily accessible if customs do want to have a look, or don't take anything... I think that's what it comes down to...
^^^

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One time someone on here said they were going to send my kangaroo jerky. I still haven't received it...

Come to think of it I think he was messing with me

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
One time someone on here said they were going to send my kangaroo jerky. I still haven't received it...

Come to think of it I think he was messing with me
Doesnt exist. Beef jerky does or Ostrich jerky. Never seen Kangaroo jerky before.

Ill send some to the warehouse lol

Aussteve

Awards
Since this thread has turned into a bit of a value for money thing you guys know that in the soft drink isle at woolies they sell brewing sugar for home brew that is 50/50 maltodextrin/ dextrose !? $6 for 1 kg!

Like I said in previous post, I get everything from Bulk Nutrients ; example - glutamine $29 kg, BCAA $49 etc etc!
Cheers!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since this thread has turned into a bit of a value for money thing you guys know that in the soft drink isle at woolies they sell brewing sugar for home brew that is 50/50 maltodextrin/ dextrose !? $6 for 1 kg!

Like I said in previous post, I get everything from Bulk Nutrients ; example - glutamine $29 kg, BCAA $49 etc etc!
Cheers!
Theyre COP is actually cheaper than buying from overseas! They also sell bulk ARA(xgels/xfactor) and its cheaper! :)))