The new Alpha-T2

Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I used to do this with the old Alpha T2 and Alphaburn. Bring two to to gym, do my lift, and pop them about 15 minutes before the lift is over as I'm going to the bathroom prior to cardio. It's by no means necessary, but if you can do it, awesome
    does anybody know what the half life of Alpha-T2 is and how long it takes to be absorbed? (provided I had my last meal >2h before ingestion).

    I'd love to take my third cap 1h before workout and 400mg caffeine with some whey isolate 30 minutes before hitting the weights. I just wanna be sure the insulin spike coming from the pre-wo shake will not interfere with AT2's ingredients

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    does anybody know what the half life of Alpha-T2 is and how long it takes to be absorbed? (provided I had my last meal >2h before ingestion).

    I'd love to take my third cap 1h before workout and 400mg caffeine with some whey isolate 30 minutes before hitting the weights. I just wanna be sure the insulin spike coming from the pre-wo shake will not interfere with AT2's ingredients
    You do realise that your whey protein will cause an insulin spike
    why would you dose a pre-workout stim with a whey shake? Stims work best away from food or protein sources and taken close to an empty if possible.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You do realise that your whey protein will cause an insulin spike
    why would you dose a pre-workout stim with a whey shake? Stims work best away from food or protein sources and taken close to an empty if possible.
    I know you also have good knowledge when it comes to carb back-loading, which I'm following. Kiefer suggests a mixture of 20g whey isolate, 400mg caffeine and 2 tablespoon MCT-oil as part of the "ignition formula", and so far it served me well. do you think I should leave it out?
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    I know you also have good knowledge when it comes to carb back-loading, which I'm following. Kiefer suggests a mixture of 20g whey isolate, 400mg caffeine and 2 tablespoon MCT-oil as part of the "ignition formula", and so far it served me well. do you think I should leave it out?
    I would personally rock the caffeine straight up (if in a fasted state) it will hit harder than adding in protein and fat which will negate the stim effect
    Anytime you take a stim closer to food or with food it will degrade the overall effect

    take a stim upon waking with nothing in you, and take a stim 20 minutes after a meal or with a meal
    I can almost guarentee you will notice a vast difference in how much harder the product hits.

    If you do train fed
    say have a meal 120-90 minutes prior to a workout
    Stim 15-20 minutes prior
    Train
    Start loading after.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I would personally rock the caffeine straight up (if in a fasted state) it will hit harder than adding in protein and fat which will negate the stim effect
    Anytime you take a stim closer to food or with food it will degrade the overall effect

    take a stim upon waking with nothing in you, and take a stim 20 minutes after a meal or with a meal
    I can almost guarentee you will notice a vast difference in how much harder the product hits.

    If you do train fed
    say have a meal 120-90 minutes prior to a workout
    Stim 15-20 minutes prior
    Train
    Start loading after.
    when you say stim, are you referring to kiefers formula or A-T2? I reckon AT2 is not directly a stim, is it?

    If I got that right, I was thinking of the following:

    2 PM fat / protein meal
    5 PM one cap Alpha-T2
    5:30 PM ignition formula (whey, mct, caffeine)
    6 PM workout
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post

    when you say stim, are you referring to kiefers formula or A-T2? I reckon AT2 is not directly a stim, is it?

    If I got that right, I was thinking of the following:

    2 PM fat / protein meal
    5.30PM one cap a t2
    6 PM workout and amino v
    Fixed. Food around t2 reduces it's effects.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    6 PM workout and amino v
    thanks a lot for your input man, but now I'm a bit confused. you do realise that amino IV is even more insulinogenic than whey isolate? BCAA absorption is much faster than whey protein and the high leucine content in amino IV will spike insulin even more

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post

    thanks a lot for your input man, but now I'm a bit confused. you do realise that amino IV is even more insulinogenic than whey isolate? BCAA absorption is much faster than whey protein and the high leucine content in amino IV will spike insulin even more
    Taken intra is fine. Why are you all worried about that? Over thinking it.

    You could always do 2 aav2 and 1 Norco pre workout and watch fat melt away.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Taken intra is fine. Why are you all worried about that? Over thinking it.

    You could always do 2 aav2 and 1 Norco pre workout and watch fat melt away.
    yeah good idea. I just want to assess how AT-2 alone will affect me, because I like knowing how supps impact (or not) on my body. would also throw in some forskolin-95 if it was available somewhere in UK online shops... =(

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    does anybody know what the half life of Alpha-T2 is and how long it takes to be absorbed? (provided I had my last meal >2h before ingestion).
    Just to answer this question, I believe it is 6 hours, if SA2-A = 11-hydroxy-yohimbine, however a PES rep can confirm/deny.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Just to answer this question, I believe it is 6 hours, if SA2-A = 11-hydroxy-yohimbine, however a PES rep can confirm/deny.
    Speaking in terms of just the yohimbe alkaloid content.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Just to answer this question, I believe it is 6 hours, if SA2-A = 11-hydroxy-yohimbine, however a PES rep can confirm/deny.
    well, that makes sense since you are supposed to spread doses out 6h or more. just to be 100% sure: the alkaloid content is the substance staying in the body, right? because somewhere I read yohimbine (hcl) is usually absorbed very quickly, within 11-16 minutes

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    yeah good idea. I just want to assess how AT-2 alone will affect me, because I like knowing how supps impact (or not) on my body. would also throw in some forskolin-95 if it was available somewhere in UK online shops... =(
    I'm in the UK, its available in online shops.

    With the rule change am I allowed to post them?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    5 PM one cap Alpha-T2
    5:30 PM ignition formula (whey, mct, caffeine)
    6 PM workout
    No, ditch the 5:30 PM concoction, you're gonna lose any effects from the Yohimbe/SA-2A in the A-t2, I'd either do one or the other...A-t2 works best in a fasted state IMO.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    well, that makes sense since you are supposed to spread doses out 6h or more. just to be 100% sure: the alkaloid content is the substance staying in the body, right? because somewhere I read yohimbine (hcl) is usually absorbed very quickly, within 11-16 minutes
    That's only if you're in a fasted state or insulin levels are not raised...
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    No, ditch the 5:30 PM concoction, you're gonna lose any effects from the Yohimbe/SA-2A in the A-t2, I'd either do one or the other...A-t2 works best in a fasted state IMO.
    Exactly what i have been trying to say all along....
    Always take it on much of an empty stomach as possible.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    thanks a lot for your input man, but now I'm a bit confused. you do realise that amino IV is even more insulinogenic than whey isolate? BCAA absorption is much faster than whey protein and the high leucine content in amino IV will spike insulin even more
    The total AUC of insulin release from Amino IV is much lower than whey. If I were you, I'd focus on keep amino IV away from major meals or shakes, not EAAs. My cutoff would be roughly 20g of carbs or 25g protein

  18. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Just to answer this question, I believe it is 6 hours, if SA2-A = 11-hydroxy-yohimbine, however a PES rep can confirm/deny.
    Yeah it's pretty long, especially since many of the compounds compete for metabolism with the same enzymes

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The total AUC of insulin release from Amino IV is much lower than whey. If I were you, I'd focus on keep amino IV away from major meals or shakes, not EAAs. My cutoff would be roughly 20g of carbs or 25g protein
    all right, I'll ditch the concoction and any insulin triggering stuff. so would it be ok to have 1 cap AT-2 with 400mg-500mg caffeine half an hour before workout, assuming I had my last meal (usually 40g pro, 40g fat) at least 3 hours before that? I read somewhere you stated yohi and caffeine will have some kind of synergism

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    I'm in the UK, its available in online shops.

    With the rule change am I allowed to post them?
    Forskolin-95 is still out of stock at both Predator and PMS

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Forskolin-95 is still out of stock at both Predator and PMS
    Damn son. They need to get on that. Also I chuckled at the abbreviation of PMS.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    all right, I'll ditch the concoction and any insulin triggering stuff. so would it be ok to have 1 cap AT-2 with 400mg-500mg caffeine half an hour before workout, assuming I had my last meal (usually 40g pro, 40g fat) at least 3 hours before that? I read somewhere you stated yohi and caffeine will have some kind of synergism
    Yep that should be good plan. That's similar to how my schedule looks like a lot when using AT2.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Also I chuckled at the abbreviation of PMS.
    that was accidental, I'm German you know lol... next time I'll ask google before using acronyms haha

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Yep that should be good plan. That's similar to how my schedule looks like a lot when using AT2.
    good to hear that from a PES rep as soon as I get my hands on some F-95 I should be good to go then. would it be better to take forskolin along with A-T2, or with meals?

  24. Take the forskolin with the AT2 for the synergy with the beta agonists.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Take the forskolin with the AT2 for the synergy with the beta agonists.
    that's exactly was I was hoping for! I love when supps synergize, therefore enhancing results.

    However, I'm wondering why there are so many people around saying forskolin should always be taken with meals, or at least a bit of fat, to allow better absorption. I even got an official suggestion by the admin of Analyzed Supplements in which he stated "It is best taken with meals". Unfortunately I never found scientific data supporting the one theory or the other
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Log: OxyECA + New Alpha T2 Stack Day 1
    By uvawahoowa in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 02:03 PM
  2. NEW Alpha-T2 ETA?
    By franul@ in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 12:13 AM
  3. Original Erase & New Alpha T2
    By BULLS in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 10:42 PM
  4. The NEW Alpha-T2 - Upgraded
    By kevinhy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 08:49 PM
  5. NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in