The new Alpha-T2

Page 9 of 9 First ... 4789
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    So let me get this straight, you are consuming daily 800mg's of caffeine....have you asked yourself why ??? And this is exactly why good supplement companies get raked under the coals for there products being harmful, don't take it personal but I think your avid consumption of caffeine isn't benefiting you one bit and with that being said I would strenuously advise to cut the caffeine down considerably if you are at all gonna incorporate Alpha t-2 into your supplement regime or don't take it at all...200 mgs in plenty IMO.
    I'm always open to constructive criticism and therefore appreciate your advice. However, I really DO know why I'm drinking coffee and supplementing caffeine:

- Caffeine can increase the speed at which we resynthesize and replenish glycogen after training.
    - Caffeine decreases insulinmediated tGLUT response.
    - Caffeine suppresses hunger.
    - Caffeine enhances fat-burning under certain conditions.
    - Last but not least, it is cost-friendly.

200mgs caffeine is the content of just one large cup of coffee. So unless you're caffeine sensitive, I don't see any problems as long as you feel good.

By the way, I'd be interested to see any studies showing that caffeine consumption up to a daily maximum of 1000mg is dangerous in healthy individuals.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    I'm always open to constructive criticism and therefore appreciate your advice. However, I really DO know why I'm drinking coffee and supplementing caffeine:

- Caffeine can increase the speed at which we resynthesize and replenish glycogen after training.

200mgs caffeine is the content of just one large cup of coffee. So unless you're caffeine sensitive, I don't see any problems as long as you feel good.

By the way, I'd be interested to see any studies showing that caffeine consumption up to a daily maximum of 1000mg is dangerous in healthy individuals.
    I think many many many many people unknowingly consume at least 800 mg's of caffeine a day from Starbucks (that's roughly a large Starbuck's).
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Its not really, but you'll have a hell of a time coming off 800mg
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

4. Registered User

High doses daily like that could possibly lead up to things like tachycardia and adrenal fatigue. I don't agree with taking caffeine post I think its overkill especially if you're already taking it pre.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Its not really, but you'll have a hell of a time coming off 800mg
    Been there my friend. Headaches, the need to take several naps per day and constant brain fog.

Felt good.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Been there my friend. Headaches, the need to take several naps per day and constant brain fog.

Felt good.
    Exactly why 800mgs daily is completely pointless and detrimental....been there myself way back in the day.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I'm glad 200mg does the trick for me.

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.

High doses daily like that could possibly lead up to things like tachycardia and adrenal fatigue. I don't agree with taking caffeine post I think its overkill especially if you're already taking it pre.
    maybe it's down to the fact I don't take any other pre-workout, stimulants whatsoever. The last time I was forced to completely stop drinking coffee / taking caffeine, was a month a go due to flu. I really felt no bad impact or abstinence symptoms, but what I DID notice after two weeks in bed without working out was the increase of BF%, although I sticked to intermittent fasting and kept checking my macros every day.

So getting to the point: what are the usual dosage recommendations for A-T2 + caffeine + forskolin? Someone said 200mgs caffeine with one or two caps A-T2 and 50mg forskolin per dose.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  267 lbs.

With any of the ingredients in Alpha-T2, is there a concern with drug tests?
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    With any of the ingredients in Alpha-T2, is there a concern with drug tests?
    As usual it always depends on the test. In general I'd say no, but for some sports testing (WADA) it may be an issue (it's almost what isn't with WADA lol).

What is the drug test for (work)?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  11. Registered User

maybe it's down to the fact I don't take any other pre-workout, stimulants whatsoever. The last time I was forced to completely stop drinking coffee / taking caffeine, was a month a go due to flu. I really felt no bad impact or abstinence symptoms, but what I DID notice after two weeks in bed without working out was the increase of BF%, although I sticked to intermittent fasting and kept checking my macros every day. So getting to the point: what are the usual dosage recommendations for A-T2 + caffeine + forskolin? Someone said 200mgs caffeine with one or two caps A-T2 and 50mg forskolin per dose.
    200mg caffeine + 25-50mg f-95 + 1-2 AT2
    PES Representative
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  267 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    As usual it always depends on the test. In general I'd say no, but for some sports testing (WADA) it may be an issue (it's almost what isn't with WADA lol).

What is the drug test for (work)?
    Probation :/
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post

Probation :/
    You're fine then

No illicit substances involved
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  267 lbs.

Awesome, thanks. I was concerned that one or two ingredients might cause a false positive for amphetamine like some say ephedrine can.
  15. Registered User

This.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.

would you take this twice on an off-day (without cardio), or just once first thing in the morning during the fast? Cause I fear the second dose in between meals would bring no real advantage
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

would you take this twice on an off-day (without cardio), or just once first thing in the morning during the fast? Cause I fear the second dose in between meals would bring no real advantage
    Key here is consistency. Dose the same overall amount daily all the way through.
  18. Registered User

Twice daily. There are still benefits to be had and I disagree with it not being advantageous. I always eat a ton of Carbs and I still get plenty of benefit from it.
    PES Representative
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.

Twice daily. There are still benefits to be had and I disagree with it not being advantageous. I always eat a ton of Carbs and I still get plenty of benefit from it.
    Nice to hear that mate! If only there was a single shop within the EU having F-95 in stock I could begin with this recomp stack... Actually I got some ABE bottles which indeed feature forskolin, but I planned using them on a future lean bulk along with DAA and Erase.
  20. Registered User

The hemodynamic response to caffeine rapidly dissipates (roughly 5 days). And adrenal fatigue isn't real, nor is caffeine's primary MOA through the adrenal glands
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The hemodynamic response to caffeine rapidly dissipates (roughly 5 days). And adrenal fatigue isn't real, nor is caffeine's primary MOA through the adrenal glands
    I love this man! You've got that particular scientific as well as critical approach applied to bodybuilding I've always sought after. Thanks a lot for your posts Coop.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Log: OxyECA + New Alpha T2 Stack Day 1
    By uvawahoowa in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. NEW Alpha-T2 ETA?
    By franul@ in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 11:13 PM
  3. Original Erase & New Alpha T2
    By BULLS in forum PES