The new Alpha-T2

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Just to answer this question, I believe it is 6 hours, if SA2-A = 11-hydroxy-yohimbine, however a PES rep can confirm/deny.
    Speaking in terms of just the yohimbe alkaloid content.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Just to answer this question, I believe it is 6 hours, if SA2-A = 11-hydroxy-yohimbine, however a PES rep can confirm/deny.
    well, that makes sense since you are supposed to spread doses out 6h or more. just to be 100% sure: the alkaloid content is the substance staying in the body, right? because somewhere I read yohimbine (hcl) is usually absorbed very quickly, within 11-16 minutes
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    yeah good idea. I just want to assess how AT-2 alone will affect me, because I like knowing how supps impact (or not) on my body. would also throw in some forskolin-95 if it was available somewhere in UK online shops... =(
    I'm in the UK, its available in online shops.

    With the rule change am I allowed to post them?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    5 PM one cap Alpha-T2
    5:30 PM ignition formula (whey, mct, caffeine)
    6 PM workout
    No, ditch the 5:30 PM concoction, you're gonna lose any effects from the Yohimbe/SA-2A in the A-t2, I'd either do one or the other...A-t2 works best in a fasted state IMO.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    well, that makes sense since you are supposed to spread doses out 6h or more. just to be 100% sure: the alkaloid content is the substance staying in the body, right? because somewhere I read yohimbine (hcl) is usually absorbed very quickly, within 11-16 minutes
    That's only if you're in a fasted state or insulin levels are not raised...
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    No, ditch the 5:30 PM concoction, you're gonna lose any effects from the Yohimbe/SA-2A in the A-t2, I'd either do one or the other...A-t2 works best in a fasted state IMO.
    Exactly what i have been trying to say all along....
    Always take it on much of an empty stomach as possible.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    thanks a lot for your input man, but now I'm a bit confused. you do realise that amino IV is even more insulinogenic than whey isolate? BCAA absorption is much faster than whey protein and the high leucine content in amino IV will spike insulin even more
    The total AUC of insulin release from Amino IV is much lower than whey. If I were you, I'd focus on keep amino IV away from major meals or shakes, not EAAs. My cutoff would be roughly 20g of carbs or 25g protein

  8. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Just to answer this question, I believe it is 6 hours, if SA2-A = 11-hydroxy-yohimbine, however a PES rep can confirm/deny.
    Yeah it's pretty long, especially since many of the compounds compete for metabolism with the same enzymes

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The total AUC of insulin release from Amino IV is much lower than whey. If I were you, I'd focus on keep amino IV away from major meals or shakes, not EAAs. My cutoff would be roughly 20g of carbs or 25g protein
    all right, I'll ditch the concoction and any insulin triggering stuff. so would it be ok to have 1 cap AT-2 with 400mg-500mg caffeine half an hour before workout, assuming I had my last meal (usually 40g pro, 40g fat) at least 3 hours before that? I read somewhere you stated yohi and caffeine will have some kind of synergism

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    I'm in the UK, its available in online shops.

    With the rule change am I allowed to post them?
    Forskolin-95 is still out of stock at both Predator and PMS

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Forskolin-95 is still out of stock at both Predator and PMS
    Damn son. They need to get on that. Also I chuckled at the abbreviation of PMS.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    all right, I'll ditch the concoction and any insulin triggering stuff. so would it be ok to have 1 cap AT-2 with 400mg-500mg caffeine half an hour before workout, assuming I had my last meal (usually 40g pro, 40g fat) at least 3 hours before that? I read somewhere you stated yohi and caffeine will have some kind of synergism
    Yep that should be good plan. That's similar to how my schedule looks like a lot when using AT2.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Also I chuckled at the abbreviation of PMS.
    that was accidental, I'm German you know lol... next time I'll ask google before using acronyms haha

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Yep that should be good plan. That's similar to how my schedule looks like a lot when using AT2.
    good to hear that from a PES rep as soon as I get my hands on some F-95 I should be good to go then. would it be better to take forskolin along with A-T2, or with meals?

  14. Take the forskolin with the AT2 for the synergy with the beta agonists.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Take the forskolin with the AT2 for the synergy with the beta agonists.
    that's exactly was I was hoping for! I love when supps synergize, therefore enhancing results.

    However, I'm wondering why there are so many people around saying forskolin should always be taken with meals, or at least a bit of fat, to allow better absorption. I even got an official suggestion by the admin of Analyzed Supplements in which he stated "It is best taken with meals". Unfortunately I never found scientific data supporting the one theory or the other

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    that's exactly was I was hoping for! I love when supps synergize, therefore enhancing results.

    However, I'm wondering why there are so many people around saying forskolin should always be taken with meals, or at least a bit of fat, to allow better absorption. I even got an official suggestion by the admin of Analyzed Supplements in which he stated "It is best taken with meals". Unfortunately I never found scientific data supporting the one theory or the other
    I believe most take it in a fasted state (with one dose in the pre-workout context).

  17. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Just to answer this question, I believe it is 6 hours, if SA2-A = 11-hydroxy-yohimbine, however a PES rep can confirm/deny.

    SA2A isn't 11-OH and any T 1/2 is going to be speculative and theoretical.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    SA2A isn't 11-OH and any T 1/2 is going to be speculative and theoretical.
    Interesting. Thought it was. My bad. Don't remember where I saw that.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Exactly what i have been trying to say all along....
    Always take it on much of an empty stomach as possible.
    Well great minds think alike my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Forskolin-95 is still out of stock at both Predator and PMS
    Just run alpha t-2 by itself, it's extremely potent and if it's the first time running alpha t-2 just go for that. I'd even lower the caffeine to around 100-200mg, that's just me....400-500 mgs is overkill IMO and theres no way I would run high doses of any stimulants with A-t2.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    Forskolin-95 is still out of stock at both Predator and PMS
    There were three units of Forskolin left in the UK as of a few days ago. It was posted on our distributor forum.

    You had to act fast!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    There were three units of Forskolin left in the UK as of a few days ago. It was posted on our distributor forum.

    You had to act fast!
    I'm really sad now Ben but nevermind. a guy at *********** told me they should be requesting it in the next few days. hopefully I will be quick enough to place an order this time lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Just run alpha t-2 by itself, it's extremely potent and if it's the first time running alpha t-2 just go for that. I'd even lower the caffeine to around 100-200mg, that's just me....400-500 mgs is overkill IMO and theres no way I would run high doses of any stimulants with A-t2.
    to be hones I don't feel any direct stim effect from caffeine anymore. On workout days I usually drink one cup first thing in the morning (300mg) and one more pre-workout (300mg). I also add 200mg caffeine to my Post-WO shake as it increases insulin resistance of fat cells while improving glucose absorption. So that's a total of 800mg. But as you said, I could try taking AT-2 as a standalone to assess my body's response to higenamine and yohi and if I tolerate it well, I'll be adding some caffeine too.

  23. Do all you guys do low carb diets with this product due to the yohimbine? I average about 150 grams a day during my recomp...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Do all you guys do low carb diets with this product due to the yohimbine? I average about 150 grams a day during my recomp...
    Insulin mitigates the effects of yohimbe so it should be taken on an empty stomach. You could still ingest carbohydrates later in the day.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. So it only mitigates the effects when consumed at the same time?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    So it only mitigates the effects when consumed at the same time?
    Eating protein also causes an insulin response so you would have to avoid food entirely lol.

    Don't take yohimbe within two hours after eating or too shortly before eating (less than 30 minutes).

    Longer might be better.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. Gotcha. Thanks.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Do all you guys do low carb diets with this product due to the yohimbine? I average about 150 grams a day during my recomp...
    My carbs are kept very high year round, and it provided amazing results the first run i had with Alphamine/Alpha T2
    nearly dropped 10 pounds but looked like i dropped 20 from the visual effects of the mirror. Carbs never dropped below 200g and started around 350-375g daily.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  29. I'd suggest PES to change the directions on A-T2 for optimal results from 30 minutes to >2 hours. that's just my two cents, but I guess a lot of people are unaware of the unintentional impairment of yohi's effects due to an early food consumption.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    to be hones I don't feel any direct stim effect from caffeine anymore. On workout days I usually drink one cup first thing in the morning (300mg) and one more pre-workout (300mg). I also add 200mg caffeine to my Post-WO shake as it increases insulin resistance of fat cells while improving glucose absorption. So that's a total of 800mg. But as you said, I could try taking AT-2 as a standalone to assess my body's response to higenamine and yohi and if I tolerate it well, I'll be adding some caffeine too.
    So let me get this straight, you are consuming daily 800mg's of caffeine....have you asked yourself why ??? And this is exactly why good supplement companies get raked under the coals for there products being harmful, don't take it personal but I think your avid consumption of caffeine isn't benefiting you one bit and with that being said I would strenuously advise to cut the caffeine down considerably if you are at all gonna incorporate Alpha t-2 into your supplement regime or don't take it at all...200 mgs in plenty IMO.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Log: OxyECA + New Alpha T2 Stack Day 1
    By uvawahoowa in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 03:03 PM
  2. NEW Alpha-T2 ETA?
    By franul@ in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 01:13 AM
  3. Original Erase & New Alpha T2
    By BULLS in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 11:42 PM
  4. The NEW Alpha-T2 - Upgraded
    By kevinhy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 09:49 PM
  5. NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 03:04 PM
Log in
Log in