Cialis/Viagra SUPPLEMENTS

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Yeah, I agree man. Guess that's what I'll stick with

    Anyone on daily cialis?

    That'd be sweet to always have that WOOD ability without having to rememe to time the taking of a pill

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Honestly, viagra/cialis is your best bet. It shouldn't be impossible to get from your doctor, and its never faked for research because results are seen in 15 mins lol. Kinda hard to fake.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7


  2. If you can find the product Rize 2 the Occasion that product works GREAT!!!!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  3. Cnidium Monnieri standardized for OstholeXanthoparmelia Scabrosa standardized for PiperizineHorny Goat Weed standardized for iicarinAll of these are potent PDE5 Inhibitors. You could also look at adding Macuna Pruriens standardized to L-Dopa for lowering Prolactin levels.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    Cnidium Monnieri standardized for OstholeXanthoparmelia Scabrosa standardized for PiperizineHorny Goat Weed standardized for iicarinAll of these are potent PDE5 Inhibitors. You could also look at adding Macuna Pruriens standardized to L-Dopa for lowering Prolactin levels.
    Off Topic but...
    Man I love your watches!!!!! The Omega brand is one of the classiest, well made precision instruments of time crafted! Sorry for geeking out but I love watches especially Omega's !
    Its awesome to see a rep for the official watch of the Olympics on these boards!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  5. I recently combined Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine For memory problems and after a few days didn't notice much in terms of improved memory but WOW definitely improved blood flow down there. Libido shot up too. I think it was a combination of increased dopamine and blood flow. Add mucuna puriens standardized to a 100-200mg of L-dopa and libido was annoying high. Prolactin destroyed lol.


    If you want instant results Yohimbe is the way too go if you can handle the stimulation and side effects. It's too stimulating for me but it will do the job faster than any other supplement I've tried.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Yeah, I agree man. Guess that's what I'll stick with

    Anyone on daily cialis?

    That'd be sweet to always have that WOOD ability without having to rememe to time the taking of a pill
    Viagra was initially slated to be a heart medication that helped with pulmonary hypertension/HBP and damaged right ventricle heart tissue.....but one of the "side effects" was a continuous raging hard-on, poor guinea pigs in that study right? what a horrible side effect lol So I would assume viagra at least would be a safe daily supplement esp at lower dosages....and quite possibly could be beneficial to the heart health of healthy individuals since it was supposed to be of benefit to those with heart damage and/or reduced ejection fraction. Not sure if the hard-on effect would diminish over time? But I was actually thinking of using viagra daily to help with my heart since I had exactly that type of damage and that type of weakness in my heart. But I didn't have a wife or GF at the time and that would entail a lot of jerking off Now that I am 90% healed, I was thinking of running viagra at a low dose myself funny enough....but I just never got around to it and wasn't sure how effective it is on the heart health aspect since they took the ED angle and ran with it and couldn't care less about what it does for the heart since they make billions on the ED effect. I have not researched how cialis works into all of this though, may work by the same mechanisms as viagra?

  7. They all work on the same mechanism of action just durations are different basically. Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibition.
    Viagra can be prescribed for hypertension under the name Revatio, which is actually no win a generic form and available at some pharmacies.
    Haven't seen it written as the generic yet but it could be done by a doctor.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  8. doctors completely ignore it as a heart/cardiovascular medication, like it never existed (in either incarnation). You totally would need to self prescribe/medicate with this one. And the funny part is that way back when I was the poster child for exactly this type of medication and no mention was made of it, just so happens I knew about viagra's history and gave it some thought as something that could have helped me out.

  9. Pediatric cardiology utilizes viagra for pulmonary hypertension quite frequently.

    I wouldnt use this for cardiac health. Erection quality is not as good over time. Ive read before taking viagra more than 4x per week diminishes its quality.. but who knows just read that.

    If you truly do have heart complications like myself.. you should be pharmacologically managed.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. Agreed with Mikes assessment, much better things for heart health and especially hypertension for that matter. That's why you don't see it used much in those capacities.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Agreed with Mikes assessment, much better things for heart health and especially hypertension for that matter. That's why you don't see it used much in those capacities.
    I love my coreg and enalapril!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  12. I'm good with my beta blocker and ACE, went from <10% to in the 50%'s in about 4 or so years time many years ago.....but anything that could help is worth looking into. As for doctors, my cardiologist never prescribed me a beta blocker....for a cardiomyopathy patient with an EF of <10% who's one biggest need was to lower his heart rate (other than piss out the excess water), my GP that I saw a short while later suggested it and gave me sample boxes of it. w/o that? I'd probably be dead. Something to think about when putting your life in the hands of some of these "specialists". But this thread is more about ED med's, and more specifically "ED" usage of "ED" meds . And I agree, the anti-ED effects have to attenuate quickly with daily or EOD use.....just seems logical. But then again my ACE and beta blocker seem to keep my BP and heart rate at steady levels for years and years at a time at the same dosage as a comparison....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic
    I'm good with my beta blocker and ACE, went from <10% to in the 50%'s in about 4 or so years time many years ago.....but anything that could help is worth looking into. As for doctors, my cardiologist never prescribed me a beta blocker....for a cardiomyopathy patient with an EF of <10% who's one biggest need was to lower his heart rate (other than piss out the excess water), my GP that I saw a short while later suggested it and gave me sample boxes of it. w/o that? I'd probably be dead. Something to think about when putting your life in the hands of some of these "specialists". But this thread is more about ED med's, and more specifically "ED" usage of "ED" meds . And I agree, the anti-ED effects have to attenuate quickly with daily or EOD use.....just seems logical. But then again my ACE and beta blocker seem to keep my BP and heart rate at steady levels for years and years at a time at the same dosage as a comparison....
    Well coreg alpha beta blocker is what has greatly enhanced my ejection fraction and my ace reversed my left ventricular hypertrophy that is suspected to be a result of un diagnosed childhood sleep apnea. My daytime sleepiness was always blamed on lifting and playing ice hockey everyday.. nobody would listen when i said i wake every hour panting and heart racing.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Well coreg alpha beta blocker is what has greatly enhanced my ejection fraction and my ace reversed my left ventricular hypertrophy that is suspected to be a result of un diagnosed childhood sleep apnea. My daytime sleepiness was always blamed on lifting and playing ice hockey everyday.. nobody would listen when i said i wake every hour panting and heart racing.

    Mike
    oddly enough same thing here, and same medications as well. But I got symptoms later in life, like maybe late 20's early 30's...probably from using too many OTC stims like ephedrine etc? or other OTC stuff from that era? I mean GHB was legal and OTC then so imagine what else was lol. Also I am sure there was a genetic predisposition present. If you are athletic and/or muscular/lean built....they always want to assume you are healthy and there is no way you could have some life threatening issue. That fact, and being able to overcome the symptoms (from being "tough" and hearty), work against you since the symptoms can't bring you down like they would a person living a more unhealthy lifestyle who would succumb much more quickly....and it can go undiagnosed until you REALLY can't breath just from walking around!

  15. Nothing ever works as well as original Aspire36!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Nothing ever works as well as original Aspire36!
    They proved it was spiked with tadalafil (active substance in Cialis) which takes us back to PDE5 as your main bet for erection - that's still dependent on your libido level.

    Only thing that would cause erection without being horny is PGE1 aka alprostadil injected straight into your penis.

    Interestingly they made alprostadil in form of cream to put on your dick 5min before action and approved to sell in Canada by name Vitaros (license to own and sell was bought by Abbott) already last year but probably to no surprise it's not in interest of PDE5 drug selling companies to come out yet.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

    They proved it was spiked with tadalafil (active substance in Cialis) which takes us back to PDE5 as your main bet for erection - that's still dependent on your libido level.

    Only thing that would cause erection without being horny is PGE1 aka alprostadil injected straight into your penis.

    Interestingly they made alprostadil in form of cream to put on your dick 5min before action and approved to sell in Canada by name Vitaros (license to own and sell was bought by Abbott) already last year but probably to no surprise it's not in interest of PDE5 drug selling companies to come out yet.
    It wasnt spiked with Cialis. It contained to different analogs. Ive tried Cialis & it barely works for me, but Aspire was insane!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    It wasnt spiked with Cialis. It contained to different analogs. Ive tried Cialis & it barely works for me, but Aspire was insane!
    Correct they had spike it with 2x PDE5 inhibitors - one similar to sildenafil (Viagra).

    http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/Ar.../ucm112386.htm

    Wouldn't mind testing it myself as well hehe.

    Weird no other OTC product was copied later with similar blend or sold outside US and marketed as "New Aspire 36".

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

    Correct they had spike it with 2x PDE5 inhibitors - one similar to sildenafil (Viagra).

    http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/Ar.../ucm112386.htm

    Wouldn't mind testing it myself as well hehe.

    Weird no other OTC product was copied later with similar blend or sold outside US and marketed as "New Aspire 36".
    Dude I bought 12 bottlea, if i could of afforded it i would of bought 100! It was a lifesaver for massive bender weekends! Nothing compares to it! Im surprised no one ripped it either, including the owners of PAL!

  20. Lol I still have a bottle laying around from the old PAL rep days
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic

    oddly enough same thing here, and same medications as well. But I got symptoms later in life, like maybe late 20's early 30's...probably from using too many OTC stims like ephedrine etc? or other OTC stuff from that era? I mean GHB was legal and OTC then so imagine what else was lol. Also I am sure there was a genetic predisposition present. If you are athletic and/or muscular/lean built....they always want to assume you are healthy and there is no way you could have some life threatening issue. That fact, and being able to overcome the symptoms (from being "tough" and hearty), work against you since the symptoms can't bring you down like they would a person living a more unhealthy lifestyle who would succumb much more quickly....and it can go undiagnosed until you REALLY can't breath just from walking around!
    Couldnt agree more. I kept hearing you are young and healthy, you e****l at ice hockey weight lifting and cardio 7 days a week no wonder your tired. So one day.. i broke a rib in a game got the chest xray and found out i had left ventricular hypertrophy.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lol I still have a bottle laying around from the old PAL rep days
    Bro!!! What happened to PAL?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV

    Bro!!! What happened to PAL?
    I had left the company before the end of PAL, so to be honest not sure.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    I had left the company before the end of PAL, so to be honest not sure.
    Did they merge with someone.. or completely gone.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Did they merge with someone.. or completely gone.

    Mike
    Tried to pm, you're full
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I had left the company before the end of PAL, so to be honest not sure.
    Then let PES takes over creating similar product as Aspire 36 and sell outside US hehe.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123

    Then let PES takes over creating similar product as Aspire 36 and sell outside US hehe.
    Lol that won't be happening
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

    Then let PES takes over creating similar product as Aspire 36 and sell outside US hehe.
    May as well just save yourself and PES the legal hassles and pick up some viagra and cialis from a legit RC....there are a few.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    Tried to pm, you're full
    I dont understand.. it says i have 56? Ill delete
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Can we have a SERIOUS and mature convo about this please. These threads rarely go well.

    Are there any supplements on the market that ***** these for erection enhancement?

    Not libido but ercetion quality.
    Most OTC products contain actual brand name PDE5 inhibitors such as cialis and viagra
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where do you get cialis/viagra caps?
    By dramallama in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 02:46 AM
  2. Need some generic cialis or viagra!
    By mattjw348 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 07:57 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in