Question with Test Stack

cwbcss

Awards
Hey guys, been reading info on this site for a long time and finally have a question. Im 34 been lifting for 18 years. Im 6'0 215 looking to continue to keep good muscle definition and strength and im also shedding a few poundes right now for summer. I currently just started a stack of erase, DAA, creatine(my staple) and Alpha T2. I also have a bottle of Testopro and was wondering what you may think of adding that into this mix or save for my next stack with lean xtreme and compound 20. Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You already have a very effective combo going on right now. While you could add Testopro, based on the idea of diminishing returns you probably wouldn't see much improvement over the combo you already have going and saving it for another time would be more efficacious.

cwbcss

Awards
Thank you very much for the input and quick reply!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As bolt stated, with what you have, that is a very nice stack already. I would hold off on adding in the Testopro for now and use it with your C20 and LX stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You already have a very effective combo going on right now. While you could add Testopro, based on the idea of diminishing returns you probably wouldn't see much improvement over the combo you already have going and saving it for another time would be more efficacious.
agreed