Stim Break

xFireBullx

Awards
Hey guys its that about that time.. gotta go on a stim break :( only doing this so I can hop back on ECY for summer cut.
Anything I can supplement to help with neuro reset?

For now I plan to be taking:

Ergo + Reduce XT
OR
Reduce XT + Lean Xtreme

Could I add Inhibit-P to this btw?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
If by Ergo you mean Ergobolic, I think that would definitely complement Reduce XT if the latter is dosed reasonably.

I don't see any reason that Inhibit-P couldn't be added, I love pre-bed L-Dopa and that might make for a nice sleep experience with Ergobolic.

Don't forget about Hemavol if you still want a damn fun workout despite the lack of stims!

xFireBullx

Awards
Hemavol is kind of a staple on stim breaks for me :) i try to always keep it around since i use it for those late workout sessions.

Yes, I did mean Ergobolic.
What's the dosing protocol when stacking Reduce XT + Ergobolic?

Younglifter16

Awards
nothing wrong with inhibit-p although I dont see why you would need it. Nothing you can really do to speed up the process either, just tolerate the time off and be patient, and try a non stim pre workout like hemavol or bodyforge 2.0.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add some stim free focus xt in there too :)

What is your rational behind adding inhibit p?

xFireBullx

Awards
Add some stim free focus xt in there too :)

What is your rational behind adding inhibit p?
o_O !!! Didn't know focus xt was offered in stim free!

Well TBH I am on week 4 of 12 wk test cycle and 4wk dbol cycle, adding winny weeks 11-16, master last 4 weeks, and possibly var at the end..
was just thinking maybe inhibit-p would help while on

nothing wrong with inhibit-p although I dont see why you would need it. Nothing you can really do to speed up the process either, just tolerate the time off and be patient, and try a non stim pre workout like hemavol or bodyforge 2.0.
Definitely a fan of hemavol, never tried bodyforge

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol is kind of a staple on stim breaks for me :) i try to always keep it around since i use it for those late workout sessions.
Awesome to hear, thanks for the support. Compete may be something else to try at some point as well with hemavol; the two stack very synergistically for a non-stim pre :)

If I could help you more with your neuro reset I would, but after several extremely harsh runs of stims in contest preps, I've found nothing to really reset my body other than time off, and frequent 10-15 min naps if possible. I competed this past weekend, so I've been stim free since last wednesday. Since then, I typically have been taking mini 10-15 min naps 3-4x per day. I go back to work tomorrow, I work 3, 12 hour shifts per week.. I will prolly have to take 1/4 to 1/2 dexaprine xr at some point because I wont be able to take a nap. Doubtful I'll make it that long also!

Mike

xFireBullx

Awards
Thanks for the tips! Will definitely check out compete! Time off is how i've always done my stim breaks too, just wasn't sure if there was something i've been missing out on that would help. 12 hr shifts? Do you work law enforcement or ems?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolic + LX would be a great non stim cutting stack, some DCP in there would be solid as well.

I fully recommend looking into something like Body Octane or Hemavol for during your workouts, both seem to help a ton with workout endurance, pump and motivation when not using a preWO stimulant. Other solid options are Ultima and Peak Beta+, but if you are dieting its a real treat to drink Hemavol or Body Octane as they both taste so damn good.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes, I did mean Ergobolic.
What's the dosing protocol when stacking Reduce XT + Ergobolic?
Oh god that reminds.me I need some hemavol!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
i do my stims in cycles too, most of the year I just use Hemavol, and contest prep obviously I will use an ECA or ECY

I like using things like Lean Extreme is a GREAT idea, i love that product. especially with some TT33 :yup:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i do my stims in cycles too, most of the year I just use Hemavol, and contest prep obviously I will use an ECA or ECY

I like using things like Lean Extreme is a GREAT idea, i love that product. especially with some TT33 :yup:
You talking about the old or new LX?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You talking about the old or new LX?
I loved the old.. Feedback on the new has been sketchy from what i see but i trust driven sports.

Mike

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved the old.. Feedback on the new has been sketchy from what i see but i trust driven sports.

Mike
Asked because Reduce XT > new LX :) Old LX was legit, ran it many times. 3 caps a day would mess up my joins so you knew it was potent.

Younglifter16

Awards
im also sticking to reduce XT this cut. Was strictly a fan of the old LX (well, 2.0 I guess), but not sure about the newest version. Gotta love SNS for having the og formula

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im also sticking to reduce XT this cut. Was strictly a fan of the old LX (well, 2.0 I guess), but not sure about the newest version. Gotta love SNS for having the og formula
Yup. IMO the LX2.0 was stronger than Reduce XT, but Reduce XT is still great (and I am an SNS rep saying that!).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. IMO the LX2.0 was stronger than Reduce XT, but Reduce XT is still great (and I am an SNS rep saying that!).
Lean xtreme v1 was overall the best. My cortisol issues isolate to my midsection so abliterate does wonders.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean xtreme v1 was overall the best. My cortisol issues isolate to my midsection so abliterate does wonders.
All of a testimonial I needed to order a bottle and recommend it to a friend, few things I trust more than Matt P's formulas and reputable forum member reviews!

I have zero doubt it will be a value addition to my summer cut, Im excited I havent used anything like this since Ab Solved many years back.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body Octane is a great stack to stim-free products and is good solo at 1-2 scoops. Good stim-free pump with ingredients for endurance also.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body Octane is a great stack to stim-free products and is good solo at 1-2 scoops. Good stim-free pump with ingredients for endurance also.
Ive used it when doing no or low stims probably a dozen times over the past handful of years, one of my all time favorites for helping me out with stim free endurance, pumps, and to an extent even energy. Plus it tastes like a real treat when dieting. In addition to pre, I've drank it intra many times partially due to the refreshing lemon taste.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used it when doing no or low stims probably a dozen times over the past handful of years, one of my all time favorites for helping me out with stim free endurance, pumps, and to an extent even energy. Plus it tastes like a real treat when dieting. In addition to pre, I've drank it intra many times partially due to the refreshing lemon taste.
Great well-rounded formula IMO. Loved it even before I started repping for MAN. Simple and effective. Glad you like it too!