x gels questions

Herm

Awards
I was wondering if someone could shed some light on x gels for me. I vaguely remember reading someone saying taking something like glycer grow with x gels would make a good stack. If anyone has any experience with this or knows what a good dosage would be for both I would appreciate it. Also how long do people usually take x gels for? And maybe I'm missing something but do they have no real effect on your hormones? If so couldn't you stack them with other things like d a a or erase? Any input is appreciated

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if someone could shed some light on x gels for me. I vaguely remember reading someone saying taking something like glycer grow with x gels would make a good stack. If anyone has any experience with this or knows what a good dosage would be for both I would appreciate it. Also how long do people usually take x gels for? And maybe I'm missing something but do they have no real effect on your hormones? If so couldn't you stack them with other things like d a a or erase? Any input is appreciated
The reason to take X-gels with a GMS product is to help with emulsification of the arachidonic acid. You don't necessarily need to take Glycer Grow any GMS will do and can be found relatively cheap in bulk.

50 day cycles.

Not hormonal

The stack mentioned would be fine. There are definitely many options for X-gels stacks.

- Valdez

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Valdez has you covered. I prefer to take 1.5-2g ArA only pre-workout + GMS + Carnitine.

It can be combined with pretty much anything as long as the addition doesn't have anti-inflammatory properties that work against ArA. :thumbsup:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan to take,

8 Xgels Pre-workout
With 1 scoop hemavol and 3 scoops glycergrow and 2 scoops compete
1 Scoop Compete Intra-workout

How long pre-workout should x-gels be taken?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so what do you recommend someone who has only 2 workout days in the gym in addition to 2 days jogging per week? if i only take the xgels pwo, it will perhaps take very long to reach saturation then? how can i spread 200 caps of x-gels over 50 days in that case? i was thinking of:

workout days: 7 caps
jogging days: 4 caps
rest days: 2 caps

makes 50 days total

shall i take the x-gels on jogging days before running together with gms and lclt and on rest days fasted or how?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in this stuff but looks really expensive to run it at decent dosages

msloan

msloan

Awards
I plan to take,

8 Xgels Pre-workout

I'd take it when you take your hemavol. I imagine you're taking that 30-45 mins preworkout?

so what do you recommend someone who has only 2 workout days in the gym in addition to 2 days jogging per week? if i only take the xgels pwo, it will perhaps take very long to reach saturation then? how can i spread 200 caps of x-gels over 50 days in that case? i was thinking of:

workout days: 7 caps
jogging days: 4 caps
rest days: 2 caps

makes 50 days total

shall i take the x-gels on jogging days before running together with gms and lclt and on rest days fasted or how?
I wouldn't take it on rest days, but the rest of your dosing scheme seems fine.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I plan to take,

8 Xgels Pre-workout

I take x-gels about 45 minutes preworkout with the rest of my stack.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Post up x gels nutrient facts. I ve had people ask about them and i dont know much. This would be a good area for it to be posted.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is erase anti inflammatory or c i s s u s.?
You can take both with ArA, however, dose the cissus ~4 hours away from ArA use. Personally if I was going to run ArA, I would drop the Cissus and your fish oil (if you planned on running it).

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really want to try ARA, however I think the diet would be a pain, how do you eliminate fats? At least the conception is that you stay away from fats while on?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to try ARA, however I think the diet would be a pain, how do you eliminate fats? At least the conception is that you stay away from fats while on?
You don't have to eliminate all fats, mainly omega 3's. You also do not have to eliminate omega 3's either, just don't consume any around your ArA dose (~ 4 hours apart).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to limit fats on ArA. I honestly don't even change my diet up at all anymore when I use it and have better results with just dosing it pre w/ the GMS + Carnitine idea. I dose omega-3 suppements away from my workouts anyways so it is pretty much a non-issue. I am running an X-gels log right now you can check out if you want to throw any questions in there about set up etc. I have used ArA a ton in the time it has been on the market (forever when you look at how often products usually come and go). ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why baby aspirin with ara? Ive read that. I take a baby aspirin daily before bed.. should i switch it to with my xgels?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why baby aspirin with ara? Ive read that. I take a baby aspirin daily before bed.. should i switch it to with my xgels?
This is directly from Coop:
Re-read the benefits of aspirin mentioned ITT:

1. Blockade of TxA2 formation = vasodilation -> performance enhancement
2. Increased availability of ArA for non-thrombotic endpoints
3. Stimulation of AMPK and overall health benefits

Are the effects of 81mg aspirin significant when it comes to ArA metabolism? Absolutely. You and I both know it's one of the most well-studied drugs in existence
I believe he also mentioned that timing of the aspirin isn't that important as well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks so much for your help, appreciated!

Mike

Herm

Awards
I dont want to seem like I didnt absorb anything from this thread so far, because I have, but I have some questions that I feel I still need answered. I purchased 2 bottles of xgels, a tub of SS micronized gms, 2 tubs of high volume, 1 tub of celltech (please dont bash me), and 2 tubs of bulk caffeine powder. I plan on taking 8 xgels, 1 scoop micronized gms, 2 scoops high volume, caffeine, and 1 scoop celltech. My question is if I am aiming towards hyper hydration with the creatine and the gms than how counterproductive is erase going to be? Is erase anti inflammatory in any way? Also there seems to be conflicting opinions on when to dose omegas or whether dosing them with the ARA matters. I take supper cissus and achilless twice a day normally for my joints and I am also wondering when it is ok to dose these, I dont want to interfere with the ARA at all if possible.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont want to seem like I didnt absorb anything from this thread so far, because I have, but I have some questions that I feel I still need answered. I purchased 2 bottles of xgels, a tub of SS micronized gms, 2 tubs of high volume, 1 tub of celltech (please dont bash me), and 2 tubs of bulk caffeine powder. I plan on taking 8 xgels, 1 scoop micronized gms, 2 scoops high volume, caffeine, and 1 scoop celltech. My question is if I am aiming towards hyper hydration with the creatine and the gms than how counterproductive is erase going to be? Is erase anti inflammatory in any way? Also there seems to be conflicting opinions on when to dose omegas or whether dosing them with the ARA matters. I take supper cissus and achilless twice a day normally for my joints and I am also wondering when it is ok to dose these, I dont want to interfere with the ARA at all if possible.
Erase is not going to be counterproductive. Plasma volume is different from dermal storage of water. A good amount of fluids + the GMS improves plasma volume which in turn provides a more efficient and optimal nutrient delivery.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think Erase will be counter-productive, however my pharma knowledge is not the best.

As far as fish oil/cissus, there isn't any conflicting information i'm aware of. Dose the fish oil/cissus 4 hours away from ArA use.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
As above, if you don't stop dosing your fish oils/cissus when on ArA, dose them as far apart as possible.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think Erase will be counter-productive, however my pharma knowledge is not the best.

As far as fish oil/cissus, there isn't any conflicting information i'm aware of. Dose the fish oil/cissus 4 hours away from ArA use.
It's not going to be counter productive in terms of hyper hydration with the GMS. The only reason GMS hyper hydrates is because it holds on to water. However, the stuff leaves your system completely a few hours later. This is due to you body having had enough time to break the GMS down so that you could excrete it. So this hyper hydration is essentially increasing plasma volume. Diuretics do something different, diuretics helps you get rid of the water your carrying by your dermal layer (beneath the skin).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Post up x gels nutrient facts. I ve had people ask about them and i dont know much. This would be a good area for it to be posted.
Arachidonic acid. Thats pretty much it lol

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid

Serving size: 1g

Calories: 9

Protein: 0g
Carbohydrate: 0g
Fat: 1g
Calories from fat: 9

Herm

Awards
Alright cool, thanks a lot I feel that everything I was un clear about has been put to rest

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
at the moment i stack XFA with GameDay for the GMS and the L-Canirtine. it also has a Pure PF3 which may help the Archadinic acid. Great combo cheak it out.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
at the moment i stack XFA with GameDay for the GMS and the L-Canirtine. it also has a Pure PF3 which may help the Archadinic acid. Great combo cheak it out.
Right on that sounds like sick stack for sure!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're going to need a lot more GMS and carnitine... just sayin.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet a bundle pack of xgels, gms & alcar would go over quite well at NP...

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
What's the proper dosing for ArA? I've heard 1 gram, 1 1/2 grams and 2 grams pre w/o, anyone know?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey. That's catchy. How about pump3d n load3d stack...?
Nah, now you're going get sued by USP :p Lulz.

Cooper's Get Swole Stack
SNS Swole Pack
Mutant Gains Stack
STRONG
Pump n Strength Stack

We can go all day with naming this stack. LoL.

What's the proper dosing for ArA? I've heard 1 gram, 1 1/2 grams and 2 grams pre w/o, anyone know?
1-2 grams preworkout. Preferably on an empty stomach with 6(?) grams of GMS and 2 grams of carnitine. Down the hatch. Wasn't knocking Game Day in my comment earlier when I suggested that one would need a whole lot more of GMS and carnitine. You can see why from that dosing protocol. ;)

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
yeah i wasn't know it when i got my ArA and Game Day, for my next bottle of XFA gotta get the new Titanium, new High Volume for the GMS (5g) and will Pop in 4 capsules of XFA and Carnibolic (2g of 4 types L-Carnitine) pre workout, that's basically cover it all, thanks for advice though

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But LCLT is supposed to help with androgen receptors. Thought the research said ArA + GMS + LCLT was the preferred stack

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nah, now you're going get sued by USP :p Lulz.

Cooper's Get Swole Stack
SNS Swole Pack
Mutant Gains Stack
STRONG
Pump n Strength Stack

We can go all day with naming this stack. LoL.

1-2 grams preworkout. Preferably on an empty stomach with 6(?) grams of GMS and 2 grams of carnitine. Down the hatch. Wasn't knocking Game Day in my comment earlier when I suggested that one would need a whole lot more of GMS and carnitine. You can see why from that dosing protocol. ;)
Oh, no totally understand

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body Octane has the LCLT; pop some GMS from your favorite source and you've got a good stack

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I bet a bundle pack of xgels, gms & alcar would go over quite well at NP...
Agreed. You should suggest this to Mike :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But LCLT is supposed to help with androgen receptors. Thought the research said ArA + GMS + LCLT was the preferred stack
Many do use LCLT (including myself) but any Carnitine salt can be used.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
If you interest in using x-gels but have some problem with joint/ligaments/tendon in the body, its not really a good thing to run x-gels then? Better get the joint/ligaments/tendon problem fixed and then maybe try x-gels?Will x-gels be available in a UK store?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
So is there a difference between taking 1 gram or taking 2 grams of ArA pre w/o for an 8 week run? If not why not just take 1 gram it would be cheaper.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is there a difference between taking 1 gram or taking 2 grams of ArA pre w/o for an 8 week run? If not why not just take 1 gram it would be cheaper.
We're on the same wavelength brother. I'll do the 1g a day for my first run. I just wonder if the dosage is weight-dependent; more you weigh = more ArA you should take. If I get good results on 1g I'll dose that again. If I start off at 1.5 or 2 and get good results, I'll never know if I should have just used 1!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
We're on the same wavelength brother. I'll do the 1g a day for my first run. I just wonder if the dosage is weight-dependent; more you weigh = more ArA you should take. If I get good results on 1g I'll dose that again. If I start off at 1.5 or 2 and get good results, I'll never know if I should have just used 1!
Right! That's what I'm sayin! I get tons of different answers. I was told by a guy on AM that I can't remember, he said why take 1.5 or 2 grams when 1 gram delivers the same results.