Beet Root Pre-workout

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    The point I was trying to make earlier was that five ounces of spinach yields roughly one gram of nitrates. You are correct in understanding that only a small percentage of nitrates convert to nitrites and nitric oxide.
    Here's a good read, if you're interested.
    http://m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/90/1/1.full
    i started out eating the equivalent of 180 grams of fresh spinach via this concentrate powder. I estimated 1400mg nitrates in that (though possibly more than that as the product was designed for the purpose of lifting weights( and I noticed amazing effects within 3 days. I had to cut the dose in half due to the chlorophyll content being intolerable, and I have to admit I miss the nitrate content, so ive turned to supplemental nitrates. to be honest, if I ever heard of someone getting cancer or low blood pressure from something, that's on them; I mean, how can spinach be blamed for a possible cancer connection when everyone who has ever eaten it is exposed to pollution, xrays ect. its absurd. again, there are people who live with low blood pressure their whole lives and don't know it (usually anemic.) someone like that could blame spinach or a supplement for their problem and it would probably pass muster with the FDA, but that has nothing to do with the benefits something has to someone who is taking something responsively. at 1400 spinach nitrate and even at half of that, I notice increased appetite, better recovery, and muscle hardness. those are all positives, so im glad there aren't any bs safetly restrictions on that


  2. "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  3. Sooooo basically Popeye wasn't full of sh.t that while time
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Sooooo basically Popeye wasn't full of sh.t that while time
    That's what I'm getting from this.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Sooooo basically Popeye wasn't full of sh.t that while time
    the guy who sold me the spinach claims people doubled their reps in 7 days. I found that hard to believe having been pumped out of my mind on 8g of aakg a day and not seeing that significant increase in endurance. what Im going to find out is if the benefits of the spinach are entirely due to nitrates or if, say, the vitamin A etc is also contributing in the improved muscle contractions from more calcum being released.
    has anyone heard of that kind of improved repition for nitrates alone?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    since there is nothing really to talk about including the basis of such frivolous litigation, i'll not waste the time here

    take care
    Since RK has patent filef for external sources of nitrates (beet root) ,wouldnt your product fall into that category? This is where it gets a little confusing

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Since RK has patent filef for external sources of nitrates (beet root) ,wouldnt your product fall into that category? This is where it gets a little confusing
    no, we have no worries, feel everything will come out just fine in court
    but honestly - I don't wish to waste time discussing this, as it is not fruitful for anyone, and will not comment further

  8. all that matters to me is companies getting supps to the public. im sure any patents would have to do with the method of extraction, as beets belong to all of us. the slightest variences make for a totally different method; mr coffee had 20 patents, and obviously theres a million ways around that since hes not the only game in town. thank god for that. anyway, who is RK? do they make any nitrate products?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Since RK has patent filef for external sources of nitrates (beet root) ,wouldnt your product fall into that category? This is where it gets a little confusing
    If I remember correctly, his patent is one amino acids + nitrate salt and not on nitrate itself. I think it was specifically creatine nitrate he filed for but also included all aminos as well. I know a while back it was being challenged (by gaspari?) But didnt really follow it enough to know what the outcome of that was or what his claim to nitrate bound aminos currently is
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    If I remember correctly, his patent is one amino acids + nitrate salt and not on nitrate itself. I think it was specifically creatine nitrate he filed for but also included all aminos as well. I know a while back it was being challenged (by gaspari?) But didnt really follow it enough to know what the outcome of that was or what his claim to nitrate bound aminos currently is
    Check his forum. It lists the patent app # for external sources as well

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  11. does anyone make a product that has standardized nitrates not bound to a single amino? just keep finding this stuff called rednite, and nobody sells it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    does anyone make a product that has standardized nitrates not bound to a single amino? just keep finding this stuff called rednite, and nobody sells it.
    Iforce Nutrition will have Potassium Nitrate at 150mg/pill available within a few days

  13. yeah, I saw the ad but its like only available through a contest or something right now. I actually would've bought it, but I placed an order from this sketchy company online that sells a generous 360 caps just to get some asap. im kindof thinking something like a food concentrate because im theorizing the other components enhance the effect. i guess i should try the saltnitrates first to prove or disprove that though

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    yeah, I saw the ad but its like only available through a contest or something right now. I actually would've bought it, but I placed an order from this sketchy company online that sells a generous 360 caps just to get some asap. im kindof thinking something like a food concentrate because im theorizing the other components enhance the effect. i guess i should try the saltnitrates first to prove or disprove that though

    no contest, it was just a buy a hemavol get a free potassium nitrate. it will be available solo soon

  15. Quote Originally Posted by GigaPaladin View Post
    Mr.Cooper needs to chill out and keep posting, guy knows his chit is obv very valuable around here
    It is unfortunate that a D-BAG keeps turning everything into a personal attack . . . I won't mention any names



























    . . . .
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  16. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    It is unfortunate that a D-BAG keeps turning everything into a personal attack . . . I won't mention any names
    LOL my my - you are so cryptic, and slick!

    but you give good example of how some reps conduct themselves on this forum, showing your own unprovoked personal attack upon someone else, out of the blue..such behavior never ceases to amaze me

    but I suppose you wanted me to see this? yawn..tiresome
    I do not even know who you are

    truly sad, how some feel the need to spend their time, when representing a company to the public

    good luck to you going forward, best to the guys you rep for, and have a great day

  17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Iforce Nutrition will have Potassium Nitrate at 150mg/pill available within a few days
    Where? When?

  18. Better start eating my spinach!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL my my - you are so cryptic, and slick!

    but you give good example of how some reps conduct themselves on this forum, showing your own unprovoked personal attack upon someone else, out of the blue..such behavior never ceases to amaze me

    but I suppose you wanted me to see this? yawn..tiresome
    I do not even know who you are

    truly sad, how some feel the need to spend their time, when representing a company to the public

    good luck to you going forward, best to the guys you rep for, and have a great day
    His name is p5sky, duh. And he doesn't rep for anyone.
    Sometimes I wish I was a GDI so I could feel free to bitch every day without damaging my rep.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    His name is p5sky, duh. And he doesn't rep for anyone.
    Sometimes I wish I was a GDI so I could feel free to bitch every day without damaging my rep.
    okay?
    still have no clue who he is, but appreciate the enlightenment and correction?

    simply going by his sig, looks to be representative of Omega, no?
    fairly deceptive, and i'm not sure the company would be excited about any controversy he would bring about as a result of the signature

    and reputations tend to build off other ppl's own "ideas" and perceptions - those who form opinions and judgements about others, whether qualified to do so, or not

    thank you for taking your time here to share this morning

  21. i dont think p5sky was referencing finaflex with that, given the fact that im atleast getting good info from him that is consistant with the topic; we all know finaflex cant provide info on an ongoing court issue in a forum, so it's hardly a fair subject. anyway, some dude tried patenting human genes, and even though the patent was granted, in the end it was ruled an unfair patent. i admire any company that gets a new alternative out there, instead of sitting on patents. i imagine nitrates have been around, but they arent going to be in anyones awareness until these companies get stuff out there.

    okay. so getting to the topic, i dropped 3 finaflex max pumps last night; the spinach at half a scoop (equal to 90 grams of fresh spinach) wasnt giving me anywhere near the pumps i had at the full dose of spinach, and i couldnt wait for the potass and sodium nitrates to arrive tues. im glad i didnt wait; after digging through a mountain a used and unopened supplements, i found my bottle of max pump. im reminded of all the reasons i bought it: it was inexpensive, it had one ingredient in a large amount (not a big blend of schwagg to raise the cost and get away with giving the consumer less of the active ingredient), it didnt add any crap that i dont want or have sufficient levels of, and it had ALOT of pills in it for the money. it also had tmg in it, which is know to increase oxygen levels in the body. what i didnt know is that it had the whoppingly high dose of nitrates in it that i learned about here. i took 3 pills last night (bearing in mind that ive been on approximately 700mg nitrates from the amount of spinach powder ive been eating) and sure enough i woke up the next morning with the awesome pumps i had at double to dose of spinach powder (an amount of spinach which might be intolerable for anyone.) needless to say, im impressed. it will be interesting to see if these results continue. i love pump products, but after taking 8 g of no2 for a long, long time i knew the amount of arginine was unbalencing (i had this weary/slightly shakey feeling in my muscles from it). again im excited to have found a way around it.

  22. TMG is more than just a simple "pump" product that enhances cosmetic changes

    the many factors at play with this form of betaine include increased endurance levels/stamina/strength output as well as increased recovery and heightened protein synthesis..

    all of which, will certainly play into cosmetic appearance changes..but, so much more in the aspect of performance increases as well

    and then, there's the synergistic response to other compounds in play, if you are so inclined to stack your products
    it just makes other things you take - work better!

    quite versatile, functional and obviously useful in a host of parameters

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL my my - you are so cryptic, and slick!

    but you give good example of how some reps conduct themselves on this forum, showing your own unprovoked personal attack upon someone else, out of the blue..such behavior never ceases to amaze me

    but I suppose you wanted me to see this? yawn..tiresome
    I do not even know who you are

    truly sad, how some feel the need to spend their time, when representing a company to the public

    good luck to you going forward, best to the guys you rep for, and have a great day
    Good day, I am p5sky and I represent the views of me and me only. If you feel attacked then you must be guilty of any accusations, and it was not out of the blue. I have called you out before for the same propaganda you have tossed out in this thread. Someone has a differing opinion from you . . . they MUST be wrong and you point that out and simply bully them.

    It is sad that I have talked to several people who will not frequent AM because of you, so it appears that I am not the problem, you sir must need a mirror.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  24. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    Good day, I am p5sky and I represent the views of me and me only. If you feel attacked then you must be guilty of any accusations, and it was not out of the blue. I have called you out before for the same propaganda you have tossed out in this thread. Someone has a differing opinion from you . . . they MUST be wrong and you point that out and simply bully them.

    It is sad that I have talked to several people who will not frequent AM because of you, so it appears that I am not the problem, you sir must need a mirror.
    Did you delete your signature?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    Did you delete your signature?
    No? His signature says omega recoverbro.

    He's a recoverbro and considers himself the omega. Omega is also a word and he can use it in whatever context he pleases, no matter what snags has to say about it.


    So much unfounded confrontation ITT. People being run off of the forums for spreading information, and even giving recommendations on how to make other companies products last longer and still work well (which makes the consumer more likely to buy because of a better bang for your buck), personal attacks, and defaming of opposing companies. Ridiculous.

  26. Edit: weird double post thingy.

    I can't find decent wifi anywhere on this damn continent...

  27. Oh, ok. Just a misunderstanding. I'm on mobile with poor connection, so I guess the signatures just didn't load. I'm definitely not trying to attack the guy lol. I don't even know him. Nor am I affiliated with any company. I just mistook his signature (or what my mobile app showed as his signature) as saying he was a rep somewhere. No idea what a recoverbro is.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Oh, ok. Just a misunderstanding. I'm on mobile with poor connection, so I guess the signatures just didn't load. I'm definitely not trying to attack the guy lol. I don't even know him. Nor am I affiliated with any company. I just mistook his signature (or what my mobile app showed as his signature) as saying he was a rep somewhere. No idea what a recoverbro is.
    Its a group of guys on this forum.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Its a group of guys on this forum.
    Gotcha. I figured he had been a rep for something called Omega and just didn't change his signature yet or something...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    If you feel attacked then you must be guilty of any accusations
    yes you are very right, I should have ignored you when you run around spouting words like D-BAG
    forgive me for wasting time, acknowledging your post

    there is no win here, with a mentality such as you show..
    i will no longer attempt to acknowledge you, and perhaps you could just the same with me?

    novel concept, I know, but perhaps it will grow on you

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He's a recoverbro and considers himself the omega. Omega is also a word and he can use it in whatever context he pleases, no matter what snags has to say about it.
    it does not bother me? simply was the source of my own confusion in that instance

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    I just mistook his signature (or what my mobile app showed as his signature) as saying he was a rep somewhere.
    so apparently i wasn't the only one who mistook that..

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    People being run off of the forums for spreading information, and even giving recommendations on how to make other companies products last longer and still work well (which makes the consumer more likely to buy because of a better bang for your buck), personal attacks, and defaming of opposing companies. Ridiculous.
    let us be very clear here, JB - nobody ran anybody off any forum
    if you are referring to cooper, the company he represents chose to remove his presence from this fine forum, based on his own personal conduct and postings on this forum -- nothing else
    mind-boggling, that you think i have the power to control what another company does, or wield the influence to be able to run ppl off forums.....

    i will speak no further on that, as it does not concern me, i have no affiliation to the company
    if you wish to have further clarification on that, perhaps contact that company directly and query

    but - insofar as that goes, understand this: not only me personally, but FINAFLEX as a company, embrace the small business owner and other companies in the industry..we wish everyone the best, nothing but success, and do not wish to see anyone fail
    this starts at the very top with ownership - in fact, we provide many raw materials to a few different companies that do business on this forum!

    we are all brothers in this industry, and we try to belittle or denigrate no one
    our reps will not be seen in other company threads, criticizing or critiquing or otherwise defaming anyone else or any product for that matter
    that is simply contrary to what we believe, and the way we operate


    i will spend no further time attempting to clarify anything else, and decline to respond to any other accusations/insults/or anything else that resembles vendetta or character assisination

    best to you

  31. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yes you are very right, I should have ignored you when you run around spouting words like D-BAG
    forgive me for wasting time, acknowledging your post

    there is no win here, with a mentality such as you show..
    i will no longer attempt to acknowledge you, and perhaps you could just the same with me?

    novel concept, I know, but perhaps it will grow on you

    it does not bother me? simply was the source of my own confusion in that instance

    so apparently i wasn't the only one who mistook that..

    let us be very clear here, JB - nobody ran anybody off any forum
    if you are referring to cooper, the company he represents chose to remove his presence from this fine forum, based on his own personal conduct and postings on this forum -- nothing else
    mind-boggling, that you think i have the power to control what another company does, or wield the influence to be able to run ppl off forums.....

    i will speak no further on that, as it does not concern me, i have no affiliation to the company

    but - insofar as that goes, understand this: not only me personally, but FINAFLEX as a company, embrace the small business owner and other companies in the industry..we wish everyone the best, nothing but success, and do not wish to see anyone fail
    this starts at the very top with ownership - in fact, we provide many raw materials to a few different companies that do business on this forum!

    we are all brothers in this industry, and we try to belittle or denigrate no one
    our reps will not be seen in other company threads, criticizing or critiquing or otherwise defaming anyone else or any product for that matter
    that is simply contrary to what we believe, and the way we operate

    i will spend no further time attempting to clarify anything else, and decline to respond to any other accusations/insults/or anything else that resembles vendetta or character assisination

    best to you
    I'm trying to avoid this, lets be clear, Cy said nothing that would cause us to remove him from this forum.

    Carry on.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  32. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    just, wow

    you are trying to avoid this? then you should not have attempted to put misinformation out there

    since you wish to be public (no surprise) rather than private --
    maybe you should speak with josh, or ben?
    i am sure they would be happy to clarify

    in any event, do not credit me for losing your friend here
    (=

    Have a great day.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  33. Beet Root
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  34. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ...
    Just to clarify, that was not all aimed at you specifically. It was a theme in this thread.

    I can say, as a consumer, a good number of your posts (and others in this thread) came off as unprofessional/abrasive. I know (based on my experiences with you) that you are very passionate about the products you represent and will defend them when you feel they are being spoken about poorly (even if they aren't necessarily). And this generally seems to be a phenomenon that occurs around Mr.Cooper very frequently, when all I have ever seen him do is add to discussion with his knowledge of the science, even if it isn't always favorable for specific companies. (When he repped SNS he still posted info that was not always favorable for the sales of certain products SNS sold) so implying that he is out to ruin the reputation of any particular company is a ridiculous accusation.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Just to clarify, that was not all aimed at you specifically. It was a theme in this thread.

    I can say, as a consumer, a good number of your posts (and others in this thread) came off as unprofessional/abrasive. I know (based on my experiences with you) that you are very passionate about the products you represent and will defend them when you feel they are being spoken about poorly (even if they aren't necessarily). And this generally seems to be a phenomenon that occurs around Mr.Cooper very frequently, when all I have ever seen him do is add to discussion with his knowledge of the science, even if it isn't always favorable for specific companies. (When he repped SNS he still posted info that was not always favorable for the sales of certain products SNS sold) so implying that he is out to ruin the reputation of any particular company is a ridiculous accusation.
    Cheers!










    Beet Root Juice!!!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  36. you are all missing the point here..

    i admire cy tremendously, and have long been wowed at the guy's intellect and ability to learn rapidly - let alone decipher some studies that are out there lol..he's a tremendously talented guy, and I've said (more than once) in other threads..from what i understand, he is highly regarded for his medical knowledge - there is nothing personal here

    that said - his rep job here, on this forum, is not to concern himself with playing doctor or advising ppl on use of items outside of his company line..
    i can appreciate the fact a lot of ppl embraced this direction; however this is the not the activity the company he represents would wish to see, which, coincidentally, happens to coincide with my own feelings, the stance of FINAFLEX as a company, and in fact the stance majority of the companies in existence in the bb'ing products segment, about anyone who would attempt to do so

    good "feedback" or bad, it does not matter..such discourse can set up potential issues, and is why i am leery of even giving accolades myself to other company products - i just try to stay clear, but of course i still do give thumbs up sometimes, if i truly like something or it is a solid product; it is just our nature, to try to help ppl and steer them in what we feel is the "right direction"

    conversely however, make no mistake: if i do not like a product, i will stay quiet
    it is not my position, to go in and speak on whatever xyz company makes
    period

    if cy was an independent doctor, no sourcing (company) that he represents..then i would take no issue with his conduct whatsoever; this is not the case here

    i tread lightly here, as (again) what the company wishes to do, does not concern me nor is it my place to speak on it
    but an effort here, for those who it is not obvious to already, to clarify the situation and why a particular rep is no longer on this forum -- rather than sitting here taking accusations, or being refuted by another forum rep member of that same company..or whoever else wishes to pile on

  37. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you are all missing the point here..

    i admire cy tremendously, and have long been wowed at the guy's intellect and ability to learn rapidly - let alone decipher some studies that are out there lol..he's a tremendously talented guy
    And what am I? Chopped liver?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  38. Isn't he R&D now? Not a forum rep?

    Thought that was the whole point of the move from SNS to PES.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    And what am I? Chopped liver?
    Precisely.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    And what am I? Chopped liver?
    LOL
    please do not start...

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Isn't he R&D now? Not a forum rep?

    Thought that was the whole point of the move from SNS to PES.
    really jim, are you serious..

    whatever his capacity, if he is aligned with and representative of a specific company, and discusses their product, he is for all intents and purposes a rep for that company as it pertains to forum postings
    i didn't think that needed to be clarified, but there ya go

    and i just got a pm a bit ago - someone asked if we were really going to sue cy!
    my gaawd man, seriously..the talk that goes on

    for the record: no
    we never said anything remotely close to that anywhere, at any time
    ludicrous

    this issue is closed, as far as we are concerned
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 09:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in