New Stacked BCAA + $9 Pre-Sale

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Great to hear feedback from everyone. This was one product where we really wanted to nail the flavor and give you guys something great. Keep the comments coming.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net


  2. Yeah, I enjoyed the taste. I tried a couple sips before adding Alphamine. You could still tell it was a BCAA supplement, based off taste, but the flavoring masks it pretty well. The flavoring is lite and refreshing. Thumbs up from me, there. It mixed pretty good for a BCAA drink, no big deal there. For the price, it was quite a good deal IMO. Glad we were allowed to buy two.
    •   
       


  3. Got mine last week. Love the taste! Thanks AthleticXtreme!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tsugsr View Post
    I'm in north (dfw) texas and I got mine yesterday, possibly before (Saturday) but I just checked my mail last night.
    Thanks for the heads up. Yeah I should be receiving mine no later than sat. I'm in Corpus.....

  5. Although I am not a big fan of artificial sweetener... This stuff tastes pretty good! I like that its not overly flavored and different from other flavors I have had.. Thanks AX!
    •   
       


  6. One thing I forgot to mention, the container comes FULL! Not like most products where u open it and feel like someone stole half of it (jacked a55 mail man) so thanks for delivering a product that isn't 50% air.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    One thing I forgot to mention, the container comes FULL! Not like most products where u open it and feel like someone stole half of it (jacked a55 mail man) so thanks for delivering a product that isn't 50% air.
    I couldn't agree more! That is one of the first things I thought when I opened it too. The 45 servings definitely is a huge plus for me since most other BCAA products have 30 servings, which I can easily blow through.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  8. I love it being clear and instantized but the flavoring is pretty weak...probably the weakest bcaa I've tried

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  9. The first time I tried 1 scoop in about 20 oz. as I usually do. Turned out super weak and then I looked at the serving size. So I added a half a scoop to get leucine where I wanted it. So yesterday I followed label and did 2 scoops in 16 0z water. Tasted just ok. If you just need some bcaa's to sip on this stuff is pretty good.

  10. It's super light flavoring. I'd recommend anyone try 2 scoops in about 8oz of water.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    It's super light flavoring. I'd recommend anyone try 2 scoops in about 8oz of water.
    Thats exactly how I was going to try it. It is a real light flavor, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I just got a little flavor spoiled recently with Formutech's BCAA product (Endurance) The melon and orange they put out is outstanding.

    I have only tried 1 scoop of stacked so far though. Love the dye free part

  12. Received mine as well. I think it tastes great!

  13. I got my order in a good bit before the 300 and havent seen the payment taken out of my paypal yet and havent received anything Any way to check this?

  14. I really appreciate the light flavoring. Everything seems so overpowering sweet these days.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    I really appreciate the light flavoring. Everything seems so overpowering sweet these days.
    that was the focus, very light flavor.most ppl like to add bcaa's to pre-workouts, carb supps, etc. so the goal was a good but light flavor.it's easy to burn out taste buds or get tired of a flavor.Honestly my first time trying it out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqunPC7kV2A

  16. Any other deals like this going on?

  17. The more I've used this the more I really like the flavor. Mixed it with Alphamine, Ragnorok and Oxyelite Powder (separately) and it tastes great with all of those if you like them to begin with. As a stand alone I also really like it. Flavoring is light for sure, but what matters most to me is it's not that sickeningly sweet artificial taste that my usual go to Xtend now has and during and after a workout personally I'd rather have something light and thirst quenching.
    Obviously the intro price was a steal, but if this is priced competitively with other BCAAs I'd absolutely keep buying it.

  18. Never received mine. I can't remember if I paid via debit or paypal

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Luisciphr1 View Post
    The more I've used this the more I really like the flavor. Mixed it with Alphamine, Ragnorok and Oxyelite Powder (separately) and it tastes great with all of those if you like them to begin with. As a stand alone I also really like it. Flavoring is light for sure, but what matters most to me is it's not that sickeningly sweet artificial taste that my usual go to Xtend now has and during and after a workout personally I'd rather have something light and thirst quenching.
    Obviously the intro price was a steal, but if this is priced competitively with other BCAAs I'd absolutely keep buying it.
    Yup I'm noticing that as well.. The flavor has definitely grown on me..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Luisciphr1 View Post
    The more I've used this the more I really like the flavor. Mixed it with Alphamine, Ragnorok and Oxyelite Powder (separately) and it tastes great with all of those if you like them to begin with. As a stand alone I also really like it. Flavoring is light for sure, but what matters most to me is it's not that sickeningly sweet artificial taste that my usual go to Xtend now has and during and after a workout personally I'd rather have something light and thirst quenching.
    Obviously the intro price was a steal, but if this is priced competitively with other BCAAs I'd absolutely keep buying it.
    well, we didn't have to load up on coloring and flavor, it was simple. We've also removed the additional add's and moved to a straight big 3 blend.
    So, price will most likely be lower than what ppl may expect.
    Considering our pre-workout Supersize is only 19.99, I can only imagine NP will have this at around $24-$28 (guesstimate), and thats 45 servings of 5 grams each.

  21. when is this coming out? time for a new bcaa product, and since I got screwed over on this, I plan on paying reg price and putting up a video review on all the big boards about it. cant wait for it to be released.



    aint that about a bitch. go on vacation thinking im all good. get back to find it wasn't.

  22. Easy brother, before you start getting upset, please email me about this or send a pm.
    We fulfilled ALL orders within this promotion.
    Send me an email regarding the situation. I'll get it fixed.
    [email protected]
    Stacked BCAA is available on the AX site and several retailers (I believe NP should have it soon though).
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    when is this coming out? time for a new bcaa product, and since I got screwed over on this, I plan on paying reg price and putting up a video review on all the big boards about it. cant wait for it to be released.



    aint that about a bitch. go on vacation thinking im all good. get back to find it wasn't.

  23. apparently all the orders weren't fulfilled. lol.

    No worries. you or someone, tried to call me, per the voice mails I received when I got into lax international, unfortunately it was too late. no one responded to my emails though either.

    shouldn't of went on vacation, and instead stayed at home in case something went screwy. my fault.

    28.99, i'll order a tub this Friday. I'll make sure to share my reviews with my mangager, head trainer, clients, and other trainers at the gym as well, as I believe they like some of the other ax products we've ordered through Europa, like supersize.

    you know what they say about word of mouth. it gets things going! hope it's awesome!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    apparently all the orders weren't fulfilled. lol.

    No worries. you or someone, tried to call me, per the voice mails I received when I got into lax international, unfortunately it was too late. no one responded to my emails though either.

    shouldn't of went on vacation, and instead stayed at home in case something went screwy. my fault.

    28.99, i'll order a tub this Friday. I'll make sure to share my reviews with my mangager, head trainer, clients, and other trainers at the gym as well, as I believe they like some of the other ax products we've ordered through Europa, like supersize.

    you know what they say about word of mouth. it gets things going! hope it's awesome!
    good to hear, and always cc me on an email. I get answers or I keep asking the same question
    over and over and over and over and over.................

    [email protected]
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Driven Sports' NEW Triazole: NOW ON PRE-SALE!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 12:51 PM
  2. Driven Sports' NEW Triazole: NOW ON PRE-SALE at NutraPlanet!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 04:48 PM
  3. NEW HGHpro, NOW ON PRE-SALE AT 20% OFF!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 09:09 PM
  4. New & Improved Cycle Support Pre-Sale:
    By stxnas in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Log in
Log in