good stack for my dad?

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
Stats

6'1 205 lbs

Been lifting on and off for years and has never used any thing before

He recently had his bloods drawn and his total t was around 350... and his doc won't put him on trt..

So I'm asking you guys a good basic stack that could maybe elevate his test a bit and give him some good workouts.

I'd like for him to give AnabETA a try since I've tried it as part of a pct and liked it but what to stack it with?

Thanks guys

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE+erase/erase pro/DAA (t-blast, dpol, test powder) crap load of other options but those are most popular. ABE is very versatile

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stats

6'1 205 lbs

Been lifting on and off for years and has never used any thing before

He recently had his bloods drawn and his total t was around 350... and his doc won't put him on trt..

So I'm asking you guys a good basic stack that could maybe elevate his test a bit and give him some good workouts.

I'd like for him to give AnabETA a try since I've tried it as part of a pct and liked it but what to stack it with?

Thanks guys
Is your dad having symptoms of low testosterone?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
350 isn't that low tbh. Include the idea that normal fluctuations make a single reading almost worthless, they should be done over a specific time period; say 4 times in a week or 4 in a month, whatever you prefer. Check out some of the natty boosters including a multi and some D3 as well as Calcium. Vit D is always overlooked, one of the most anabolic hormones in the body

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I would much rather have mine at 900.
Within any given month your levels can easily fluctuate btwn 200-700. 900 is hella high. Trt is a money making scheme, nothing more. Test levels naturally lower as we age. Nothing wholly wrong with 350 at ~50 yrs of age. And as far as "normal" levels, that is completely subjective. The whole idea behind 200-300 being "low" is immaterial

Granted I'm on test myself and will probably do self prescribed trt for the foreseeable future. It's just not an automatic solution to low test levels is all

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ABE+erase/erase pro/DAA (t-blast, dpol, test powder) crap load of other options but those are most popular. ABE is very versatile
Definitely this stack and there is a sale on Erase Pro and Test Powder as a combo at nutraplanet!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
350 isn't that low tbh. Include the idea that normal fluctuations make a single reading almost worthless, they should be done over a specific time period; say 4 times in a week or 4 in a month, whatever you prefer. Check out some of the natty boosters including a multi and some D3 as well as Calcium. Vit D is always overlooked, one of the most anabolic hormones in the body
Which is exactly why we made PR-XT 4,000 iu per serving. OP maybe suggest him some bulk DAA and a product like PR-XT or something similar.

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
Thanks guys. I ordered him the e-pro/test powder stack from NP.

Do you guys recommend using the test powder followed by the erase pro or should he use them simultaneously?

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Do you guys recommend using the test powder followed by the erase pro or should he use them simultaneously?
Great stack right there.

Use them together

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The deal at nutra is at an awesome price for sure.

In general most would just stack the two together at the same time, but you could stagger them or take one after the other if you wanted, but together is awesome. ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Within any given month your levels can easily fluctuate btwn 200-700. 900 is hella high. Trt is a money making scheme, nothing more. Test levels naturally lower as we age. Nothing wholly wrong with 350 at ~50 yrs of age. And as far as "normal" levels, that is completely subjective. The whole idea behind 200-300 being "low" is immaterial

Granted I'm on test myself and will probably do self prescribed trt for the foreseeable future. It's just not an automatic solution to low test levels is all
900 isn't that unattainable. I consistently have levels of 700-900. Considering levels being low at 200-300 as "immaterial" is just crazy. If someone is having symptoms of low T with levels of even 400 it could be a problem.

OP if your father is experiencing symptoms of low testosterone have him try another route. Just because he's getting older doesn't mean that he should have to deal with andropause.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More than likely at his age, he is suffering from low test. I put my dad on intimidate, when he was 49.. now he is anti-supplements 100% but he tried it, god only knows how I convinced him. But regardless, he said he felt like a whole new man. Increased libido, increased sense of well being, etc.Mike

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
More than likely at his age, he is suffering from low test. I put my dad on intimidate, when he was 49.. now he is anti-supplements 100% but he tried it, god only knows how I convinced him. But regardless, he said he felt like a whole new man. Increased libido, increased sense of well being, etc.Mike
Really? Why is he anti supplements now if he had such results?

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Wow doctors are quick these days to put people on TRT....nuts!!...350 isn't too bad for this age and even if the doctor had of recommended him to an endocrinologist first, would have been a better idea IMO. Either way some great suggestions here for test boosters that may bring his 350 up to ~500-700 perhaps...heck that may have avoided the TRT to begin with.

My recommendation is Triazole or Diesel test Hardcore.

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
Wow doctors are quick these days to put people on TRT....nuts!!...350 isn't too bad for this age and even if the doctor had of recommended him to an endocrinologist first, would have been a better idea IMO. Either way some great suggestions here for test boosters that may bring his 350 up to ~500-700 perhaps...heck that may have avoided the TRT to begin with.

Appreciate the input man he's at the bottom of normal range for his age. I just know alot of people with test scripts that were in the same area..haha. but ya I'll let u guys know how it gos for him in a month when his cycles over and he gets his bloods drawn again

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's not everyone's cup of tea. clearly you don't agree but the men that have had their lives changed strongly disagree lol

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
So he's been taking it for close to a week now and is complaining about having to take a crap and feeling sick basically as soon as he drinks the test powder, any ideas? Lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So he's been taking it for close to a week now and is complaining about having to take a crap and feeling sick basically as soon as he drinks the test powder, any ideas? Lol
That happens with DAA split the dose in half...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people don't respond well to daa, I'm one of em. I've tried it in bulk daa and then dpol but both times it made me feel really weird. Overall felt chest pains and bad head aches.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

def run them together bro. I'm on that stack now and its SICK!