Usplabs Recrate

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
Hey ya'll.i'm on my 6 week of cutting. 6 weeks left . haven't started cardio yet. just lift and eat right.
gotta know. i'm looking for cut the fat stack while keep muscle size.
Usplabs Recrate seems legit. does any one has tried it? i know Recrate is Discountiued and want to give it a try before it's get off market.
i'm looking for other supplments to complete my stack .
any thoughts? at the moment i think i'll go with

Usplabs Recrate
Test Powder
Trizoale

i keep my mind open for any ideas though .. any suggestions? .

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreate is defiantly one of the more effective and versatile fat burners I've tried. It's supposed to optimize t3 production as well as improving efficiency on other metabolic processes. It's low enough stim it gives you no problems running it while training fasted and you could run it with anything else without being overly stimulated. Multipathway fat loss at its best

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also assume you're running the triazole as an AI for the test powder, if you already have it is go ahead an use it but for future cycles similar to this erase pro is also a potent AI that suppress cortisol. Given the fat loss from recreate and diet, the leaning and hardening from erase pro, and pumps and vascularity from the agmatine in test powder it's a solid cycle given a sound training program

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey ya'll.i'm on my 6 week of cutting. 6 weeks left . haven't started cardio yet. just lift and eat right.gotta know. i'm looking for cut the fat stack while keep muscle size.Usplabs Recrate seems legit. does any one has tried it? i know Recrate is Discountiued and want to give it a try before it's get off market.i'm looking for other supplments to complete my stack .any thoughts? at the moment i think i'll go with Usplabs RecrateTest Powder Trizoalei keep my mind open for any ideas though .. any suggestions? .
Hey Anabolic Juich! I love Recreate®. It's definitely one of my favorites in the fat loss category. I have seen some people do very well on TEST Powder® for cutting. It really seems to help keep strength up, but of course results will vary. Something like Triazole could be added, but it is not entirely necessary because TEST Powder® already has appropriate estrogen control built right in to the formula. One other product that I would suggest adding is PowerFULL®. One serving at night does the trick, and if you happen train or do cardio fasted in the morning then an additional serving before the session will be beneficial. Those of you worried about not being able to find Recreate in the near future...Rest assured that we have bigger and better things in the works. ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate and test powder would be a killer stack. I wouldnt bother adding in triazole. Nothing against the product but it is not needed with this stack. Remember you wamt to control e2 not crush it and test powder should have you covered there

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreate and test powder would be a killer stack. I wouldnt bother adding in triazole. Nothing against the product but it is not needed with this stack. Remember you wamt to control e2 not crush it and test powder should have you covered there
Well said, and the same goes for cortisol as well. Recreate® + TEST Powder® + Triazole/Erase® might be overkill in those areas.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
When did Recreate become discontinued?

newbreed

Awards
Recreate® is a great low stim thermogenic. Had good results with it. Looks good stacked with Test Powder. What flavor you getting?

feather319

feather319

Awards
I love Recreate. It really suppresses appetite and give clean energy. Not a ton of energy like oxy elite or alphamine. Just smooth long lasting energy.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When did Recreate become discontinued?
I don't recall the date, but it is still available at retailers. Consider it a good thing, because you know that we have better things in mind for the future. :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a bottle at a local *** for $28. I don't know what kind of sale that was but if I find they have more, especially at that price
I'm stocking up!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
DW I must say, its the best appetite supression with low stim that i have ever seen.

Beats Alphamine on that angle for me. I literally have to force myself to eat. I must have said that many times on the forum too.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW I must say, its the best appetite supression with low stim that i have ever seen.

Beats Alphamine on that angle for me. I literally have to force myself to eat. I must have said that many times on the forum too.
Thanks for the feedback! I went through a few bottles back when t first came out, before I was even with the company and I had mentioned that also in my log.

Keep us posted on your results, I look forward to seeing them.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the feedback! I went through a few bottles back when t first came out, before I was even with the company and I had mentioned that also in my log.

Keep us posted on your results, I look forward to seeing them.
Hey bro. i got idea in mind. let me know if i can go with dat stack .
i've got 30 serving left of OxyElite pro powder. thinking about stacking it with Recreate ( 3 caps per day ) . and Test powder.
1 Scoop of OEP powder and 3 caps of Recreate will go well? also will be use Test powder

Myokemist

Awards
I don't recall the date, but it is still available at retailers. Consider it a good thing, because you know that we have better things in mind for the future. :)

I hope so! Getting pretty annoyed with having to make up capsules for my fiance by hand! ;) She's obsessed with Recreate and almost balled her eyes out when she found out it was disco'd!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro. i got idea in mind. let me know if i can go with dat stack .
i've got 30 serving left of OxyElite pro powder. thinking about stacking it with Recreate ( 3 caps per day ) . and Test powder.
1 Scoop of OEP powder and 3 caps of Recreate will go well? also will be use Test powder
Even though its extremely low on the stim side (roughly 100mg caffeine in 3 caps), it is company policy to not recommend combining 1 scoop OxyElite Pro powder with any other stims (135mg caffeine). The TestPowder goes great with OEP, I've done it a few workouts at 2 scoops each about 30min before and pump/energy is unreal!

Hope this has helped clear up any possible concerns.

d1sc1ple

Awards
I just picked up a bottle at a local *** for $28. I don't know what kind of sale that was but if I find they have more, especially at that price
I'm stocking up!
Better hurry they are discontinuing it, thats why its so cheap.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope so! Getting pretty annoyed with having to make up capsules for my fiance by hand! She's obsessed with Recreate and almost balled her eyes out when she found out it was disco'd!
Trust me, I took it pretty hard too haha. Recreate has had a special place in my heart for years.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rumor is that there is something in the works to replace it and knowing USPlabs history I am sure it will be a phenomenal product. And for those who want a low stim option why not give PureCAMP95 a try ;)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rumor is that there is something in the works to replace it and knowing USPlabs history I am sure it will be a phenomenal product. And for those who want a low stim option why not give PureCAMP95 a try ;)
Yes, that is an excellent option! Nice suggestion JudoJosh.