Usplabs Recrate - AnabolicMinds.com

Usplabs Recrate

1. Banned

Usplabs Recrate

Hey ya'll.i'm on my 6 week of cutting. 6 weeks left . haven't started cardio yet. just lift and eat right.
    gotta know. i'm looking for cut the fat stack while keep muscle size.
    Usplabs Recrate seems legit. does any one has tried it? i know Recrate is Discountiued and want to give it a try before it's get off market.
    i'm looking for other supplments to complete my stack .
    any thoughts? at the moment i think i'll go with

Usplabs Recrate
    Test Powder
    Trizoale

i keep my mind open for any ideas though .. any suggestions? .

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Recreate is defiantly one of the more effective and versatile fat burners I've tried. It's supposed to optimize t3 production as well as improving efficiency on other metabolic processes. It's low enough stim it gives you no problems running it while training fasted and you could run it with anything else without being overly stimulated. Multipathway fat loss at its best
  3. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I also assume you're running the triazole as an AI for the test powder, if you already have it is go ahead an use it but for future cycles similar to this erase pro is also a potent AI that suppress cortisol. Given the fat loss from recreate and diet, the leaning and hardening from erase pro, and pumps and vascularity from the agmatine in test powder it's a solid cycle given a sound training program
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    Hey ya'll.i'm on my 6 week of cutting. 6 weeks left . haven't started cardio yet. just lift and eat right.gotta know. i'm looking for cut the fat stack while keep muscle size.Usplabs Recrate seems legit. does any one has tried it? i know Recrate is Discountiued and want to give it a try before it's get off market.i'm looking for other supplments to complete my stack .any thoughts? at the moment i think i'll go with Usplabs RecrateTest Powder Trizoalei keep my mind open for any ideas though .. any suggestions? .
    Hey Anabolic Juich! I love RecreateŽ. It's definitely one of my favorites in the fat loss category. I have seen some people do very well on TEST PowderŽ for cutting. It really seems to help keep strength up, but of course results will vary. Something like Triazole could be added, but it is not entirely necessary because TEST PowderŽ already has appropriate estrogen control built right in to the formula. One other product that I would suggest adding is PowerFULLŽ. One serving at night does the trick, and if you happen train or do cardio fasted in the morning then an additional serving before the session will be beneficial. Those of you worried about not being able to find Recreate in the near future...Rest assured that we have bigger and better things in the works.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  5. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Recreate and test powder would be a killer stack. I wouldnt bother adding in triazole. Nothing against the product but it is not needed with this stack. Remember you wamt to control e2 not crush it and test powder should have you covered there
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Recreate and test powder would be a killer stack. I wouldnt bother adding in triazole. Nothing against the product but it is not needed with this stack. Remember you wamt to control e2 not crush it and test powder should have you covered there
    Well said, and the same goes for cortisol as well. RecreateŽ + TEST PowderŽ + Triazole/EraseŽ might be overkill in those areas.

usplabsdirect.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

When did Recreate become discontinued?
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  8. New Member

RecreateŽ is a great low stim thermogenic. Had good results with it. Looks good stacked with Test Powder. What flavor you getting?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  156 lbs.

I love Recreate. It really suppresses appetite and give clean energy. Not a ton of energy like oxy elite or alphamine. Just smooth long lasting energy.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    When did Recreate become discontinued?
    I don't recall the date, but it is still available at retailers. Consider it a good thing, because you know that we have better things in mind for the future.

usplabsdirect.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

I just picked up a bottle at a local *** for $28. I don't know what kind of sale that was but if I find they have more, especially at that price
    I'm stocking up!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  12. New Member

I just picked up a bottle at a local *** for $28. I don't know what kind of sale that was but if I find they have more, especially at that price
    I'm stocking up!
    Great deal. Great idea.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm stocking up!
    Makes two of us, gonna utilize it for my next lean bulk!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DW I must say, its the best appetite supression with low stim that i have ever seen.

Beats Alphamine on that angle for me. I literally have to force myself to eat. I must have said that many times on the forum too.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    DW I must say, its the best appetite supression with low stim that i have ever seen.

Beats Alphamine on that angle for me. I literally have to force myself to eat. I must have said that many times on the forum too.
    Thanks for the feedback! I went through a few bottles back when t first came out, before I was even with the company and I had mentioned that also in my log.

Keep us posted on your results, I look forward to seeing them.
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! I went through a few bottles back when t first came out, before I was even with the company and I had mentioned that also in my log.

Keep us posted on your results, I look forward to seeing them.
    Hey bro. i got idea in mind. let me know if i can go with dat stack .
    i've got 30 serving left of OxyElite pro powder. thinking about stacking it with Recreate ( 3 caps per day ) . and Test powder.
    1 Scoop of OEP powder and 3 caps of Recreate will go well? also will be use Test powder
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I don't recall the date, but it is still available at retailers. Consider it a good thing, because you know that we have better things in mind for the future.

I hope so! Getting pretty annoyed with having to make up capsules for my fiance by hand! She's obsessed with Recreate and almost balled her eyes out when she found out it was disco'd!
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post

Hey bro. i got idea in mind. let me know if i can go with dat stack .
    i've got 30 serving left of OxyElite pro powder. thinking about stacking it with Recreate ( 3 caps per day ) . and Test powder.
    1 Scoop of OEP powder and 3 caps of Recreate will go well? also will be use Test powder
    Even though its extremely low on the stim side (roughly 100mg caffeine in 3 caps), it is company policy to not recommend combining 1 scoop OxyElite Pro powder with any other stims (135mg caffeine). The TestPowder goes great with OEP, I've done it a few workouts at 2 scoops each about 30min before and pump/energy is unreal!

Hope this has helped clear up any possible concerns.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm stocking up!
    Better hurry they are discontinuing it, thats why its so cheap.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    I hope so! Getting pretty annoyed with having to make up capsules for my fiance by hand! She's obsessed with Recreate and almost balled her eyes out when she found out it was disco'd!
    Trust me, I took it pretty hard too haha. Recreate has had a special place in my heart for years.

usplabsdirect.com
  21. Pro Virili Parte

Rumor is that there is something in the works to replace it and knowing USPlabs history I am sure it will be a phenomenal product. And for those who want a low stim option why not give PureCAMP95 a try
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Rumor is that there is something in the works to replace it and knowing USPlabs history I am sure it will be a phenomenal product. And for those who want a low stim option why not give PureCAMP95 a try
    Yes, that is an excellent option! Nice suggestion JudoJosh.

usplabsdirect.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Happy Birthday USPLabs!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 04:56 PM
  2. Pure Series from USPlabs--POLL!!!
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 02:46 PM